Everyone Loves an Underdog!

Chapter Eight; Break-ups & Heartaches.

-Wednesday-

After a long day of being tormented by a new, whory girl at school, Taylor, Tahnee, Red, Chrissy, Andy & George sat in Taylor’s living room, watching ‘Corpse Bride’.
“I love this movie…” Tahnee whispered to George.
“So do I.. Man, am I tired!” He said, stretching his arms up in a yawn.
& then, to Tahnee’s great surprise, one arm landed around her shoulders.
Her eyes widened, & she looked around. Taylor was smirking & nodding at her.
She bit her lip as George gently pulled her closer to him.
They watched the rest of the movie in silence, & left with a simple ‘bye’.
Well, Andy talked to Tahnee later that night, to tell her that George had called to ask him to ask her out because George was too nervous to do it.
So, Tahnee said yes, & Tahnee & George from then on were an item.

-Three Months Later-

‘Wow, its amazing how Chrissy & Andy or Tahnee and George are still together, after Tahnee and Andy being siblings & George and Andy being best friends… & Frank and Red have been together for ages too!’ Taylor thought as she walked down the street, heading to Brandon’s. He was taking her out for their three-month anniversary. ‘Wow, & Sharnee and wiL have been together for two years, or so Sharnee said…’ wiL was a guy who had started going to school after being kicked out of the last one 2 months ago. Sharnee was his girlfriend, who still went to the old school, but Taylor and the other girls still hung out with her.
Taylor turned into an alleyway, which she knew was a hidden shortcut to Brandon’s. Well, someone else knew it secret too.
What the fuck?! How could you?!” Taylor cried, causing Brandon push off from the wall & the girl he was on top of (new girl at beginning of update).
“Taylor! I- “
“I don’t fucking want to hear it! How the fuck long has this been going on?!”
“This is the first time, I swear!” He cried, moving towards her.
“Oh, don’t lie.” The other girl said. “We’ve been going out since I moved here three months ago.” She said, sliding her arm around his waist.
Taylor shook her head, turned on her heel, & walked away. Hearing Brandon’s footsteps behind her, she turned around, tears streaming down her face.
Forcing herself to keep her voice steady, she said “Happy anniversary. We’re fucking done.”
Five minutes later, she was at home, alone, crying in her bed. She had already smashed all the picture frames & burned the photos, along with everything else he had given her.
A knock at her door made her cry “Fuck off, Brandon!” Not caring if it was her parents.
-Front yard, Sharnee’s pov-
After wiL knocked on the door, we heard Taylor shout “Fuck off Brandon!” through her window.
“Uh-oh.” I mouthed at him. “Taylor!” I cried. “Its Sharnee & wiL! Let us in, please?!”
There came no reply. We waited for a few moments, & Taylor opened the door a bit, & let us in. Under the dim hall light, we could see her eyes were red & puffy.
“Shit, have you been crying? Why are you here?” wiL asked.
“Shouldn’t you be with Brandon?” I asked slowly.
“Don’t fucking say that name.” She spat.
“Taylor, what did he do?” I asked, preparing for the worst.
“He cheated on me…” She whispered.
I went to hug her, & wiL said; “Where the fuck is he? I’m gonna kill that Bastard!”