Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 18 (Cole's Point Of View)

As soon as we pulled up outside his house I started feeling ill again. This guy is so repulsive, I can’t stand him. There is no one in the entire world that’s more disgusting than him; the shocking thing is that he knows that. He knows he’s sick and twisted, but he doesn’t care. If he can get away with it he’ll do it.

We walked up the drive and then he unlocked his front door and grinned at me, making me feel even more uncomfortable than I already was.

“After you,” he grunted as I walked into his home.

Before I had the chance to take in my surroundings, Frank pushed me back against the wall hard making my back jerk from the pain as well as my heart nearly skip a beat from the shock. He forced his tongue down my throat and before we knew it I was being pressured to kiss him back. It was awful, each extra second he was inside of me was enough to bring me to tears, and I hated that. Not only was I stupid for letting him use me like this, but now I'm a wimp for crying before we’re even started. When I couldn’t allow his tongue to remain in my mouth any longer, I tried to struggle away from him; pushing, kicking, punching, but his hold on me was too tight. Why did he have to be so strong? Why did he get the advantage?

I felt his tongue roughly moving around inside of me when his hands started to travel up my shirt, massaging, tugging and stroking any part of my skin that he could get his hands on. I felt them violently rubbing up and down my sides as he moved his lips from mine and started sucking viciously on my neck, making me moan slightly even though I didn’t want to. I knew by how hard he was chewing on my neck that it’d defiantly leave a mark.

My heart was racing and I couldn’t control the fast pace of my breathing anymore. All I could do was pant and gasp to get my breath back as he touched and did whatever he wanted to me. I just wanted him to go away. To leave me alone!

For a moment he stopped and just stared at me with a large smirk on his curious face. I watched as his gaze traveled up and down me, undressing me with his eyes. He looked so crazed and insane right now that I was scared of what he might do next. What if he takes this way too far? What’ll happen then?

“Take your shirt off,” he hissed at me.

“What?” I cried, knowing what would happen fairly soon.

I knew I’d have to eventually but I wasn't ready yet. I mean I'm so uncomfortable around this guy and if I'm topless I’d feel even more awkward. I don’t think I can do it anymore.

“Just take it off babe,” he growled into my ear.

I did as he said and started to unbutton my shirt. Every so often I’d end up missing a button because of how fast I was going due to my nerves and simply wanting to get this over with.

“Slower,” he begged as he just stood there staring at me.

I unwillingly did as he pleaded, I don’t know why I did something that he wanted but I assumed if I did as he said it’ll be a lot easier for me in the long run. Maybe if I don’t struggle now, he’ll go easy on me later.

He grinned at me when I dropped the shirt to the ground and he then took his off as well, exposing his large beer belly. I stared at it for a moment, almost throwing up right there and then because of the perverted look he gave me. Quickly he pulled me closer to him so that our bare stomachs were touching, pressed together, rubbing against each other.

I shivered as I felt his ice cold finger circling around my nipple.

“Stop,” I groaned desperately as one of his hands dropped down into the back of my jeans and fell down inside of them, squeezing tightly onto my bum and then traveling further inside of it.

He gave me a weird look and then roughly smacked his lips against mine, this time I didn’t give him the opportunity to shove his tongue in. I refused to open my mouth for him; I wasn't letting him get in, not this time. When he realized I wasn't going to let he use his tongue again, he started trying to unbuckle my belt to hurry the process up. The belt was removed a hell of a lot quicker than I thought possible to remove it and he then swiftly pulled down my jeans and gazed hopefully at my embarrassingly bulging member through my boxers.

“You're enjoying this more than I thought.”

“I don’t want to do this,” I whimpered as I tried to stop him by pushing him back and doing whatever I was still able to do to get him away from me.

“You don’t have much choice Cole,” he hissed, lifting me above his shoulders and carrying me upstairs in a fireman’s hold.

“Put me down,” I begged as I kicked my legs in attempt to make him let go. “Please!” I cried out, knowing that it’s all over for me now.

He dropped me down on his bed when we reached his bedroom and then jumped, landing on top of me. He was even heavier than I imagined.

I couldn’t control my moans as he started stroking my erection through the thin material I had with my boxers. His smile kept growing as he watched me struggle from underneath him.

Suddenly he squeezed tightly onto my manhood forcing me to let out a yelp of pain. The tears were now streaming down my face and I couldn’t help wondering if keeping my job is really worth all of this. I could always find another one, can’t I?

“Take my trousers off for me,” he grinned.

