Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 41 (Kyle's Point of View)

We walked hand in hand as I took her back to her house. I have no idea why but Miranda likes it when I walk her home. She whines all day until I agree to take her to her front door after school and then meet up with her again every morning. We’re with each other practically all of the time now. She follows me around at school and on most nights she tries to get me to go out with her. Don’t get me wrong I love spending time with my girl but... it’s a bit too much at the moment. I have other things that I need to take care of.

“I love you babes,” she groaned as she pressed her lips against mine and pushed me back against the front door to her house. God I love a girl who’ll take control. “Do you want to go up to my room?” she asked in a seductive voice.

“I’d love to,” I whispered softly into her ear as she put her key into the door and opened it. “Try to be fairly quiet,” she whispered. “My parents and little sister are in and we wouldn't want them interrupting,” she grinned.

A guilty feeling swept through me then. Well maybe it’s not a guilty feeling but it’s the way you feel when you know you’re going to get caught.

“Let’s not,” I mumbled. “What if we get caught?”

At this point we were still in the hall, which is at the bottom of the stairs and right next to the living room. Maybe this isn't the best place to talk about this.

“Come on,” she giggled quietly as she grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me up to her room.

The first thing she did was undo a few more buttons on her blouse, making me sit on the bed and watch her. A smile spread across my face straight away. She has an amazing body...

“Are you sure?” I mumbled looking into her eyes.

“What’s the worst that can happen?” she asked like a tease as she finished unbuttoning her blouse and wrap her tie around my neck as she locked her lips with mine. She sucked hard on them as our tongues danced together.

Slowly she pushed me down onto the bed, still lying on top of me with her lips to mine, she slip her hands into my trousers making me moan. She laughed at me and starting stroking the material on my boxers. She knew she was driving me crazy with this!

“Do you like that baby?” she giggled lightly as she licked my lips. “I think you do,” she smiled.

I laughed at her a little as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt and licked my stomach as well before tossing it off to the floor. As soon as she did this I slid her blouse off her shoulders and wrapped my arms around her.

“Love you,” she whispered into my lips then brought her hands to the fastening at the front of my trousers.

She fiddled a little to make sure I could feel what she was doing before she undid them and very slowly pulled them down my legs. I shivered at the sudden cold I felt.

I pulled her close to me again and slip my hand down the back of her skirt so that it was cupping her bum. Man, this felt so good. But then she heard something, or rather someone, walking up the stairs.

“Crap,” she whispered as she pushed away from me and tried to find her shirt as she tossed me my trousers. My heart raced as I saw the door handle move. We’re so dead!

The door quickly opened and a large man stood there staring at us. I was still topless and I my trousers were only half way up my legs and Miranda was still hadn’t got her blouse on properly.

“Hi dad,” she smiled awkwardly.

“Angel,” he whispered angrily. “What are you doing?” he hissed glaring from me to her.

Quickly I tried yanking up my trousers but I tripped a little and went bright red, luckily no one seemed to notice.

“It wasn't my fault,” she sniffed. “He just forced himself on me,” she cried running and wrapping her arms around her dad he pushed her off and headed towards me.

“What the-” I shouted but was stopped by a fist clashing with my face.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOODY FACE ANYWHERE NEAR HERE OR MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!” he yelled.

“She’s nothing but a slag anyway,” I mumbled as I walked out of the room.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?”

“You heard me,” I grinned.

“RIGHT,” he shouted as he grabbed hold of me and dragged me down the stairs. “GET. OUT.”

I nodded my head a little and grinned at him. There’s no way I'm going to take the blame for this.

“Just so you know this was all her. I wouldn't do that to someone.”

“OUT!” He shouted again. I could tell I was annoying him now. “NOW!”

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up then dropped my down outside of the house. Boy he must be strong to lift me. Then again, if I decided to fight back he’d have had no chance whatsoever.

The last time a man touched me with so much force it ended badly for me. He beat me up quite a bit and since then I haven’t been able to trust people as easily. I mean it was my teacher who did it to me, how am I meant to react? You can’t tell people you were beat up by an old man! Everyone would laugh in your face and to be honest it’s easier to just forget about it. That would be easier to do if I knew why he did it though.

I watched as Miranda’s dad slammed the door shut before deciding that I should probably get back home. Home sweet home... I wish.

