Status: Complete!

Nothing in This World Can Compare to You

Try

A week has passed since Nate and I had our talk in the hospital. It was hard for both of us to confess everything that had happened. I hated it when Nate told me about how he quit his job and was spiraling downwards into depression all by himself, and I really hated his stories about Louise and how he got hooked on drugs again. I don’t like Louise, and by the sounds of it neither did Nate. I don’t understand that, but she’s long gone now so I don’t care. Nate was furious when I told him I slept with Dan, so I don’t think they’ll ever get along now. Nate was also angry that my mom took me to Paris as well, because being over there made me a mess. So their reunion should be an interesting one.

We worked through a lot of our issues too. Like Nate’s insecurity and my naivety. We argued, we cried (well, mainly me) and we laughed, until there was really nothing left to work out. I think…I think everything should be alright now – we just need to keep talking through our problems, instead of bottling them up. Especially since yesterday Nate asked me to be his boyfriend again. Especially since today I’m moving back in with Nate.

When I told my mom she wasn’t happy, to say the least. It’s going to be a long time before my mom trusts Nate again, and it’s going to be a long time before Nate is even civil with my mom – but everything will work out. It has to, because I love Nate and I’m not going anywhere without him. When I told Misty, she was hesitant but eventually happy for me. She knows how much I’ve always loved Nate, and how much I always will, and after she was convinced this was what I want, she accepted it too. Oscar was the same – if I’m happy, he’s happy, apparently. Besides, I know Oscar and Nate get along really well, so there would be no awkwardness there.

By midday on the first Wednesday of October, I’d officially moved all my belongings back in with Nate, including Chocolate. I know Nate missed our dog really. I placed my final photo frame onNate’s our dresser, before turning to face him, a big grin on my face.

“Finished!” I announced happily.

“Mm finally,” Nate murmured, pulling me towards him by his fingers through my belt loops.

I giggled as our crotches collided, Nate’s eyes darkening. He’d decided not to wear a shirt today, and I was so tempted by his toned torso, but I didn’t give in to my desires. As much as we’ve forgiven each other and are trying to pick up where we left off, I’m not ready to have sex with him again. At least, not full sex.

“Can we put a film on?” I asked, hoping to distract him, “And not a porno,”

“Ruin my fun,” Nate grumbled playfully.

I smiled shyly as he laced our fingers together and pulled me into the living room. I sat down onto the sofa as he put a DVD in the machine, smiling as he sat down and threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me against his body. I can barely describe how ecstatic I am to be in Nate’s arms again, to feel his flesh against my flesh. It wasn’t healthy how much I missed him, that’s for sure.

“Ash?” Nate asked softly, as the title credits started.

“Yuh huh?” I said sweetly, looking up at him.

Nate pecked a quick kiss to my lips before turning his attention back to the movie. I chuckled and snuggled into his shoulder, breathing in his scent as deep as I could.

“Did you just sniff me?” Nate mused, looking down at me again.

I blushed deeply. Damn it, he caught me!

“Maybe?” I offered, biting my bottom lip.

“You’re weird,” Nate laughed, pecking my nose.

“Yeah, but you love me for it,” I retorted.

Please say yes. Don’t let this be a horrible dream. It still feels so unreal that we’re back together like nothing happened between us, it really does.

“Hell yes I do,” Nate grinned.

I inhaled sharply as his lips pressed firmly to mine, but I didn’t waste a second in threading my fingers through his hair and kissing feverishly back. Our tongues tangled as our lips set up a fluent motion, our chests pressing as tight together as possible. The heat building between us already is insane. Nate moaned softly, his hands travelling and groping all over my body, and I squeaked when he squeezed my ass, making him chuckle. Jerk. In retaliation I ran my hands slowly up his chest until my fingertips reached his nipples, and I lightly pinched the sensitive buds.

Fuck,” Nate groaned, throwing his head back and breaking our kiss.

Looks like we won’t be watching this film after all. I giggled and moved my lips to his neck, kissing, nipping and sucking gently on his olive-colored flesh, my heart flipping at the sound of his shallow breathing and desperate whimpers. As I slowly kissed down his chest, Nate moved to lie on his back and pulled me on top of him so I straddled his waist. Well this is easier. I carried on torturing the skin of his neck and collarbone, leaving my mark in a couple of places, just so I can see that he’s mine, and so that other people can too. Well, not only that, but Nate gets turned on by being teased like this. Grinding my hips down on his proves I’m right, because he’s already hard.

“P-Please Ash, do something,” Nate growled.

I quickly paused the film, mainly because all I want to hear are the noises Nate will make. And…there we go. I smirked as I crawled a little down his body, taking one of his pert nipples between my teeth. Nate cried out, I don’t know whether in pain or pleasure, so I swirled my tongue to ease the sensation, encouraging a moan from the man writhing below me. Hah, I have control for once!

“Lower,” he begged.

My lips did as they were told, my tongue tracing a line until it dipped into his bellybutton, Nate’s hips bucking in reaction.

“Lower,” Nate whispered hoarsely.

I shivered at his tone of voice, but quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, Nate assisting me by wriggling his hips and kicking them off. I palmed him through his flimsy boxers, only increasing the mess he was in.

“You are mine,” I said possessively.

“And you are mine,” Nate managed to grunt in return, “now blow me or something,”

Classy. I couldn’t help but laugh at his desperation, knowing that waiting any longer would just be cruel. So I quickly pulled his boxers off his body, allowing his erection to be free. Nate let out a groan of relief, his eyes begging me to help him out further. And who am I to deny him? I licked my lips quickly before taking him fully into my mouth, the breathless moan that escaped from his lips making me tingle all over. I wasted no time in bobbing my head up and down his length, holding his hips down with my hands to make sure he didn’t buck too hard and make me gag. Because that’s not fun. There’s nothing more that I enjoy than seeing the most beautiful man alive in a euphoric writhing mess because of my lips. Swirling my tongue and hollowing my cheeks softly, Nate produced moans and groans that were like music to my ears. I could tell Nate was already starting to peak, so I brought one hand to his balls, gently massaging to send him over the edge. And it did. Nate’s back arched as he shouted my name, shooting his load into my mouth, and I carried on bobbing my head until he collapsed in a sweaty mess. Beautiful.

“You are so bloody amazing, love,” Nate panted, pushing his fringe out of his eyes.

“I try,” I said innocently, rubbing his hip affectionately.

As Nate sat up and opened his arms for me to crawl into, my cellphone started to ring with my mom’s personalized tone.

“If she had been any sooner…” Nate muttered.

“Well she wasn’t,” I pouted.

“Alright, alright, I’ll give you some privacy. But I’m not putting any clothes on,” Nate sighed, getting off the sofa.

I just giggled, pulling my phone off the coffee table and answering. Let’s hope this call is quick – just the thought of Nate wandering around naked gets me excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes out to Squishy, because her comment made me laugh so hard that my flatmates came into my room to see what happened:
"Now all Nate has to do is:Sexy Sexy Bang Bang little Ash into the nearest object Make love to little Ash ;D"
Thanks for making my day! ^_^

I just want you all to know that this story is drawing to it's end, and that there won't be a sequel. I have FAR too much going on, and I love these two too much to put them through any more shit. But there are roughly 6 or 7 chapters left now I think =]

Comments?
xo