Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 19

Cole’s Point Of View

I walked down the stairs to the living room where Frank was sat down watching the TV. As soon as he saw me he turned it off and walked over. I was struggling to restrain myself from hitting him right now. I wanted to cause this man so much pain. He had a picture of me stark naked and I have no idea what he’s going to do with it. What if he shows Zack? What if he shows the entire bloody school? I thought him catching me and Zack kissing would be it for me, but now he has this, I don’t know what to think anymore.

“What are you going to do with that picture?” I asked him sternly.

“Whatever I want to do with it,” he grinned using a flirty voice. “Because I really like you Cole. I think if we gave it a shot you and I would work,” he said as he stroked up and down my jaw line.

I shook him off quickly, trying hard to stand my ground. I don’t care if he has something over me, this time I know that being good and just doing as he says won’t help me whatsoever.

“Just give me the bloody picture,” I hissed at him.

“I don’t think you understand Cole,” he groaned violently. “I want you! And if blackmail is the only way I can get you, I'm willing to do it.”

“You’re sick,” I shouted. “And absolutely wrong if you think that I’d ever get in bed with you again.”

“You don’t mean that,” he mumbled acting like id actually upset him. the idea of him feeling hurt made me smile and gave me a hell of a lot of confidence.

“You’re a twisted pervert and I really hope you get locked away for the sort of thing you do.”

“I'm a pervert?” he gasped questionably. “You’re the one who was making out with a school kid.”

That one hurt. Really hurt. How dare he say that I'm like him! I’d never put Zack through that. Never!

“I should’ve reported you for what you’ve done to that kid, but instead I was kind, friendly even. I said that I’d keep it quiet if you did something for me, which you agreed to do. So you have no right to call me a pervert, I gave you an option and you chose this one. Anything that happens after tonight, well, it’ll be all your fault.”

Those words circled through my head over and over. I never had to say yes to him; I had a choice to do this. Why did I say yes? What’s wrong with me? I surely wasn't that scared that I couldn’t think of the word no. Maybe this is my fault. I've let him do this to me.

“And if anything that happens to that boy, that’ll be down to you as well.”

“If Zack gets hurt it’ll be nothing to do with me!” I shouted. “I won’t let you or anyone else lay a finger and that kid.”

“Or else what? What you going to do then? Ha! You can’t do anything to me Cole, but I can cause a hell of a lot of pain for you.”

I clenched my fist ready to hit him, but stopped when I remembered he still had that picture. If I want to get away from him, I'm going to have to get rid of it.

“Give me the picture,” I hissed.

“I don’t think so. This pictures going worldwide angel, and there’s nothing you can do about it,” he chuckled. “Well, there is one thing.”

That was the last straw; I couldn’t take this from him anymore. So, in one quick fluent and swift movement I flung my fist at him using all of the force I had stored from the anger and fear I’d been feeling around him all night. I was pretty proud of my punch, I’d hit him so hard that my own hand was throbbing and he was just stood there with a bewildered and pained expression on his face, clenching his hand onto his injured jaw.

“You’ll regret that Sanders! You’re really going to regret doing that!” he roared. “Get out! And let me make myself clear; this is far from over.”

***
Zacky’s Point of View
(When he’s home from Jake’s house)

When I got back home things weren’t as fun as they were with Jake today. Even though they wanted to act like the perfect family, mum and dad were already arguing. Typical! They were so loud that they didn’t even hear me coming through the front door I mean I wouldn't be surprised if I snuck in the quiet way at the other side of the house but I'm right next to the room they’re in and they have no idea that I'm even here. So much for happy families.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and sat down on my bed at the far side of my room. I looked around and hated what I saw. Jake’s room was amazing and all I have is a bed, a wardrobe with some clothes in, a mirror, walls and a roof. That’s pretty much it; my walls are still as bare as they were when we first moved here and the floor was just a few boards of wood; not exactly what you call homey.

Sitting in a quiet empty room like this is a really good place to start thinking, even if all you can hear from downstairs is yelling. I thought about what I might find out when I meet up with Cole in the morning. I don’t care if I’ll need to get up really earlier to be ready and be able to get there by seven because as long as I see him it’ll all be worth it. He said we could get to know each other better, which means no more secrets. Man, words don’t even describe how excited I am now. I'm going to find out about him. His life. His childhood. Everything!

Suddenly dad barged in through my door. I tensed up but he then gave me a weird look as if to say ‘what the hell are you doing?’ He looked a bit upset at first but that expression seemed to vanish as soon as he looked into my eyes. I wasn't as scared as I usually am around him, but he’s been arguing so he has a lot of steam to burn.

“Is sleeping around wrong son?” he asked me bitterly as he sat down next to me on my bed and squeezed tightly onto my leg. I don’t think it was meant to hurt but he’s not used to touching me without wanting to cause pain yet.

“I suppose,” I whispered.

“Would you do it?”

I stared down at the floor and then back up at him, shaking my head.

“How would you react if I was sleeping with people who aren’t your mum?”

I shrugged my shoulders at him. Where’s all of this coming from? Is this meant to be a subtle way of telling me he’s had an affair? If it is it’s not working very well.

“I’d like a verbal answer please.”

“I wouldn't like it, if that’s what you mean.”

“What if it was your mum having the affair, would you like that?”

“No.”

So mum’s cheating on dad? Maybe... I have no idea to be honest. What the heck is dad going on about?

“Do you prefer me or your mother?” he asked.

“I'm not answering that,” I sighed.

Some people would not answer because they didn’t have a favorite but the reason I didn’t was because I find it hard to like any of them. I hate them both so much. I’ve always thought dad was worse but the reality is mum’s the one telling him to do bad things.

“Why?” he grunted sharply. “You like your mum more, don’t you?”

“No dad,” I whispered fearfully knowing that he was getting angry.

This has happened a few times before now. He’d just get angry and lash out at me, but if he needs to calm down, I suppose it’s better for him to hit me than someone else who’ll tell on him.

“You don’t love me do you?” he shouted as he stood up. “You’re an awful son. You should love your parents!”

“How can I love you or mum when you both hate me so much?” I cried.

“Don't give me that,” he said slapping me across my face. “You really need to grow up.”

“What?”

“Crying whenever you don’t get your own way; what’s more pathetic than that?”

I stared at him for a moment, expecting him to attack me, but he didn’t. He just walked out, shutting the door behind him. Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's really short (sorry) but I only had time to write today and this is as much as I have done. I've updated now because it wasn't an awful way to end the chapter, I mentioned a lot of things in it and I wanted to just refresh everyone with what's going on with Zacky at the moment :)

Could you let me know if there's any mistakes because I haven't had chance to proof read

Thanks to:
Moosey
EvilMonique
AshJRaj94
Danny Worsnop
iMakeItShine (new commenter)
HeartShapedLocket
Heaven Help Us
Pineapplemoo
For commenting :)