Status: Active

Clear Falls

Two.

"So have you met anyone here yet," Demi asked me. "Umm yes. I met Logan and Nick Jonas." I said cautiously hoping Demi wouldn't flip like Logan did.
Demi nodded. "Interesting" "What," I asked. "Well, usually Nick isn't really the one that would greet the new kid." "What do you mean? He said that the principal assigned him to be my tour guide." I said. Demi looked surprised. "No the principal doesn't do that."
"Oh," was all I could say. "Looks like Nick has got a crush on you." I blushed. "Nah." "Or maybe he's just setting up a prank with him and his buddies. You never know with Nick."

"Excuse Miss Gomez and Miss Lovato, would you like to share something with the class," The choir teacher asked. Because there's no talking in my class. "I'm sorry Mr but I was just welcoming Selena to the school." Demi smiled. The teacher glared at her and then went back to talking to the class. "Nice save," I whispered in Demi's ear. "Thanks." A couple minutes later the choir teacher checked his watch. "Oh goodness, look at the time! The bell is just about to ring!" And right on cue the bell rang. Everyone ran out in a mad rush for the door. I stayed behind with Demi while she took her bag.

"Which class do you have next?" She asked me. "I can show you to it." She smiled. "Umm, math?" She smiled even brighter. "Yay, me too!" She exclaimed. "Follow me." I followed her through the hall, not sure where we were going. On our way Nick caught back up to us. Demi smirked. "Well hey there Selena! How've you gotten around school so far?" Nick asked me politely. He didn't seem so bad to me. "Um, pretty well. I've met Logan Lerman and Demi, they've been great." I pointed to Demi who was moving swiftly through the halls and I was following closely behind. Nick raised an eyebrow. "Logan? He's such a nerd." Nick shook his head. "Well what class do you have next?" "Math. Demi's showing me the way. We have math together I guess. And choir." I smiled at the thought. Nick smiled too. "Well that's great. I have math too."

"You do? Fantabulous," I said with a smile. He laughed "Fantabulous?" "Yea. It's my word of the day." "Haha. You're weird, Sel." "Sel," I asked. "Yea. It's short for Selena." "I know. It just seems....weird." "You'll get use to it." "I hope." "Dont worry," Nick said with a smile. I sat down behind Nick, beside Demi. "Settle down class. We have a new student with us today. She is new to public school so don't give her a hard time. Ms. Gomez, would like to stand up and tell the class a little about yourself?" I stood up, "Umm...How 'bout not." I sat back down while everyone laughed. "Ok. That's fine. Now class today we are going to review what you've learned in 8th grade...."

I spaced out for a litle bit then got back to reality when I was hit by something. A folded piece of paper. I opened it up and it read "Wanna hang out after school....if your not busy?" "Sure, That sounds great." I gave him the note back. He wrote something down and gave it back to me. "Great!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it short. I'll make next one longer.