Status: Complete.

Never Regret

Ultimatum

"Check yes Juliet
I'll be waiting
Wishing wanting yours for the taking
Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye
Check yes Juliet
Here's the countdown:
3,2,1 you fall in my arms now
They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind

Lace up your shoes
Here's how we do
Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run baby run, forever will be
You and me

We're flying through the night
We're flying through the night
Way up high
The view from here is getting better with you
By my side

Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run baby run, forever will be
Run baby run, don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run baby run, forever will be
You and me
You and me,”


We ended with a big flourish, Reece going crazy on the drums until Logan nodded, us finishing completely when he punched his arm in the air. The crowd went absolutely crazy, almost startling us with their noise.

“Alright, we’re Never Regret and it has been a pleasure playing on this tour with Cobra Starship and The Academy Is! We can’t believe it’s over but we’re starting to write a new album now so look out for it! Thank you and goodnight!” Logan roared into his microphone.

I grinned, whooping as we left the stage, everyone joining in. Tonight was our last show, the 18th of December, in Boston, Massachusetts and we rocked it! As soon as we were all off the stage, the atmosphere changed dramatically. JC still isn’t talking to me, so he walked off pretty quickly. Logan is torn between the two of us, so he smiled weakly at me and followed his best friend. Only Taylor and Reece are properly talking to me, so Reece gave me a big sweaty hug.

“Come on Mackey Mouse, let’s get our drink on in the dressing room,” Reece grinned.

I just nodded, smiling wearily as I followed my friend. Dressed in a black and pink tank top and grey skinnies, I’d decided tonight that all my accessories were going to be bright pink. Pink chucks, pink jewellery, pink make-up and…pink hair. Yes, I’d dyed the entire underneath layer of my blonde hair pink. Well, it is the last show of the 6 month tour, after all. When we got to the dressing room, Reece opened the door and inhaled sharply. What? I poked my head under his arm, only to see Michael sitting in there alone. Fuck.

“Uh, I’ll leave you guys to talk,” Reece said awkwardly.

“No need, we can go outside,” Michael said simply, standing up.

“It’s fucking snowing outside,” I grumbled.

Michael ignored me, shutting the door behind Reece. Grabbing my arm tightly, he yanked me forward, walking fast.

“Oww, fucking hell, let go!” I growled.

My boyfriend ignored me again, pushing open a side door and taking us outside.

“What are you doing?! Let go of me!” I hissed.

I managed to wrench my arm out of his grasp, looking around us. We were in a small alleyway behind the venue. Wonderful.

“I want to talk to you,” Michael said firmly.

“Fine,” I sighed, folding my arms over my chest.

“I can’t take this any more, Kenzie. You treat me like shit when all I do is treat you like a princess!” Michael exasperated.

“It’s not like that, Michael. You don’t understand,” I whispered.

“Then help me understand, Kenzie! Just talk to me! Why won’t you just talk to me?!” Michael said angrily.

“I can’t. I can’t,” I repeated, shaking my head furiously as I looked anywhere but him.

Michael pinched the bridge of his nose, gritting his teeth briefly, before he looked at me with the coldest stare I’ve ever received.

“You have to make a choice – either you take down your walls and I stay, or you leave the walls up and I’m out of here,” Michael said firmly.

“W-What?” I whimpered.

“You heard me. It’s either me or your insecurities, Mackenzie,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Mackenzie’s last gig outfit

To be continued...

Sorry it's taken so long to update, but my laptop had a mega virus so it's been in a shop being cleaned for the last week! But now my baby's back so my updates will be regular again =]

Comments please! Only 4 chapters left!
xo