Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Stain

Infancy

Alena stared into the infant’s pale, pale eyes. She smiled down at the creation, its opaque skin looking as soft as silk. Silvan stood beside her, also looking down at the newborn.

The tall, slim, brown haired figure took place in front of them, a malicious smile on his face, blood dripping from his fangs. “I slaughtered your brother, your turn to die.”

A piercing scream ripped through her dream, her eyes were wide open and she stared at the TV screen, the main menu of the Dracula DVD was on it, glaring. She heard Aleksander take a deep sigh and whisper in her ear, “Be right back.”

He got off the couch, climbing over his seductress, and pulled on his boxers and jeans, then went into the hallway to find Klara viciously opening and slamming doors, looking for Silvan.

“Silvan! Silvan! Where are you, you effing useless slaughtered son of a bitch!”

He grasped onto her pale arm tightly, “Klara calm down.”

She yanked her arm out of her grasp, tears were welling up in her eyes. “How? How can you sleep with her but not me?”

“Sleep with who?”

Aleksander looked past Klara to see his brother standing there, a confused look in his eyes. They met each other’s orbs and Silvan suddenly looked immensely angry.

“You slept with Alena?!”

“Yeah.”

Klara looked at Aleksander and ran off, crying.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Alek?! You know how much Klara loves you, and then you dangle your affair with Alena in her face?!”

“I didn’t dangle my affair with Alena in Klara’s face! She walked in on me and her sleeping and the next thing I know she’s screaming and running out of the room!”

Silvan grasped Aleksander by the neck and slammed him up against the wall, a crack made its way down the wall as his strong body made impact.

“You are a fucking disgrace.” was all Silvan said to Aleksander, then let go of him and made his way to find Klara. Aleksander sat in the hallway, shocked at his brother’s reaction. Silvan had never been this angry at Aleksander before, ever.

Sighing, he stood up and made his way back to his mistress, she was laying on the couch, hadn’t moved a muscle. Her long brown hair was covering up part of her face. He sat down beside her and pulled it back and lightly kissed her forehead.

She quietly woke up and looked up at him. “Hi.” “Pri’viet.” “What happened?”

He exulted a sigh and rolled his eyes. “Klara came in here and saw us sleeping and became upset. Silvan isn’t very happy with me either, darling.”

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

He smiled, “Its fine. Not your fault.”

She looked up at the ceiling, remembering the dream she had before Klara had awoken her. “I had the strangest dream.”

“What was it, love?”

“From what I remember, I was holding a child. A child with almost perfectly white skin and pale eyes, almost white except for the pupils. Silvan was standing beside me. Then…this tall man. Pale, with brown hair. Very thin. He came up to me and Silvan. He had blood in his mouth. And then he told us he killed you, and was going to kill us.”

Aleksander’s stomach entangled itself into a knot. “Did he have a name?”

Alena furrowed her brow and bit her lip slightly, “Well…I don’t remember.”

After a few moments of silence, she nuzzled her head in his lap and he began stroking her hair.

“It scared me.”

“Why?”

“It just did. Like…the dream was so vivid, Alek. Like I was really there. But…its not like I was. It was like I was above what was happening. Like it was a movie.”

Aleksander fell silent once again, his stomach entangling itself in more knots and knots, as if it was a labyrinth. “Don’t worry about it, Alena.” he said, finishing his remark with a light kiss on the top of her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. I have something to say. This story is a 5 star story. 150 readers. 26 subscribers.

17 comments.

Seriously.

With 26 subscribers, and 150 readers. I should have more comments.

Anyone that writes should know comments are what keeps you going. Every time I get on Mibba, I hope I have new comments on my stories.

Also.

Comments = Updates

:]

Pretty please?

xoxo,
Lyndsey.