Status: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS!! I guess life happened and well... Hopefully I'll get back to this one day. And again, SORRY!

Fairy Tail

Chapter Nineteen

Vince’s POV

“I want to go on a date.”

I looked at Cassie who sat across from me by the table, reading a magazine, as I took another bite of my sandwich.

“A date…?” I asked with my mouth full.

“Yes, a date. And Vince, either you talk before taking a bite or after… It’s not that hard.” She answered with a tone of annoyance.

“I’m sorry mom…” I muttered and took a sip of my coffee.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that.”

“Probably for the best...” I said and let out a sigh. “You mentioned a date…”

She looked up from her magazine and gave me a jolly smile.

“I think we should go on a date. Just you and me for once… And since we’re free today…”

I met her eyes and a smile spread over my face.

“That’s actually a good idea.”

“Excuse me? Did I just hear you agree with me on something?” Cassie asked with faked surprise.

“Well, I didn’t want to tell you this…” I said and gave her a sad look. “I-I’m dying.”

“As long as you don’t die today.”

“Jeez…I appreciate your concern.” I said sarcastically and gave her a teasing smile.

“Well, are you ready then?” she asked me and got to her feet.

“Huh?”

“You see my little goldfish… I believe you promised me a date.”

“I know that. Though I thought you meant like tonight…”

“Well, you thought wrong.”

“Of course I did…” I muttered as I took another sip of coffee.

Cassie looked at me impatiently, but I kept my gaze at the cup in front of me. Of course she didn’t leave it there though. With a swift move, she straddled me and pushed me against the backrest of my chair.

“Did I mention how much I’ve missed you…” she whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I felt her lips against my skin.

“Cass…”

“Mm…?” she let out as she kissed down my neck.

Gently I grabbed her chin with my left hand and tilted her head a bit before I placed my lips on hers in a passionate kiss. Our lips parted and she gave me a confident smile. I knew I’d lost the second our lips touched.

“I guess we better get going then.” I said resignedly and gave her a smile.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she got off me and pulled me up from the chair. We went out through the door and hand in hand, we began to walk down the road.

“So, where do you want to go?” I asked her as I searched the surroundings for something interesting.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m just glad you’re here with me.” She answered and leaned her head against my shoulder.

“That makes two of us.”

*an hour later or so*

“You drink way too much coffee.”

I looked at the coffee mug in my hand and then back to Cass.

“So…”

“Just saying…”

I gave Cassie an amused look.

“You drink coffee too... Besides, I thought we were supposed to give each other a break today.”

She let out a sigh before leaning forward, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Sorry, old habits I guess…

I bit my lip to keep myself from giving her a sarcastic response.

“Just say it… I know you want to.” Cassie teased.

“No, I’m behaving today.”

“If you only knew how long I’ve been waiting for you to say those words.” Cassie said proudly.

“You’re not making this easy for me…” I muttered.

“Welcome to my world.” She whispered and grabbed my top, pulling me towards her.

Our lips clashed together and we fell backwards, landing in the soft grass. I smiled against her lips as I tried to keep myself from laughing, which failed completely. She pushed me away and let out a short sigh as she sat up, but I pulled her down again and placed my lips on hers. She kissed me back with more passion, but our lips soon parted as we heard someone hawk above our heads. Both of us looked up and immediately were blinded by a flash of light.

“You’re Cassadee Pope, right?” the person asked as I tried to blink away the light.

“Yeah…” Cassie answered a bit hesitantly as she sat up.

“I thought I recognized you.” The person, who I now notice, is a guy in our age, says while reaching her a hand. “I’m Anthony and it’s really nice to meet you. I love your band.”

Cassie got to her feet and gave him one of her warm smiles, while shaking his hand.

“Thank you, I’m glad to hear that.”

“Oh, and sorry if I surprised you with the camera, my finger slipped.” He said and scratched the back of his head.

“No worries.” Cassie answered cheerfully.

Slowly I got to my feet as I examined Anthony from top till toe. He looked quite good with his tan, dark hair and green eyes, the typical player, if you ask me.

“This is Vince by the way.” Cassie said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Nice to meet you...” I said and reached him my hand.

He shook it and gave me a quick nod.

“I saw the show last night. You guys rocked.” He said, turning back to Cass and ignoring me completely.

