Status: Complete.

Never Regret

Future

“Go around and tell all the neighbors,
Go around and tell everyone,
There's a storm that's coming for her,
This time the rain will make her fall in love,
This girl's so condescending mysterious but beautiful,
So go around and tell all the neighbors,
I'm gonna grab her heart and won't let go.

I've never wanted you so much as I do right now,
I can't believe this is happening to me.

Hey make it rain,
Flood the street if only for today,
Hey make it rain,
I need you I want you, oh,
I just can't help it,
Baby all we got tonight,
Hey make it rain,
Yeah,”


“That’s all I’ve got right now, but what do you think? With a heavier chorus than verse?” Logan asked hopefully.

“Well I fucking love it,” JC grinned.

Logan let out a sigh of relief, making us all laugh. If you haven’t guessed, we’re starting to write our next album. Scary right? Well Pete wanted us to get straight to work, because of how successful the tour was. So we’re sitting in a small studio in New York with Pete, just running through lyrics and ideas.

“How about the next verse starts with…uh…”

I swallowed heavily before opening my mouth to sing. I never volunteer ideas really, so I hope they like it.

“Her favorite place to dance is outside,
Especially when the stars are bright,
So that's exactly where I'm headed,
She's beautiful under night skies,”


“And then you could finish the verse talking more about storms and rain, to tie in with the chorus,” I suggested, chewing my lip ring straight after.

“Genius. Absolute genius,” Reece breathed, eyes wide.

“You think so?” I asked shyly.

“Fuck yeah Mack, you’ve got to contribute more to song writing this time! Those are awesome!” Logan said excitedly.

I grinned and wrote down the lyrics before I could forget them. Oh this was going to be so much fun already. Would you believe it’s only been 6 days since the tour ended? Yeah, that’s right, Christmas Eve. It’s not like, seriously heavy back to work, but we’re setting ideas down. Seeing as we were working, I’d brought Jasmine up with me to New York, so she could wake up on Christmas with me and the guys before my mom and Lisa come up in the afternoon. As much as starting to write this new album is important, I can’t miss Christmas with my baby girl.

“When does Ashlee need me to take back Jasmine?” I asked Pete.

Yeah, Ashlee was babysitting Jasmine today for me while we had our first day of serious writing.

“Not until 6pm, don’t worry,” Pete chuckled.

“Okay, cool,” I smiled, knowing my daughter was in good hands.

“I’m going to get us some more coffee. Keep up the good work,” Pete smiled, standing up.

We just nodded as he left the room. I swallowed heavily as Logan, JC and Reece all stared at me. What?

“Do I have something on my face?” I frowned.

“No, we’re just waiting for you to update us with what’s happening with Chizzy,” JC said innocently, although he was smirking slightly.

“Yeah, we all know that you two have been on the phone to each other non-stop,” Reece grinned, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Phone sex?” Logan asked with a wicked smile.

“With my daughter sleeping in the same bed as me? Fuck no!” I grimaced, swatting at them with my hands.

They all laughed, before they went serious again.

“Really though, Mack. What are you two going to do?” JC asked, leaning forward slightly.

JC and I were still on slightly tender terms after our argument last week, but we’re working hard to move past it. He is my closest friend, after all.

“We’ve decided not to decide anything yet. The Academy Is are on a two month break and I know he’s over in Australia right now spending some of the time back with his family, so I’m not sure. We’re going to try to make it work though,” I explained, shrugging.

“You miss him already, don’t you?” Logan said softly.

“More than you can imagine,” I whispered, nodding my head.

“Oh Mackey Mouse, you’ll see him again before you even realise it,” Reece soothed, squeezing my hand gently.

“Yeah, I know. Every girl’s meant to feel like this the first time they love truly someone, right?” I sniffed, smiling weakly.

“Don’t ask us, we don’t have vaginas,” Logan chuckled.

I couldn’t help but laugh with them, shaking my head in amusement.

“Everything will be fine. You just wait and see,” JC smiled.

“Yeah, I guess,” I nodded, chewing my bottom lip.

“How about a movies and junk food night? To make you temporarily forget about a certain Australian hunk?” Logan suggested.

“Movies and junk food?” Reece snorted, raising an eyebrow.

“Jasmine? AKA we can’t go out drinking?” Logan reminded, chuckling.

“Ah, got it. Well I’m in,” Reece laughed.

“Me too,” JC agreed.

I looked between my friends, before smiling. It’s times like these that I know I’ve got everything I need in the world.

“Alright sounds like we’ve got a plan,” I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make It Rain, by The Audition
(the song they were writing)

Alright, the next chapter is the last one! So please get your comments in while you still can. Don't be a silent reader =]

xo