Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Miarko

Anabelle carefully watched the vampire, she approached carefully, her neck slightly exposed, slowly crouching down the closer she got to Anabelle.
Leana crouched motionless as the lycan in front of her slowly stopped growling. Anabelle carefully took in every aspect of the young vampire, her scent, looks, Anabelle had even watched how she crouched, how she walked. Anabelle analyzed everything, wanting to know everything about the vampires around her. Slowly Anabelle extended her mind into the Vampires; slipping into the mind of the girl Anabelle learnt everything. Lycans ability to look into people minds allows them to know all your secrets, nothing can be hidden.
Bored with the female, Anabelle turned her mind to the very tall man who arrived with her, examining him from the inside to the outside. Lastly Anabelle moved to the vampire who was now her owner. Doing the same as she had with The Reverend Tholomew Plague, she entered the mind of Synyster Gates. Anabelle quickly ran through his whole life, every thought he had, everything he had ever seen she had now seen. Anabelle grew bored with looking in to the past and focused on the present.
“LEEEEEEEANNNNAAAAA! What’s happening?! Are we done yet?” the Rev whined, Anabelle giving a small chuckle. For a vampire he wasn’t bad, he saw the good in everyone, given the few that just didn’t sit with him, he was funny, loveable and mostly a giant softly.
Anabelle let out a small chuckle. “Come on guys, V and Shadows are coming.” Syn told his friends as they nodded and left the lycan outside chained to the small house. Anabelle resumed her pacing once they were out of sight, her mind slowly working through everything that she had discovered.

Soon Anabelle heard a car pull up into the drive way which was out of her view. Turning her ears to the sound of the noise, listening intently she listened for the greetings which would tell her who was there.
“VENEANGANCE!” Anabelle growled as she heard Rev scream the name, knowing from the minds of the others that they had a Lycan called Miarko.
Soon she heard paws gently land on the concrete, followed by the strong smell of male lycan, his musky scent hitting her.
Miarko soon came into view, his coat was chocolate brown, bigger than most lycans he towered over her.
Once the male got sight of her he was soon in front of her, examining her carefully. His mind gently nudging hers, giving him entrance he bowed down till he was lower then her.
‘Princess, fancy seeing you here’ His voice was deep and meaningful, like he had spent two thousand years thinking about the wonders of the world.
‘I beg you to see me worthy?’ Anabelle nodded, entering the mind of the lycan she went through his life, once satisfied she stood up tall.
‘Miarko, you have served our kind well, I ask you to now aid me?’ Anabelle spoke with the true voice of an alpha, leaving no doubt in his mind that she was indeed the princess.
Miarko nodded, rising to his feet to stand much higher than Anabelles short form.
‘To be honest I thought you would be taller.’
‘I still carry the human gene, my human body is 5 ft 3, it only makes sense that my lycan body is shorter than most.’
‘You know how you will escape?’
‘I will have to play nice until I have freedom, once I do it won’t be long until I can simple run back to my pack’
Miarko chuckled ‘My Princess, that is what every lycan plans to do, however we are roped into this life, very few find their way home from this world of vampires’
‘So I have seen’ Anabelle referred to Miarko’s plan from when he was first captured and broken by his ‘master’ Zacky Vengeance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Miarki is said Me-Are-Co

sorry that its short. been sooooooooo busy with school, will update shortly and should be longer. please comment