Guilty Pleasure

Tequila Shots

As I ordered a shot of tequila, I saw James' jaw drop. He proceeded to realize it and came back to reality about four shots later.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, the astonished look on his face was so apparent that I almost found it pathetic.

"It's a bar, which means I am here to drink… you know, alcohol. I could ask you the same question, Superstar" I replied back, downing another shot of Jack Daniels.

"Well the Academy Awards were tonight. This is kind of the after-party" He explained.

"You don't say? I always thought hundreds of A-list celebrities come to lounges on Tuesday nights just for the hell of it" I said, sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"Ha, ha, very funny. So how have you been? I still remember you, you know." He said, drinking his Jack Daniels.

"I'm great. I'm living it up, I'm finally legal. Well, I've been legal, but not since you've seen me." I said, pausing for his reaction. About two minutes after the shock kicked in, James spoke.

"You were a minor that night?" he asked with a curious, dreadful tone.

I downed one more shot before saying, "Well, it was right after my eighteenth birthday so technically, no, but I wasn't twenty one yet"

"Oh my God. I hooked up with an eighteen year old when I was thirty. I'm going to hell" He stated blankly, earning a laugh from me.

"Please, James. You need to relax. It's not like I was fifteen or anything." I stated.

"I still feel like a pedophile" He said back, sounding like he was scared.

"Don't worry, if the cops come after you, I'll say it was all my fault. It's not like I regretted it or anything" I said slyly, and with a flirty smile.

Before James could respond, someone cleared their throat. I turned my attention to the left of me, where I saw a blonde woman in a black dress. Eh, she must've been an 7.4, nothing higher. Her makeup was smudged and her hair was positively dreadful. I definitely took the crown for best looking in this bar.

"James, it's two thirty. I don't want Kelsey to get worried." she said to the man sitting next to me.

"Okay, honey. I was just catching up with an old friend." And as if on cue, I smiled at her and waved politely. In my head, I was laughing. He was married.... to her. That was positively comedic.

"Oh, well who's this?" she asked before adding in, "I'm Sienna"

"Sweetie, this is…" James said, trying to gesture that I should say my name, because I never told him.

"Whitney…Carlisle" I stated simply.

"Whitney Carlisle" he repeated, more to himself than to Sienna.

"Well it's lovely to meet you. I don't think James has ever mentioned you." she said to me.

"Well he must've forgot. We haven't seen each other in a few years" I said back, glancing at James who seemed a bit nervous.

"Well, we better get home. Nice seeing you Whitney" James said, while Sienna waved.

I downed what must've been my ninth shot of tequila before sarcastically saying, "You too"

"Do you need a ride home?" James asked me.

"No." I replied quickly. "I'm not quite done here yet, but you two enjoy the rest of your night. I hope to see you both soon" I said to the two glamorous figures in front of me that were A-List couple James and Sienna Miller-Franco.

"You too" they both said, exiting the bar.

I stayed at the lounge for the next two hours. As the clock struck four thirty, the main door opened.

"I knew you'd be back" I stated as the man sauntered to where I was. I led him to the back of the lounge and before I knew it, I was having passionate sex with a married man in the storage closet. My conscience was taking a raincheck for the night because I didn't think about anything else in the world. I was where I wanted to be, and I didn't care enough to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been so stressed out in these past few days. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

x o x o