***

When I walked inside I was greeted by my brother, Coby’s, arms wrapping around my legs. He’s only three and he’s already had to go through quite a lot. According to mum and dad it’s my job to explain to him about their divorce because he listens to me more than he does to them. I'm not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing though seeing as I'm not what you’d call a very good role model.

“Hug! Hug!” he shouted as he jumped up and down.

As I lifted him up he started screaming and giggling to show how happy he was. He’s so sweet.

“Ky-y,” he smiled as he padded my nose a little.

“Is Kyle back?” I heard one of my other brother’s shout from upstairs before he appeared at the top of the stairs. “Kyle!” he shouted as he ran towards me and jumped on top of me.

“Hey Dean,” I said, trying to hold them both without risking dropping them. It isn't that hard to hold them since one’s three and one’s five but you’ve still got to be careful really.

“Say hiya to me too Ky-y,” Coby giggled.

“Hiya Coby,” I said as I put them both down again. “Are mum and dad in?” I asked them.

“Nope!” Dean shouted at me.

I basically ask him that every day when I get home from school and they always give me the same answer; no! I suppose they must get a bit fed up with me asking the same thing and them having to answer the same each day though, that’s why I don’t blame them for their reactions.

“Is Andy home?” I asked them.

Andy’s almost eleven now but we all treat him like he’s a lot older. Sometimes I find myself talking to him about my problems accidentally which makes things a little awkward but he doesn’t seem to mind too much.

“Yeah but he’s angry with you,” Dean sighed.

“What’ve I done now?” I asked giving them a confused look.

“You’re late and you know he hates looking after us on his own,” Dean mumbled.

“I better go check on him then,” I sighed as I left the boys at the bottom of the stairs and went up to find Andy.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to respond but he didn’t. he’s probably giving me the silent treatment. He’s been doing that a lot lately.

“It’s me, Kyle,” I told him, well technically I told the door but I hope he heard me.

“Go away!” He grunted.

“Look Andy, I'm sorry; I just lost track of time,” I sighed remembering what actually happened. “Do you forgive me?”

“No!” he shouted. “You do this every night and I hate you for it!”

“Andy I said I'm sorry,” I shouted back at him starting to get angry.

“I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!” he yelled at me.

That was all I could take. Stupid brat! Who does he think he is talking to me like that?

“What did you just say?” I shouted as I kicked his door a bit and forced it to open. “Well?”

“Go away!” he cried.

“You said you wanted me dead!” I shouted. “I'm your brother!”

“YOU'RE A RUBBISH BROTHER!” He yelled through his sniffs. “You only care about yourself and what’s best for you.”

“What?” I gasped. “I give up my time to look after you lot.”

“No you don’t! You just go out with your mates,” he cried. “And leave me to do everything!”

I suppose I couldn’t really argue with him on that one. But I do help out loads. He doesn’t even know about all of the things I do for this family. Mum and dad have pretty much made Coby and Dean my priority. It’s my job to look after them and they just use Andy as a backup.

“I promise I’ll help more,” I whispered as I sat down next to him on his bed. “If you need a hand I’ll be here and I’ll come home straight away from now on.”

“Thanks,” he sniffed. “Will you do tea tonight?” he asked me.

“Whatever you want,” I smiled and went back downstairs to find Coby and Dean wrestling each other on the floor.

Dean was really going for Coby and they both had tears in their eyes. Something told me they were actually trying to hurt each other, which means I have to intervene.

“Break it up guys,” I moaned as I lifted Dean up away from little Coby. “What have I told you about fighting?”

“Don't get caught,” Dean said with a cheeky smile on his face.

“He said don’t you poo face,” Coby shouted making me laugh a little.

“Don't call him a poo face,” I chuckled.

“But-”

I placed a finger to my lips to make him stay quiet. I laughed when he did because I honestly didn’t think that that would work.

“Why were you and Andy shouted?” Dean asked me.

“Because... he called me a poo face,” I smiled at them.

“THAT NAUGHTY!” Coby shouted. “Did you call him bad boy because you saided that me can’t say that.”

“I sure did,” I smiled at them. “Right you two just stay and watch TV while I get tea on. Oh, and try to stay quiet.”

“Why?” Dean moaned.

“Because I need you to.”

“But why?” Coby asked this time.

“Just because,” I said through gritted teeth. I hate it when they double team me like that; it’s really annoying.

