Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Fufu

“Syn what are you looking at?” Gena got up from her place on the sofa to stand next Synyster who stared out the window.
“What the fuck is Fufu doing?” Zacky got up to see what his girl friend was now bitching about. He looked out the window to see their large pet lycan which Gena had named Fufu lying on the ground in front of Syn’s pet.
“He’s trying to get some action.” Zacky laughed, his strong pet who let nobody but him tell him what to do was on the ground for a chick.
“He’s telling her that he is not threat, that he submits to her.” Leana spoke quietly form the arms Rev who had his arms tightly wrapped around her.
“Oh, I forgot, the wolf girl knows everything” Gena snarled referring to Leana’s previous life in a lycan pack.
“Oh, shut it Gena” Rev growled, not liking Gena being mean to his wife.

Anabelle had many soldiers serve her, in her thousands of years lycans had offered themselves into her service to protect her. Mostly she was accompanied by them when she chose to wonder the lands instead of being tied to a pack. Now that she was away from her pack it seemed appropriate for Miarko to be her soldier.
‘Do they really call you Fufu?’ Anabelle asked already knowing the anwer.
‘The vampire called Gena named me Fufu, they don’t know my real name.’
‘That must be embarrassing.’ Anabelle chuckled.
‘Princess, I have given you my whole life, why do you still ask questions?’ Miarko gave a questioning look.
‘Knowing everything about someone means there is no conversation. And I like talking. Where is the fun in just knowing? I enjoy joking.’
‘I was never one to know everyone’s secrets; I prefer to find out things through talking.’
‘Then ask me something’ Anabelle lay down in the grass with the chain lying over her front paws.
‘What names have you gone by? Since you know mine.’
My birth name is Anabelle. But I’ve been many different name to humans. With every new pack I chose a new name. I’ve been; Melody, Bell, Krissy, Rain, Snow paw, Pepper snort, Lilly, Mei, Mekio, Zeva, Scorch Tail, Hera, Candy Fang, Melia, Warth, Chaos End, the list could go on’ Anabelle watched as Miarko lay down in front of her.
‘How old are you?’ Miarko was surprised by the amount of names he had just been told. Most lycans live to be 300 maybe longer if they are in good health, but 300 was old.
‘ummmmmm, it was about what 4004BC that Adam and Eve were created, ummm I think it was puuuuhhhh 3970ish that I was born. I never really cared for counting age.’
‘SHIT!’ Miarko cursed he had heard that the Prince and Princess were the oldest lycans but he never knew they were that old.
‘. . . . . . . yeah’ Anabelle sat in the silence of the awkward silence.
Minutes passed before Miarko thought of his next question.
‘What’s your favourite music?’
‘I was always a fan of metal. You?’
‘Strangely I like Avenged Sevenfold’ Miarko covered his nose with his paw in embarrassment.
‘You mean the band that those guys are in?’
‘You’ll hear them at some stage. If you ignore the fact that they are vampires, it can be enjoyable.’

Soon Shadows and Valery arrived along with Michelle soon after pulled into the drive way.
“SYYYYYYYYN! WHERE IS ITTTTTT?!” her whiny voice screamed through the house before she quickly skipped into the living room where everyone sat.
“She’s outside chained to the kennel I got made.” Synyster stated before lifting the bottle of beer to his lips.
“Well I got some things for her” Michelle quickly began chattering as she pulled out a pink collar with fluff around the edges and diamond studs, followed by a matching collar and soft toy pink poodle and pink mink blanket.
“No fucking way is my lycan having pink.” Syn refused to have a lycan like Bell who had so much fight in her, just so that his girlfriend could make her look like a wuss all in pink and fluff and sparklys.
Michelle quickly pouted and started begging.
“Babe, I wanna go see the lycans” Leana whispered to Rev who nodded, getting up and following his wife outside.

Anabelle quickly got up and let out a low growl as she heard vampires approaching. Miarko quickly following her actions, putting himself between Anabelle and Leana and Rev.
Anabelle calmed down once she saw who it was, giving Miarko a nudge to say that she was ok with them being there.
“Hey Fufu, Hello Bell” Leana chirped happily.
Miarko let out a growl at the name he was called. Leana slowly came closer into the range of Anabelle biting range.
“I it ok if I pet you?” Leana asked Anabelle, after rubbing behind Miarkos ears once he stopped growling.
Slowly Anabelle nodded, allowing Leana to rub the top of her head, moving to scratch behind her ears and down to under her chin. The Rev coming up to Miarko to give him attention.

Michelle looked out the window to see Rev and Leana playing with the wolves, growling in jealousy she stormed outside with the others following closely behind her.

