Status: active

Abomination

Elaina is an orphan who is taken in by a skilled mage and is trained by him until they are ambushed by a horde of fel mages. She escapes from them but her master's fate is not so fortunate. She then sets off to fulfill and promise she made to him before he died and goes to the Silvan Woods.

Felix lives with the confined Salix elf clan with his mother. They are both sentenced to death when the Keeper of the clan finds out his father is a Mortiquian elf. The Mortiquia are forbidden by the Salix because they do not believe in Valdor, the high elf god, and are thought to use fel blood to make their weaponry and armor. Felix manages to get away from the village though he has to leave his mother behind. He ventures to the Silvan Woods, where he was told the Mortiquia clan was settled, in search of his father.

Rowan is in line to be the next commander of the Fel Fighting Alliance. Before he can take that name though, he and his fellow members must first find a recruit one of their scouts found in the Silvan Woods. A day they are scheduled to leave, Rowan is badly injured and is forced to stay at their base camp alone to heal while the others track down the recruit. When Rowan's men don't return for several weeks he sets off to the Silvan Woods to try and find them.

P.S. My inspiration for this story is Dragon Age, Fable and WoW ..yes I am aware I'm incredibly nerdy. Anyway, it in nottttt a fan fict for any of those games, I just got some ideas from them.
  1. Silvan Woods: Part 1
    FEEEDBACK! Pleaseee and comments are always nice(:
  2. Silvan Woods: Part 2
    FEEDBACK and comments pleasee!