My Only One

Let Me Make You My Boo

Melissa, Charlene, Tiffany and I all sat around backstage waiting for Yellowcard. They just finished a show and were signing autographs.

"Let's go get them," Melissa suggested after we'd been sitting there for at least ten minutes.

"Honey, I'm already ahead of you," Charlene said. She was already up and walking towards one of the exits that lead to the main floor. The rest of us followed her. Tiffany left to find Sean and Charlene left to find her husband so that left me and Melissa to find Ryan. We quickly found him mainly thanks to the group of girls and a couple boys surrounding him.

"Ry, we're all ready to go," I whispered in his ear. He quickly kissed my lips. I found that action a little shocking. He normally doesn't do public displays of affection unless it's in front of only friends and family.

"All right," he said, finishing his autograph on a CD booklet. "Are the others back there already?"

"I don't think so. Charlene and Tiffany went their own ways to find Sean and Mendez," I said glancing at the group. A couple of the girls were whispering to each other while others were glaring at me. I wanted to laugh. They should just be happy that I'm making Ryan happy and leave it at that.

"Okay. Just give me a second." He signed a couple more autographs before announcing he had to go. He took my hand and we went and found Longineu and Peter and then headed backstage where the others were already waiting. We were going to go out, most likely to a club. Sarah told us to call her when we got there and she and her boyfriend would meet us there. From backstage, we got into a car and headed out for the night.

* * *

Ryan's point of view

"So, what's up with you and Jenna? Are you two back together now?" Sean asked/shouted over the music.

"No. Not quite yet," I said watching her dance with Tiffany and Melissa. "Her and her boyfriend just broke up."

"Are you serious? Dude, you guys are always having sleepovers, she's everywhere you go. I think that means she's your girlfriend and you're her boyfriend."

"No one's asked that ultimate question. Besides, I want to give her time. She'll probably need it anyway."

"Well, don't let too much time pass. LA's a big city. Faux love is always around the corner and you never know when another guy is gonna try snag her. She's a pretty girl. You know how these guys get around a pretty girl."

Just as he said that, a guy approached the girls and started talking to Jenna.

"Told you," I heard Sean say as I got up. I went over to them.

"Ryan! Hey!" The girls shouted and threw their arms in the air.

"William, when are we going home?" Jenna asked.

"Whenever we feel like it. Why?"

"This is Todd, by the way..." Tiffany cut in. We exchanged hellos and I turned back to Jenna.

"I'm gonna go home with you tonight," she whispered in my ear as she put her hands on my waist.

I nodded my head and swallowed, "All right." I had the sudden urge to go home for obvious reasons. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she really meant. Then some Justin Timberlake song came on and Jenna made me dance with her. Big mistake since before the song was even over, we were rushing out the door.

"Someone's getting lucky, someone's getting lucky tonight!" Sean started singing in the cab. He and Tiffany had decided to leave also.

"Which is probably more than you can say," I added on to his song. I even did the little shoulder dance.

"Yeah, probably," Sean sighed. Tiffany hit him in the chest.

"You can really say that now," she told him.

"Damn," he said under his breath. Then he turned to me. "Dude, you know what tomorrow is, right?"

I knew exactly what tomorrow was. A day I would rather not think about. We got to my house after a couple minutes.

"See you guys later," I said after handing the driver some money.

"Have fun!" Tiffany shouted out the window. Amazing how a loud voice can come out of such a small woman.

After we entered my house, I let Otis out to use the bathroom. Jenna went upstairs to use my bathroom. After letting him in, I turned off all the lights except for one in case Sarah changed her mind about staying with her boyfriend for the night. I went upstairs and into my room where Jenna was sitting on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her while unbuttoning my shirt. It would be our first time together in three years.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She pulled her shirt over her head. She walked over and put her hands on my hips. She leaned in to kiss me. At the last moment, for some stupid reason I moved my head. We ended up bumping heads.

"Sorry. That was so stupid of me," I apologized.

"It's all right," Jenna said as she rubbed her forehead.

An hour later, we lied next to each other, afraid to say anything. The sex we just had was worst than our first time. It was like we've never had any experience at all. Only god knows how many times we bumped heads among other body parts that aren't suppose to bump during sex.

"You know what they say," she spoke. "First is the worst."

"Third time's a charm."

"Yeah, I don't know about that..."

"Was it really that bad for you?"

"Practice makes perfect."

"True..." I sighed. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know." She reached over and took my hand. "Let's just be for right now and whatever happens after this, happens."

"Okay." I pulled her to me and we just lied together in each other's arms, not saying anything.