Miarko rose to his hackles, jumping in front of Anabelle as Leana slowly moved away from the snarling wolves, her husband quickly pulling her close to his body.
“FUFU DOWN!” Gena snarled at the Lycan only get receive a louder growl.
Zacky sighed as his girlfriend continued to snarled at the lycan, he already knew this wasn’t going to end well, especially with Gena calling him Fufu.
Michelle and her sister Val tried going closer to the angry lycans.
“Oi, you better shut up so I can put you new collar on!” Michelle hissed at Bell as she approached only to have the collar ripped from her hands and to get a nasty bite on the ankle as she tried running back to Syn. Val already back in the safety of Matts arms.
“SYN IT FUCKING BIT ME!” Michelle whined and screamed as Synyster told her that the lycan wouldn’t wear pink.
“Babe, let me go” Leana whispered, Rev slowly releasing her out of his arms.
Leana knelt down, just out of reach of Bells chain reach.
“Hey Bell, can I come closer?” Leana whispered in a calm voice, slowly getting a nod from the snarling lycan. Carefully Leana approached the two wolves.
“What’s his real name?” Leana asked, indicating to the growling brown wolf who had focused his rage on Gena as he snapped at her without moving away from Anabelle.
Anabelle moved to a patch of dirt, with her claw extended she scratched his name into the dirt.
“Ok, excuse me Miarko” Leana spoke calmly as she got the lycans attention. Miarko snapped his head around at the sound of his name, jumping on Leana he licked her face in thankfulness for being called by his real name and not Fufu.
“Zacky! Why is MY lycan licking Leana!” Gena scretched while Zacky chuckled.
“Last time I checks you didn’t get in the fighting pit to overpower him. So, correction. MY lycan is licking Leana. Most likely because he wasn’t called Fufu but, Marko?”
“Me-Are-Co” Leana giggled pushing Miarko off as his tail wagged happily.
“Miarko, come here” Zacky called, the happy lycan jumping over to his master. Anabelle rolled on the ground laughing, as she thought about the enjoyment of being called by your name. Anabelle had gotten over this along time ago. Humans could be tortured and persuaded into giving away information, as much as she believed in mankind, she could not dismiss there greed and the way they broke under pressure. Long ago, had her name begin the constant change in front of humans.
Anabelle sat up, watching as Miarko started playing with Vengeance, chasing him around in circles.
“I know you don’t want it, but you could have it” Anabelle slowly turned to look at The Rev who spoke from beside her. Anabelle shrugged.
“Is it safe to approach?” Syn asked, walking away from Matt and coming in reach of Anabelles chain.
“Ask her” Leana stated as she rubbed under the lycans chin.
Syn crouched down, even lower to the ground his body towered over her small lycan body.
“May I Bell?” Synyster asked are he cocked his eye brow.
The lycan watched him intently; with her expert eyes she was able to read his body. He wanted to make her obey, wanted her to fight for him. Anabelle looked at Leana who simply smiled.
Anabelle took a big breath in. Stopping her eyes snapped in the direction of the woods. Letting out low growl she flattened her ears back, her fur standing on end. It was seconds until Miarko mimicked her fierceness in front of her. The vampires slowly backed away from the lycans who looked ready to rip anything apart. Anabelle scanned the trees, spotting her prey she leap forward, the chain which held her to the kennel snapping as she sprinted forward with Miarko.
Anabelle pushed her body off the ground, grabbing the foot which hadn’t reached the safety of the tree, Miarko grabbing his other leg as they pulled the vampire out of the tree, as he screamed and clicked photos with the expensive camera around his neck.

Synyster watched as the lycan broke the chain and ran with Miarko to tear the vampire out of the tree, dragging him onto the grass where they continuously attacked him, biting and tearing until he was a bloody mess. Matt and Zacky grabbed Miarko, desperately trying to pull him off the vampire, while Synyster and Rev tried getting Bell to relish her jaw from his shoulder.
After what felt like forever they lycans were pulled away from the vampire, Anabelle making sure she got his camera and crushing it in her jaw. Leana ran to the lycans whispering to them in a soothing voice as Rev helped the vampire to his feet, dragging his body inside to be cleaned up while his body slumped.
“Fuck!” Shadows laughed as he let go of Miarko who quickly ran to Anabelle who was still growling while she was still held by Syn against the ground with Leana trying to calm her down.
‘Princess are you ok?’ Miarko started to panic when he saw her white coat covered in blood.
‘Relax, most of it isn’t mine. Fucking bastard try sneak up on me’ Anabelle growled as Miarko tried seeing where she was hurt.
“Syn, I’ll get the hose. You should be able to let her go now.” Following Leanas instructions Anabelle was let go.
Syn cursing that he would have to get a stronger chain as Shadows and Vengeance congratulated him on having a kickass lycan.
♠ ♠ ♠
for stallionduck6661 since my last chapter was short.

Comment please