This time I didn’t even bother to question him. I knew that wouldn't get me out of it and there was no way I could have misheard him. So, I did it. I unfastened the button, pulled the zip down and then slip them down his bulky thighs. It was a lot harder to do than it sounds though because he kept moving about and grabbing onto me, pulling me closer to him.

He then removed his own boxers to reveal his slightly hard member. I knew it was only going to get worse from here so I made one last attempt to get away.

I jumped down from his bed and darted towards the door; my heart heavily throbbing inside of me. If I get away I’ll be walking the streets in my underwear, but if I don’t he’s going to rape me.

I fell down to the floor below where he was standing after he’d grabbed onto me and dropped me down to the ground again. He'd caught me. I wasn't just crying out of fear anymore; I was in pain. My body was aching all over and there was nothing left that I could do. I knew he would stop me escaping but I thought I’d at least make it out of this room. I expected to get fingertips away from freedom before having my hopes crushed.

He stood with his legs apart above my head and glared down at me.

“Suck it,” he demanded. “Suck it up real good.”

I was so scared that I just nodded at him and cautiously brought my head up toward him. As my mouth opened I shut my eyes to try and imagine I was somewhere else. Not doing something like this. It didn’t work.

I swirled around his member with my tongue but I couldn’t hold back the gagging during this, luckily Frank didn’t complain. I licked it up and down and didn’t stop until he released in my mouth and told me that he was satisfied.

“That wasn't too bad, now was it?” he hissed at me, making me cry even harder. “Should we swap roles now?” he asked me as he helped me up to my feet and then quickly yanked down my boxers.

I tried covering myself but he grabbed hold my arms and just looked at it. How perverted can you get? I went bright red then and he just laughed at me. Laughed at me! What’s wrong with him? Why is he like this?

He dropped down to his knees.

“Don't do it,” I said, being as intimidating as I could considering I was trying to control my crying.

“Ha,” he laughed. “I’d tell you to grow a pair but you’ve clearly got that sorted.”

Embarrassment swept over me again. I would rather be anywhere than here and I do mean anywhere.

“I don’t want you to,” I whispered.

“Okay then angel,” he cooed. “You’ve been a good boy tonight so let’s move onto what you’ve been waiting for.”

He pushed me back down onto the bed and then popped himself down beside me, stroking my manhood admiringly.

“Please,” I hissed. “Can’t we just leave it now?”

“Stay here,” he hissed back at me shaking his head as he got up and went to get something out of his drawer.

My heart sank when I saw him pull out two pairs of pink fluffy handcuffs; there was no escape now; no time to make a quick getaway and I knew the night was nowhere near over.

“Don't worry,” he smiled, as he turned my body over so I was lying on my stomach and put one of the handcuffs around my left wrist, tying the other part of it around the side of the bed. He did the same with my other wrist and then roughly slapped my butt.

“I won’t hurt you,” he said as he noticed how much my body was trembling. “Well, not too much”

He started thrusting quickly with a lot of force making me scream. I’ve never been in this position before; I'm usually the other guy when it comes to this. It hurt so much.

I felt his hands gripping onto my shoulders to help take the pain he was in as well, his nails were digging into me, leaving me feeling pain from all angles.

When we both reached our orgasms’ he stopped and pulled out of me. We were both panting and out of breath and that’s when reality set in for me. I've just had sex with Mr. Baker.

“Can I leave now?” I asked panting.

“Not yet,” he said but he unlocked the handcuffs anyway. “Just stay where you are and I’ll never mention what you and Zack did to anyone, okay?” he hissed as he walked out of the room.

“Fine, whatever,” I mumbled, not caring about what he did to me now. He’s already done everything to me.

I tried to get my head straight while he was gone but he ended up returning too quickly for my liking.

“What are you doing with that?” I shouted at it. “Don't you- No!” I shouted as he took a picture of me with his phone. “What are you doing?” I roared as I got up and tried to take the phone off him.

“Get dressed then come downstairs. I’ll explain everything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while for the update...

I kind of found this really disturbing to write so I'm sorry if you feel, well, you know xD

I'm not really sure what I should do next because I've had 2 Cole chapters in a row so we need some Zacky next, but the problem is I ended this differently than I was going to, so should the next chapter start with Cole so you know what Mr. Baker's planing and then go into Zacky's P.O.V. or should I try and think of something for a chapter that's just Zacky?

Thanks to:
Danny Worsnop
EvilMonique
AshJRaj94
Moosey
Heaven Help Us
rossakamfzb
HeartShapedLocket
For commenting :)