Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 6

Cole went quiet for a moment, clearly not knowing what to say now. I felt a bit better now that someone else knew, but that didn’t change how scared I was.

“Have you reported him to the police?” he asked in a serious tone.

“No, I don’t want to. They won’t listen and if the police knew, other people will eventually find out, and they’re bound to tell my mum and dad and, and...”

“Calm down sweetheart,” he whispered as he pulled me into a hug. “No one’s going to hurt you.”

“I know,” I cried into his chest.

“I’ll take you back to mine,” he whispered. “There’s no chance I'm letting you go home in this state.”

I nodded, realizing that it wouldn’t be a good idea to try and walk home alone and then there’s the chance that someone will be awake. Mum and dad are always up early on weekdays. Really early, that’s why I try to be in way before three.

Cole took hold of my hand and walked me over to his car, which was parked alone in an unlit alleyway. When we got there I started having second thoughts. There are so many ways that this could end badly for me.

I stood still as Cole got into the car, he watched me for a moment before getting out again to find out why I didn’t come in. The main reason was because I have a few trust issues. What do you expect when your own parents, the people who are meant to care for you most in the world, turn against you?

“What’s wrong now?” he asked.

“Can I trust you?”

“Of course you can,” he answered sounding pretty convincing.

He smiled lightly then suddenly he pulled me close to him and I felt his hands traveling up my shirt.

“What are you doing?” I asked nervously.

“Please Zack!” he whispered as he nuzzled his face against mine. “We both want this.”

Then I felt his lips press against my own and his tongue wiped across my lips begging for entry. I didn’t know what was happening? It felt so weird and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this yet, but then an impulse took over and I started to kiss back; my tongue swirling around his mouth while he explored inside mine. My body started tingling as he hands went up my shirt again and he started to caress my nipple making it erect.

We then pulled apart for a moment, gasping for breath.

“You do want this, don’t you?” Cole asked me.

I grinned lightly then pecked him on his lips, encouraging his hands to drop down to the rim of my jeans and then travel downwards inside of them.

I groaned when he grabbed onto my manhood and then began stroking it slowly, teasing me. His touch sent unbearable sensations through my entire body. I want him so much right now.

He rapidly pulled his hands out from my trousers and lifted my body onto his hips, causing me to let another groan escape. Our lips were passionately brushing against each others as he slowly pulled my shirt over my head, only breaking our kiss for a few seconds. It was freezing but at that point I wasn't too concerned about that.

I started to slowly suck on the skin of his neck, making him groan in pleasure. I loved that slight sound he made. It meant he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Quickly unbuttoning his shirt, I realized what was happening. I realized what was likely to happen next, but strangely, that didn’t bother me. For some reason I didn’t feel uncomfortable being with a man, doing this. I feel like I should feel odd, but I honestly don’t.

A smile spread across my face as his shirt was tossed onto the floor, exposing his toned stomach. His body was now pressed against my own; I could feel the warmth of his striking bare chest rubbing against me. I loved every moment of it.

“Cole,” I whispered.

“Yeah.”

“I really want this,” I spoke lightly into his ear, making him shiver.

His hands came down to my jeans again and he carefully unzipped them. Then he slowly pulled them down my legs. His hand then moved to the hard bulge in my boxers, and I saw a smile cross his face.

I just stood still and watched as he took off his own trousers and removed his boxers. It felt like my heart had stopped when I stared at the completely naked man in front of me.

He walked around me and opened the door at the back of his car, then sat down on one of the seats.

“Come on Zacky,” he said seductively.

I walked over to where he was sitting; once I was right in front of him he took hold of the rim of my boxers and gently pulled them right down. He smiled at me before he began to roughly kiss my lower abdomen.

After about a minute of that he abruptly pulled me on top of him and slammed the car door shut.

I laughed at him as he tugged on my lower lip and pulled a cute little puppy dog look. Cole is so amazing!

His hands started to rub against my sides as he gently sucked on my earlobe and whispered to me,

“I’ll be gentle.”

A few moments later I felt him thrusting inside of me. I couldn’t help but let out a slight gasp of pain. I’m not used to this sort of thing and even though I knew it would hurt, I wasn't prepared for that. But this time, it wasn't that bad, not compared to the last time I was close to a male. I quickly washed those memories out of my head and concentrated on what was happening now.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked, panting.

