Status: Complete :)

Inside of You

Wishful Thinking.

We lay on the ground and made the time pass away. I lay down on his chest and he kept a protective arm around my waist. We waited for the stars to shine above us and when the first star came out, I smiled to myself and John tapped my waist to catch my attention.

“Hey, there’s the first star,” his chest vibrated as he spoke. This was one of our traditions and usually he and I took turns. I didn’t know whose turn it was but right now that didn’t matter. “Make a wish,” he said and I looked up to him and smiled.

“How sure are you that it’s my turn?” I asked him and he smiled but kept his eyes up towards the sky.

“Because the last time I came here, I wished for you to come back,” he said looking at me and I smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

“Fine, I’ll make a wish,” I said turning so that I was lying down on my back to face the lonely star.

I wish that Andy and I will be okay again and that we’ll move on from this together, I thought and then hoped that it would come true.

“Made your wish already?” John asked and I nodded. “Alrighty then, let’s go,” he said and I got up.

He stood up first and lent me a hand which I gladly took. We walked back towards the car and then drove home with fingers interlaced.

“I’m starving,” he said as soon as the drive was over and we were back at my house.

“Shit, I totally forgot that I had to make dinner tonight,” I said rushing into the house which was left open.

I walked in but no one was there. I switched on the lights and saw that the house was completely empty. I went into Andy’s room but she wasn’t there either. Maybe the guys just took her out for dinner.

“I guess we have the place all to ourselves,” John said coming up from behind me and scaring me.

I smirked at him as he wrapped his arms around me. I soon pulled away from him to go inside the kitchen and look for something to munch on. There was left over pizza in the fridge so I decided to heat that up for both me and John.

“Aren’t your parents home?” I asked him as I looked inside the oven.

“Nope, they’re out on a vacation in Hawaii,” he said and I turned to look at him.

“Why didn’t they take you with them?” I asked him as I sat on the marble countertop.

“Because I didn’t want to,” he mumbled but I knew that there was more to it so I looked at him with an eyebrow raised and he sighed heavily. “Okay well you’re Mom told me that you were bound to come home some time soon so I decided that it was best to stay because I missed you,” he said and somehow I wish I never asked him because just in that split second, every thought I’ve been trying to avoid flooded my head. But I didn’t show it. I needed to be stronger and I needed to show everyone that I was fine because sulking never got me anywhere.

The oven dinged signalling that the pizza was heated. I grabbed mittens from the drawer and took the tray out and placed it on the counter. It smelled so appetizing and I was really hungry so I threw the mittens to the side and got a tissue paper before I took a slice to avoid getting hurt.

I blew on the pizza before I took a bite. John was watching me the whole time to see if what he said hurt me in a way but I was good at faking things so he didn’t get anything out of me but even with that, he still kept a watchful eye.

I pushed the tray of pizza to him and he gave me a small smile. I returned it as he tried to pick one up.

“Fuck, that’s hot!” he said causing laughter to erupt from my lips.

“Why don’t you try being in oven for over 3 minutes?” I said after swallowing the chunk of pizza that I placed into my mouth.

“Babe, I don’t have to be in an oven to be hot,” he smirked. “I’m already hot,” he said getting cocky as I rolled my eyes.

John lightened the mood as we ate and he sorta made me forget about what he said. Well keyword: sorta. But the fun had to end as soon as I heard the front door open and close.

Andy and the rest of the guys were back but they weren’t being loud at all. I walked into the living room just to see Andy in tears while Pat, Kennedy and Jared all tried to comfort her. Garrett just sat on the couch with a sad face.

“Andy, what’s wrong?” I asked as I approached her.

“Stay the fuck away from me!” she screamed and then ran into her bedroom. I was going to go after her but she locked it as soon as she was inside.

“Andy, please let me in,” I said softly as I knocked on her door.

“You wish,” she said bitterly and I swallowed hard. I did wish

“Please just let me in,” I begged. She didn’t answer this time. I put an ear on the door to listen to what she was doing. She was sobbing in her sheets and I couldn’t do shit about it. It pained me to know that my own sister hates me and blames me for what happened. Maybe I did deserve it and maybe I didn’t but I don’t know. She’s the only family I have now and I said this once and I’ll say it again: I don’t want to lose her.

I gave up on begging her to let me in after a while. I walked into the living room just to see Garrett seated alone on the couch. The rest of them were in the kitchen with John eating the pizza.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked him as I sat next to him. I pulled him into a hug and he squeezed me tightly.

“I’m so sorry,” he said and I pulled away slowly and looked at him questioningly. “I couldn’t do anything to change her mind about you. I told her a million times that she shouldn’t be blaming you but she just won’t listen to me.” He said with a very heavy sigh.

I looked at Garrett and saw that he was actually pretty bummed about this but he shouldn’t be. This wasn’t his problem. “Hey, you shouldn’t be worrying about this. It’s not your problem and you shouldn’t make it your-”

“But don’t you get it? I’m so sick and tired of her talking shit about you behind your back. The whole time you were gone, she kept telling us that you left because you hated all of us and that you were just a selfish whore who wasn’t appreciative about what she had or something like that,” he yelled in all his frustration.

“S-she said that?” I asked. I never thought she’d do anything like that. I mean I never really saw her as that kind of person.

“She did,” Kennedy said coming in from the kitchen and taking the seat that was right beside the couch.

“But when I came back, she didn’t seem angry,” I thought out loud as I looked at the ground.

Garrett placed a hand on my back and that made me look up to him. “I just want this whole ‘her blaming you about your Mom’ thing to be over, okay? I can’t stand hearing things about you from her.” He said disgusted.

John came in soon after and took my hand as he sat on the floor right in front of me.

“I almost gave up trying to wait for you when I heard about what she said. But I knew better,” John said and tears started to form once again.

I bit my lip and looked at all of their faces. They all held the same emotion and I just couldn’t believe any of this.

“But why?” I asked them but they all just shrugged.

“We’re all here for you so you don’t have to worry,” Garrett said placing a hand on the small of my back as I tried to smile at him. John squeezed my hand tighter to recapture my attention.

He wore this very worried look on his face but I wasn’t sure if it was about the current situation of the fact that Garrett had a hand on my back.So much for wishful thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, who thinks Andy is a total biznatch? 'Coz I do and I'm planning to kill her muhahaha. just kidding :P

thank you to those who commented on the last chapter:
la dispute.
RealWorld
Rubber soul
Gamble With Desire
jordistack
paper airplanes.
theloveinmyclub

you guys are truly amazing :) thank you so much for your continuous support and I'm glad that the stats are still rising :)

read,comment&subscribe