Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Lowood

“Sister, we must go to The Hall” Volt spoke as everyone stood around the pool.
“What’s The Hall?” Johnny asked, as he flexed his wings.
“It’s where all Lycans meet, tunnels run all through the earth connecting to this hall.” Anabelle explained ash she shifted Milinkos body on her hip.
“How long will it take to get everyone there?” Zacky asked.
“Weeks, maybe longer. We will get the leaders of every pack to come, anymore and we are incapable of taking care of them all” Volt stated.
“Agreed. We will go to Lowood, from there we can send word and start moving” Anabelle instructed.
“Um, hun, are you sure it’s a good idea if we go, I mean us vampires?” Synyster asked slightly uneasy on the idea.
“Nobody will dare touch you” Anabelle only growled in response.
“Let us leave then.” Amilia declared, taking hold of Vincent’s hand, the two of them started running, followed by everyone else, Milinko held tightly in Synysters arms as Volt, Anabelle and Miarko ran in their Lycan forms.

It took the group a few days before they reached Anabelles pack.
“You guys wait out here, everyone is in the hall, I’ll tell you when you can come in. Mother what would you like to do?” Anabelle asked as she and Volt prepared to see the pack.
“I will know when I’m needed” Amilia nodded at her children as she went down the corridor to the gathering hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, im having boy trouble/ getting fucked over
I'll try give you a good chapter next time.
COMMENT