“I’m just gonna…” I said and pointed at some direction, before taking off, leaving her with Anthony.

Not that it seemed to bother her, since she already was in the middle of a conversation. I let out a sigh as I walked away and sat down on a bench nearby. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened up a new text.

“Some shady dude is trying to steal my girlfriend. Remind me again… What does the law say about violence here?”

I pressed send as I turned my gaze back to Cass and Anthony. I let out a sigh. Unlike Cassie, I’d never been the jealous kind, just another quality of mine that she wasn’t very fond of. Because of that, she'd been testing me ever since we met, by flirting with all kinds of people, just to see if she could get to me. Guessing by the way she acted, this was not an exception. The thing that did bug me was the thought of being ignored. Still, I wouldn’t let it get to me.

My phone screamed and I opened up the text from Alex.

“Is he hot? If so, get me his number and I’ll make him forget about your lover…”

I let out a short laugh as I read it.

“Perv… And besides, I thought you and Eliot were going steady?” I answered with a smile on my face..

It took a few seconds before my phone screamed again and I read the new text.

“So are you, silly girl. Just steal her back and get your ass over here, ‘cause I need some Vince and Alex time.”

I looked up from my phone. Cass was still talking to Anthony. I slipped the phone back into my pocket as I got to my feet.

“CASSADEE!” I shouted as I walked towards them. “We need to get back. Someone trashed our bus and…hey…”

“What!?” she said and stared at me.

I ignored her and instead I turned to Anthony, staring at him.

“They said the person was tall and tanned, with dark hair…” I said suspiciously.

Anthony squirmed slightly, giving me a nervous look. I knew I had him. Cassie looked from me and then back to Anthony with wide eyes.

“I-I better get going now…” he stuttered. “It was nice meeting you.”

With that he turned around and walked away with big steps. It only took a few seconds, before I burst into laughter, unable to hold it in. Cassie shot me a death glare.

“What?” I asked her and stopped laughing.

She just glared at me. After a short moment, she let out an angry growl and walked passed me.

“Come on Cass…” I pleaded and followed her. “It was a little funny.”

“No, it wasn’t.” she snapped.

I grabbed her left hand and pulled her to a stop, before spinning her around to face me.

“I’m sorry.” I said sincerely and looked her in the eyes.

She let out a heavy sigh and looked away.

“No, I’m sorry…” she said and met my gaze. “I was trying to make you jealous…again…”

“Oh really… I didn’t notice.” I said, trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice.

“Nice try…” she said and gave me a smirk.

“Well, it was pretty obvious. He was dodgy…”

“Yeah, he was atcually…” she said and looked a bit thoughtful. “And you’re right… It was funny.”

“I knew it.” I said and nudged her shoulder with a big smile on my face.

“I just don’t get it…” she muttered.

“Get what?”

“Why I get jealous only by seeing you with someone else, while you…well… don’t.”

“I’d do anything to feel that way when it comes to you.”

“Then why don’t you?” she asked with a pout.

“I don’t know Cass…” I said and sighed. “We’ve had this discussion so many times.”

“So if I kissed someone else, you wouldn’t be jealous?” she continued.

“You know, you’ve already tried that…” I pointed out accusingly.

“I have?” she said and thought about it. “Yeah, you’re right, I did try that…”

“Yeah, and we appreciate that…” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry…” she said a bit ashamed. “But still, you weren’t jealous that time either.”

“That’s because I know you, silly. You’ve never given me a reason to be jealous.”

“It’s that obvious, huh?”

“Yup…”

“But…” she began, but I broke her off by placing my lips on hers.

“RAWR…” I said as our lips parted.

“Excuse me?” Cassie said and let out a short laugh.

“That’s “I love you” in dinosaur.” I said with a pout.

“Oh, the things I want to do with you right now…” she whispered and pulled me closer.

“Maybe you could fill me in?” I said with a smirk.

“Better get back then.” She teased and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Not fair…” I muttered as we began to make our way back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no see...kind of...

I'm a bit off the writing at the moment, that's why it takes a bit longer for me to update... I'm working on it though!
I have a lot of ideas, and I really mean A LOT. I just need to get them together...that's the hard part... Stay with me!

I still find comments fun.

And yeah... I've given up on sir Vincent... It's just Vince now. I like that one better ^^
Soo...

// Vince