Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #4

"Bitch," I stepped over her, glaring as I did so. What the fuck did I do wrong?!

'cock-sucker,' she whined back.

"Why are you so pissed off at me?" I stopped, turning around to face her. She said nothing, just wagged her tail as she continued in towards Zacky. With ears fully flat against my head, I growled under my breath before storming off. Fine. Whatever! I went into my room and changed into Mutt-form before laying on my bed and getting comfortable. I didn’t like the fact that she was mad at me now. She was suddenly treating me differently, and I couldn’t understand why! We all get along normally...

"Hey... are you making us dinner tonight?" Jimmy asked, coming into my room.

'Why would I?' I opened one eye to look at him, frowning.

"I dunno, its not often that I come into Matt shadow's room finding him on the bed with his tail between his legs."

My eyes narrowed, and my mouth curled back in a snarl. 'My tail is not between my legs.'I raised my tail to prove my point. 'I'm relaxing. Problem with that?'

"...I don’t know what your problem is, but I didn’t do anything to you." he turned and walked away, sighing.

'Jimmy.' I slipped out of bed, landing on the floor with a dull 'thud!' 'I'm sorry, alright? But you just said my tail was between my legs. How am I supposed to take that?'

"I didn’t mean it literally! You're just quiet for a normal day; you're usually drinking with us or something, not moping in your bed like a lost puppy!"

'No one said I'm moping!'My ears flattened again, 'I'm a bit peeved, alright? Paws is pissed at me because I tried to do her laundry. Her bedding, before your mind jumps in the gutter.'

"Well you have been trying awfully hard to get into her pants lately..." he shrugged, patting my head.

I gave him a look, which made him laugh. I couldn't imagine what it would look like in dog form, really. 'How am I trying to get into her pants?'

"I saw you staring at her ass during our run... and you're being really nice. You usually treat her like one of the guys."

'Well...there comes a point in time where you can't treat a woman like a guy.' I muttered, 'And...you can't tell me you don't stare at her ass every now and then.'

"Oh I do all the time. But I know I can't have her. She doesn’t want us, Man..." he frowned a little.

'Correction. She doesn't want all of us. She wants Z.' I growled bitterly.

"She wants Z?" he raised an eyebrow, his ears perking up just a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's an update. a little pissed off and trying to calm down.

To all my fellow a7x fans. thank you.