“No, I'm fine,” I lied.

It was painful but it was defiantly worth it!

***

Later, we both got changed and started to drive home to Cole’s house. For most of the journey there was this really awkward silence that only made me feel worse about what we’d just done. Why isn't he talking to me? He better not be regretting it already!

“So,” I whispered, knowing that he’d still be able to hear me over the humming of the car engine.

“So,” he said back to me.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?”

“There’s nothing to say,” he sighed.

Nothing to say! What? There’s loads to say, isn't there? We’ve just... you know, so he must want to tell me something.

“Are you still taking me back to yours?”

He took his eyes off the road for a moment and looked at me.

“Only if you want me to.”

“I’d like that,” I whispered.

God we must sound so cheesy right now, but even though I usually hate this kind of stuff, I really like it when I'm with him. It just feels like we’re meant to be making stupid little remarks that make us sound pathetic and stupid, it feels right.

“Is there anything you want to talk about?” he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders at him. I didn’t know what to say, I knew I wanted to talk about what just happened but I didn't feel comfortable enough to do that.

“Was it your first time? Other then when that man...”

“Yeah,” I said, not wanting to hear him talk about me getting raped.

“Have you ever had sex with a girl?” he asked me, tensing up a little.

“A few times,” I sighed. “I didn’t really want to but if I didn’t everyone would start spreading rumors about me not being ready and crap like that. Then sooner or later one will spark up about me being gay and then the secret would be out the bag,” I explained. “Have you ever... with a girl?”

I'm don’t usually act so awkward and uncomfortable when I talk about these things. I’ve got no idea why I am now.

“Nope, I've only ever been with men,” he said proudly. “How many girls have you been with?”

“What?” I said, a little shocked by how blunt and bold his question was.

“I'm sorry. I get jealous sometimes,” he whispered sounding embarrassed. “Will you tell me anyway?”

“A couple. How many guys have you been with?” I asked, mimicking him.

“Not too many,” he grinned at me. “You still haven’t told me why you were out so late,” he reminded me. “You don’t have to, but you might as well.”

I took in a deep breath, I might as well tell him. He already knows more about me than most people.

“I didn't really want to go home,” I mumbled.

“One of those days was it?” he said calmly.

“I suppose.”

When we arrived at his house he took me into his bedroom and made sure I knew where the bathroom was and things like that.

“Do you want a drink or anything?” he asked.

“Sure. Could I just have a glass of water?”

“Is that everything?” I nodded at him. “Do you want to borrow something to sleep in?”

“I’ll be alright,” I said shyly.

Even though I told him I didn't need to borrow any clothes he started rummaging through his wardrobe for me. He then chucked a baggy shirt and some shorts at me.

“There you go,” he said. “I’ll just go and get you a drink.”

I smiled at him. He is so sweet!

As soon as he walked out I got changed into his clothes and looked at the clock. Time was literally flying by. I sighed, remembering I need to go to school tomorrow. I wonder if he realizes I'm still at school. What if he doesn’t know how young I am? Crap! He must think I'm old enough, there’s no way a nice guy like him would do that with a fifteen year old.

My heart started racing as he walked back in with my drink. Should I tell him? What am I on about? I can’t tell him now!

“Are you alright?” he asked as he passed me the glass and stripped down to his boxers.

“I'm fine,” I answered nervously.

“Is it alright with you if we try to get some sleep? Tomorrow’s going to be really hard for me so, I need at least a few hours sleep.”

“That’s fine by me.” I yawned.

“Looks like you’re ready for bed anyway,” he chuckled as he lifted the covers on the bed and climbed under them. “Come on,” he whispered.

I slid under next to him and he pulled me into his arms, gently kissing my forehead before he closed his eyes and got ready to sleep. I tried to copy him but my head wouldn’t turn off. Cole clearly doesn’t know how old I am. What the hell am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to upload this until tomorrow but someone COUGH*MOOSEY*COUGH wouldn't stop begging me to put it up so here it is!

Hmmm, dirty chapter - not my specialty (oh well)
Tell me what you think
I love comments and subscribers <3
And yey I now have 3 stars !!!!

Thanks to:
HeartShapedLocket
Moosey
For Commenting.

Before I forget, the character page has been updated if you want to check that out.