Status: Complete :)

Inside of You

What Couldn't I See?

It was quarter to seven in the morning and Garrett went home to take a shower. I didn’t really want to just sit around here so I changed into some clothes suited for running and put my running shoes on. I grabbed my iPod from the room and plugged into my ears as I slowly crept down the stairs. I know that I was somewhat tired today but I was too bored and everyone else was asleep.

I stretched a little before walking down the sidewalk. I had fifty dollars in my pocket but that was about it. Once my stride picked up, I started running and matched my strides with the rhythm of the upbeat song that was playing in my iPod.

I’ve always loved running around in the park but since there was no park within the premises, I had to jog around the suburb we had right here. I was out of breath once I reached the tenth block so I slowed myself down a bit as I took a turn to the left. I walked for a while before breaking into another run again.

It seemed like only minutes passed before car started zooming down the road most probably for work or school. I had no sense of time and I was getting really dehydrated so I spun around on my heel and started heading back towards the house in a slow jog and an occasional walk.

I was panting when I reached the front door. I didn’t want to go in since I heard Andy screaming for some reason. I didn’t really know who she was talking to but I just hope it wasn’t Aunt Em because if she was neglecting her too then I’m gonna be screwed.

I sat on the swing that was on the front porch for a while and caught my breath. Once I couldn’t take the dryness in my throat anymore, I walked in the front door.

“Shut the fuck up!” I heard John yell. “That’s not true! She’d never do anything like that!” he sounded really angry.

“Yeah, well you don’t know her like I do!” Andy said.

“Seriously? That’s all you can come back with?” he asked. Apparently, no one noticed me coming in even if I was breathing harshly.

Andy didn’t say anything. She turned her head to the side and saw me standing there in my very sweaty state – drenched clothes and all. “Nice look, suits you well.” She said sarcastically before heading out the door and slamming it shut when she got out.

I shook my head at the comment and shrugged it off as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. Once I quenched my thirst, I turned around to see John with a sad look on his face. Even when he was sad, he was still drop dead gorgeous. I swear if looks could kill, I’d probably be cremated before they burn my whole body.

I wiped my sweat off of my forehead and threw the bottle in the trash bin and walked in the living room where he was just staring at the floor.

“John?” I called out to him and reached and touched his face once I was near enough.

He lifted his chin up a little to look at me. He gave a sad smile before sighing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him letting my hands slip down to my sides. He grabbed one and tangled his fingers with mine before bringing me up the stairs and into my room.

He locked the doors and pushed me against it and started kissing me.

“John, I’m sweating,” I said as soon as he pulled back for air. He smiled evilly.

“Wanna take a bath together?” he asked and I laughed.

“No,” I said slipping out of his hold and walked towards the dresser and picked out some clothes.

“Aww, but I wanted to have a bubble bath with you,” he said crossing his arms over his chest and pouting like a three year old.

“We’ll talk after I’m done, okay?” I said turning around and heading in to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I closed the door and got out of my clothes before hopping in the shower, closing the curtains and drowning myself in water. I was in the middle of soaping my body when I heard the doorknob twisting. Shit, I didn’t lock it.

“John, get the fuck out here,” I said quickly rinsing everything off my body. Once I got that done, I turned off the water and grabbed my towel and wrapped myself around it.

“Aww come on, just one peek?” he sounded desperate but I wasn’t about to show myself to him naked.

“No,” I said sternly as I stepped back and leaned against the wall clutching my towel closely.

“Why is ‘no’ the only answer you have for me?” he said grabbing the curtains and pushing it aside slowly.

“Because you don’t ask the right questions,” I said as soon as he opened the curtains fully. He frowned when he found me in a towel but he some kind of agenda in his sick little head and that was what scared me the most.

He grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. My hands stayed on the part that was holding the towel together scared to death that he might just rip it off of me if my hands were placed elsewhere.

He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. I had some kind of thought that he might just be doing this to avoid the interrogation that was about to sprout after I changed but I don’t know.

“John, are you coming on to me because you’re trying to avoid the questions I’m about to ask?” I asked him as I pulled away slowly.

“No…” he trailed off seeming uncertain. I looked up at him and he sighed. “Okay fine, maybe I was trying to avoid the whole interrogating me about your effed up sister.”

I was surprised that he sorta censored his language about my sister. The other guys would’ve just said the word. “What happened?” I asked and he moved me to the room and he sat on the bed. I on the other hand went and changed really quickly back in the bathroom and left my hair to dry on its own since I wanted to hear the whole story.

I sat down next to him and looked at him and prodded him to start.

“Okay, well when I woke up, I didn’t see you beside me so I kinda freaked and ran down the stairs. Andy sorta heard everything and told me that you were out fucking some other guy or something,” he said and my jaw dropped. “I know that was my reaction too,”

“Isn’t she supposed to realize that I’m not the one to blame by now?” I asked as I creased my eyebrows. How many more knives can I possibly take before my patience blows up like a volcano?

“She never was supposed to even think that,” he said lifting my chin up. “It was never your fault,”

Everyone keeps telling me that it wasn’t my fault but why did Andy think differently? Was this about something else? Was she mad at me about something else? Was I getting the whole message wrong?What did I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
boring, boring, boring. yea I know, I was bored writing this too.

I'd like to thank:
RealWorld
everydoseofme
Gamble With Desire
theloveinmyclub
for their comments on the last chapter.

dont worry things will heat up in the next chapter :)

read.comment.subscribe.