He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

The end

Two weeks later

I watched as the police officers took my dad away in handcuffs. He was already drunk, and kicking and yelling. He was mostly yelling at me, calling me names and threatening me. I felt Asher's arm around me tighten in a protective way.

I couldn't believe what I just did. I put my own dad away in prision. I mean I could have handled it. The abuse I mean. I only had one more year until I would move out, I could have handled it until then.

But I know if it was one of my friends getting abused I'd be telling them the same thing, call the cops. But it's different when you're the one actually getting abused. Calling the cops is easier said than done when it's you who's getting abused, especially if it's by one of your family members.

"You ok?" Asher asked softly as the police cars drove out of sight.

"Yea." I sighed. And I was ok. I was sad that my dad was going to prision yet happy that he couldn't hurt me anymore. But other than that I was fine.

"Good." Cameron said wrapping an arm around Marisol, they're going out by the way.

"So what now?" Marisol asked.

"I feel like celebrating. You guys with me?" I asked.

"Yea. We can go to my house." Ellie said smiling. And we did. We had fun playing Dance Dance Revolution, eating pizza, and watching movies. I felt so much happier like a weight had been lifted off my chest. I knew that my mom was happy I was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so it was a crappy ending but I needed to end it for all my readers' sakes. Thanks to my loyal readers and commenters. If you liked this story, I have 3 others that I'm working on. I'm His Sister and You're His Best Friend. We Can't Like Each Other; Forbidden Love Is The Best Love There Is; and When I Dream, I Dream Of You. Again thanks for reading and commenting. Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3