Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

Have you ever?

Have you ever just wanted to end then and there but didnt cause in the back of your mind you hope someone would miss you if you were gone?

I have many times.

Have you ever wanted someone to reach out and help you no matter who it is a stranger or a friend?

I have but never happens.

Have you ever felt so selfish that you dont ever talk about your problems you just help your friends with theres but in the back of your mind you want someone to see there the lies and say its ok to tell them.

I have but no one has ever seen though the lies.

Have you ever wanted to cry so bad but the tears just wouldnt come anymore?

I have no matter how sad i am i cant cry and other times when im angery i cry but never when im sad anymore.

Have you ever hurt so badly you've taken a blad to your skin?
I have and it relaves the pain.

Have you ever just wanted to run infront of a car but didnt cause you dont want the person who drove the car you ran into to feel guitly.

I have so many times but never tried it.

Have you ever wrote something like this knowing people will think your just another one of those emo kids wanting attention when all you want is for someone to help you or just to let your feelings out.

I have and it helps.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i already posted some chapter on this but i like i can but up my feelings and stuff about my life on her. It helps.