Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Proof

Anabelle and Volt stepped out through the door and made their way onto the rock which would elevate them a meter higher than the pack. Silence took over the pack as they showed their respect to the Prince and Princess.
“We have been to Heavens Hollow, we have heard the voice of our creator, we have been gifted and now we will make peace with all in this world” Volt spoke loudly, once he paused the lycans began muttering amongst them selves.
“The time of war is nearing its end and the new era is approaching, Royals have been chosen and mates have been marked” Anabelle continued.
“What are these marks?” a voice called out from the crowd. Anabelle and Volt looked to each other before nodding, Volt stepping forward first, taking a deep breath Volt pushed his wings out of his back with a loud ripping sound, his black and white wings spreading out wide as he held in a scream of pain. The pack gasped as Volt stood strong with his powerful wings which he carefully folded behind his back.
“Easier everytime” Volt muttered while taking a few steps back and letting Anabelle step forward, taking in her own breath Anabelle feel to her knees, holding back a whimper as her own black white and purple wings spread behind her.
Standing back up Anabelle held a string alpha stare at the pack.
“These are the markings of the new rulers of the new era. The world WILL change. Lycan and vampire WILL live together under its future leaders of BOTH vampire and lycan, any who oppose this speak now!” Anabelle growled, her eyes getting brighter as her fingers turned to claws, her teeth becoming longer and sharper.
“With no disrespect Princess the vampires wont live in peace with us, surely one as old as your self would know this.” It was a lycan called Hiarko that called out, lycans shuffling away from him as he spoke.
“There will be a new King of vampires, one who will follow the bidding of God and who will unite us” Volt replied.
‘Get the vampires to come out here, they need to see it has started’ Volt told Anabelle who Brushed against Synysters mind, gently entering to ask his to bring his friends.
“Nobody will change” Volt hissed before the door opened and the vampires entered, Milinko in Synysters arms, walking straight to the rock to the lycans.
“What are they doing here?” “Kill them now!” “They don’t belong” the room erupted into rage.
“DON’T YOU DARE SPEAK OF MY MATE THAT WAY! ALL OF YOU SILENCE BEFORE I RIP YOUR THROATS OUT” Anabelle growled, before kissing Synyster who returned the gesture tenderly.
“Come here baby boy” Anabelle spoke gently to Milinko who reached out to be taken by Anabelles small frame, Synyster smiling and kissing her forehead”
“This is the beginning” Volt spoke now as Anabelle doted on Milinko.
“How do we know they are truly mates? And that they have a right to be here?” Popoilini spoke out this time.
Volt just nodded at the vampires, Synyster stepped forward first, much like Volt pushed his wings out while showing as little weakness as possible. Another gasp flooded through the lycans.
Zacky went next, followed by Rev then Johnny and lastly Matt. The new royals all stood together with wings folded behind their backs.
“This is the future, 7 member of every pack will meet at the Hall, there we will discuss further action.”
“The vampire king will not unite us, nobody is older than him, the vampires will not take well to their King being murdered by one of us. Gaining the vampires peace will be impossible.” Zebzar spoke from where he had been standing by the rock.
”That is not true, there is both a lycan and vampire older than us all. They will secure the vampires” Synyster spoke this time, his first time at addressing the pack.
It was then that Amilia and Vincent entered, their wings already folded behind their back.
“My children, the time of peace is now, I have returned with my mate, we will set in motion the first action with the vampires. The war will end soon, and then my children, you will no longer hide away in caves, to scared to go hunting or live in your own family packs.” Amilia was greeted with applause as she smiled at the lycans that stood before her.
“Tonight we sleep, tomorrow 7 of you will begin the journey to The Hall, Anabelle and Vincent will bring together the lycans while Vincent and I take back the crown of vampires.” Amilia now yelled, the lycans screaming their approval. They slowly dispersed all talking about the new future and their queen returning.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS