Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

And of Lust We Are Reborn

I woke up next to a snoring Ville, our conversation from last night was still fresh in my mind. I’d never really admitted that to anyone, but I felt better. I’d gotten it all off my chest and there was more of a knowing between Ville and I.

I crawled out of the bed quietly and walked into the living room. The television was on and a head peeked over the couch. I walked round front and Mindy was there with her teddy, watching.

“Mindy, darling, why didn’t you come get me when you woke up?”

“I got Ville and he made me toast and turned on the telly, then he went back to bed again.”

“Oh well, I’m glad you got him at least. You really like him, yeah?” I said down next to her and she snuggled into my side.

“Yes, he’s really nice and he never tells me to talk and he’s really funny. That’s why I like him. Is he gonna be my uncle one day?” she asked, staring up at me with those questioning eyes.

“Well, I don’t know, but he’s kind of like your uncle already. He’s just not married to me.”

“Do you want to marry him?”

“Um, well I guess if I liked him enough then maybe I’d marry him. But only time will tell, love.”

“Well if you get married, I want to be the flower girl.”

“We wouldn’t have anyone else, kulta,” Ville said from behind me, making me jump. Mindy smiled and hopped off the couch into his arms. “Now tell me, on Auntie’s day off, when we’re all together, what would you say to coming to a band practice?” he asked her. She nodded ‘yes’ and they both looked at me.

“Hell, why not?” I said, getting up and heading to Mindy’s room and setting her clothes out. I headed to my room and sifted through my drawers for something to wear.

I pulled out my Black Sabbath shirt and some jeans. Ville walked in and smirked at my clothing choice laid out on the bed.

“Great outfit, mini me. Now what about me?”

“What about you?”

“Well, the lady at the front desk is bound to get suspicious as to why I’m wearing the same outfit as yesterday…”

“Ah trying to look like you don’t sleep around?”

“Sure,” he laughed.

“I guess I have something that fits you. We’re about the same size.”

I rummaged through my drawers again and pulled out some jeans for him and a Silversun Pickups shirt. He giggled when I handed him the shirt.

“What?” I asked him.

“I have a Silversun Pickups shirt just like this!”

“You’re a fan too? Woah, I thought I was the only one in Finland.”

“Nope, the whole band mates are fans. You have five other weirdos with you.”

He set down the shirt and trousers on the bed and pulled off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt.

“You gonna change right here?”

“Yep,” he said simply, continuing with undressing himself. He took his pants off and I blushed at seeing him nearly naked.

I turned and changed my own clothes, hearing a small whistle from Ville as I did so; which earned him a smack on the arm. The clothes I’d gotten for him fit him better than they did me.

Mindy ran in to the room, latching herself on to Ville’s leg. “Ready!”

He laughed and picked her up, setting her on his hip. We walked out of my room and slid our jackets and shows on at the door. I locked up as we left and Mindy dragged us to the lift.

* * *

The taxi pulled up to a brick building and Ville helped Mindy and I out of the car leading us into the building. He led us to a room and four other men were sitting in there. They all greeted Ville when we walked in.

“Mary, this is Burton, Mige, Linde and Gas,” Ville said, pointing to each of the men in the room. “Guys, Mary and Mindy.”

They all mumbled, “Nice to meet you.”

He helped us to a couch in the room and then bounded off to converse with his mates. After a few minutes of talking they went to the side of the room, Mige picking up his bass, Linde his guitar, Gas sat at his drums, Burton as his keys and Ville at the microphone. Mindy bounced with excitement beside me. They started to play and Mindy must have knew the song because she hummed along to the tune.

They finished and Mindy and I clapped for them. Ville - being so mature as he is - took a very dramatic bow.

“Don’t’ be so full of yourself, Valo,” Burton said, laughing at his seat in front of the keyboard.

“Uncle Ville, I wanna learn how to play the piano. Just like Burton, because he makes it sound pretty,” Mindy said from beside me.

Ville walked over to her and crouched down in front of her, “And just who is going to teach you?” he asked her, smirking.

“Umm…” she sat confused.

“Well, why don’t you go ask Burton ‘pretty please’ if he might help you..” he whispered to her.

She lit up and hopped off the couch, running over to Burton. Ville and I watched her as she asked Burton - pretty please - to teach her.

“Sure, why not,” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

She jumped and squealed, hugging onto his legs- the only part she could properly reach with all the tall men. Ville was beaming at her, like she was his own child.

“Don’t’ you play piano?” Ville asked me, suddenly, looking up at me from his spot on the floor.

“A bit… but I haven’t for years. Too busy and I lost interest.”

He nodded, scooting over so his back was resting on my shins. He tilted his head back, letting it sit on my legs. “I kind of wish your sister would cruise for longer, because Mindy is a doll.”

“Well, we have two more weeks with her. And after this, she’ll always want to be over. Now, all because of Uncle Ville.”

He smiled, “She’s the kind of kid that makes me want one.”

“You want to be pregnant with a kid?” I joked.

He smirked up at me, “You know what I mean, and don’t’ deny that she doesn’t make you want to have a baby.”

“Bit early to talk about having kids…”

“I don’t know, you and I would make some really hot kids,” he teased.

“You know we came here to practice, Valo, not to watch you make kissy faces at your girlyfriend,” Mige said, standing over Ville.

“Oh are you jealous, my love. Here you want a kiss too,” Ville said, picking himself up off the floor and puckered his lips to Mige. They both giggled like little kids but went back to their spots to practice some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while since I update (I feel like I say this every time I update) but I've been really busy getting back into the school routine and such so I will try to update as much as possible.

One of two for today. Next update will be later today. :)