***

We all sat at the table and ate our tea. It wasn't anything special because I'm not exactly a good cook. Beans and toast is my specialty so that’s what I made them. Coby and Dean will eat anything at the moment but Andy on the other hand is a little pickier so he decided to make something different for himself.

As we were eating, dad came in through the front door, moaning and mumbling about something that happened about work today. He does that a lot now and complains about pretty much everything.

“Daddy!” Coby shouted but dad just ignored him and walked upstairs for another one of his lye downs. “Dada!”

“Dad’s not feeling very good,” I lied to try and make Coby feel better. “He’s not speaking because of his throat and he’s really tired so he’s going to bed.”

“Dad’s poorly?” Dean asked.

“Yes,” Andy hissed. “Like he always is.”

After tea I had to take Coby and Dean up to their room, help them get ready for bed, read them a story and then kiss them goodnight, while Andy starts on his homework. I feel sorry for him though because he’s a kid who always gets his work done even if it means staying up all night to do it.

Once they were asleep I tip-toed back down to the living room to check on Andy. He had his head in his book reading like a good little boy. Andy’s pretty much the only one of us that mum and dad have high hopes for, mainly because of how smart he is already. I swear this kid will grow up to be a genius.

“Do you need any help?” I asked him.

“No,” he grunted. “I'm finished now and you wouldn't have understood it anyway.”

It always annoys me when he says things that prove he’s smarter than me because it’s probably true. I hate to admit it but I'm as thick as a brick to be honest.

“Are you going up to bed then?” I asked him.

He nodded at me before marching up to his room without even saying goodbye to me. Isn’t that nice?

So now I'm alone, like I am every night at this sort of time. Mum will be home soon and then I’ll head off to Beth’s to meet up with everyone. I know they don’t really want me there but I hate being left out, and who knows, they might accept me again when they see that I'm not with Miranda anymore.

Me and her weren’t that bad together though. And I should’ve seen something like this coming really. I mean come on, who would want to have sex in a house which their parents and little sister are in if they aren’t trying to get caught. It’s actually a pretty smart thing to do for her seeing as she’s probably thicker than me.

I know a few people who will be more than happy that I'm not with her anymore: Number one, Zacky: Number two, Ellie. Ellie will be happy because she’ll probably not feel like a total jealous cow anymore and Zacky will be happy seeing as he hates Miranda’s guts. Plus she knows about his little crush on Liza; it’s so obvious!

As I laughed at the idea of what’d happen if they actually got together, the front door swung open and mum was pushed in, her lips locked with some mans as his hands trailed up and down her legs.

“Mum,” I coughed eyes wide. I was not expecting that.

I wasn't at all shocked that she was with another man to be honest; it was just that she was with him right now, in our house! Sucking his face off!

“Mum!” I shouted as loud as I could without waking anyone else up.

They both froze where they were and turned to face me.

“This must be the famous son you’ve told me about,” the man said trying to sound friendly. “Andy, isn't it?”

“Kyle,” I hissed at him.

Surprise, surprise! Mum only mentioned her favorite son to her new fancy fellow.

“You didn’t mention a Kyle,” he laughed.

“I bet she didn’t mention a husband either,” I mumbled.

“She did actually,” he smiled at me.

“And he mentioned his wife,” my mum said sharply to me.

“Aren’t you perfect for each other?” I hissed as I walked past them and to the door. “I'm going round to Beth’s with Zack, Jay and Ellie if you care. Oh and keep the noise down; some people are trying to sleep,” I moaned, shutting the door and heading off down the street to Beth’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a while :(
But that's because i wanted to do a really long one so i could get all of the Kyle stuff done xD
This is EIGHT pages people. BY FAR THE LONGEST. So I'd love to know what you think of it hehe.
I'm not too sure how well written/ wrote it is since most of it was done when i was tired so if i have time I'll change things if you find it confusing or anything like that

Thanks to
rossakamfzb
SnowxBree
Moosey
Hopeless-Romantic94
Danny Worsnop
For commenting :)

Blah blah -----> http://stories.mibba.com/read/291718/Its-Time-To-Forget-But-Ill-Always-Remember/

Oh and I'm going to start writing this ---> http://stories.mibba.com/read/290006/To-Kill-A-Vampire/ with HayItsAlliee as soon as i finish my update for It's Time To Forget But I'll Always Remember :)