Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws And Claws #7

"Babe, get out of here!" I said, pulling her by the nape of her neck. She shook her head, trying to pull away from me. "Ow! What the fuck...?!" She had bit my hand this time, forcing me to let go. She ran towards the house, sniffing the ground intently. This said one thing: Trouble.
"Paws...Paws! Get away from there!" I hissed, hesitantly stepping closer. "Don't go near there!" What the fuck was she thinking...?! She picked something up off the ground, trotting over to me. I could see what it was clearly. A bone. "...I don't want it!" I made a face, "What are we doing here, Paws? This isn't a good place to be for us..." She nodded over towards the house. There was someone in the window. Fuck.

'Look! There she is!' she barked happily and ran towards the window.

"Paws!" I followed her quickly, practically tackling her in attempts to make her stop. "There who is?! A vampire?! One that could easily attempt to kill you?!" And me...!

'she's fine! She wants to talk! Please?' she looked up at me, sitting next to me, 'please?'

My eyes narrowed, "How do you know she's fine...? No vampire is fine!"

'But she is! Please go with me?' she pulled on the leg of my jeans. 'Please Zacky...'I could hear the pout as she did this.

God damn it...She made it really hard to say no... "I...fine..." The guys are going to kill me the second I come home smelling like a vampire. She rubbed up against my leg again before dashing for the door. The vampire opened the door, pulling her inside and slamming it shut. "Hey!" I hissed, darting for the door. I attempted the doorknob, only to find it locked. "Let me in!!" Banging on the door desperately, I gritted my teeth. What if the vampire tried to kill her?! Or worse, attempt to change her?! I heard a loud yipe come from inside, making me panic even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!
Stupid vampires.

Thanks to these amazing people for the comments:
kalisweetblood
andreaface13