Status: Hiatus

Fighting The Storm

Does anybody out there know my pain?

I dragged Crystal towards the car, fuming mad. She should atleast told me how old he was! Jesus christ. I stopped and turned to face her, her face was red, and there was tears leaking from the corner of her eyes.

"Crystal..." I muttered to her.

"Don't talk to me! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She ripped her hand from my grip and wrapped her arms around herself, her words stabbing my heart like knives. She looked back, seeing Scottie walking. She gave him a small wave and Matt grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder.

"Put me down! I can walk on my own you stupid prick!" She screamed, slamming her small girlish fist into his back.

"Shut up and listen." Matt snapped, glaring at Scottie as they walked by.

"Fuck you!" She slammed her knee into his chest and he dropped her. She got up quickly and started to run away. I looked at Matt with wide eyes, and watched as she ran, seeing Scottie went after her, yelling for her to wait.

Crystal

I felt something grab my arm, and pull me back into their chest.

"Crystal! Calm down! Please." Scottie murmured to me as I tried to struggle out of his grip.

I didn't say anything, I just turned around and wrapped my arms around him in a big hug, his arms tightning around me.

"Just listen Crys... They can ground you, tell you you can't see me, they can try to keep me away from you, but I'll always find a way to get back to you. I promise you I'm never to far away. Maybe if they just took the time to get to know me, they wouldn't hate that your with me so much. Wipe those tears away okay kid?" He said to me.

"B-But... I'm not used to anything they do for me. I'm so used to my mom screaming and yelling at me, I'm used to being told I'm worthless. That's what I am, I don't know why he want's to be the father of such a useless girl..." She shook her head and hung it low.

"Your not useless! You've made it this far, and things wont go back the way they were with your mother. I'm old enough to take care of you myself alright? How about, you invite them to our gig tonight? We'll get to know eachother! Then they wont be as testy." He suggested, kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O. I'm putting this story on Haitus. Because I have two new stories I want to put up on here, and I quite frankly, lost my inspiration for this. Some of the chapters will be remade to be better. I might even change the name. So please wait for more?! (: