Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 6

I'm sure you're all sick of me by now... >_< but i didn't go to school cos i'm sick, and now i'm FUCKING BORED. and watching Matthew Lushsing lip sync Boom Boom Boom was amusing for a while, but it got old. yeah yeah i know, this is like, my 4th update...no pressure on the rest of you guys to update, this is just to keep me sane.

Olivia's POV

Once Ray's hair was brown and poofy again, we headed back home. Ray kept playing with his fro, as if to make sure it was still there, which made everyone giggle.

"OH EM GOD! STOP THE CAR!!!" I shrieked all of a sudden, almost making Kay crash the car.

"OLIVIA! Geez, what's wrong with you?" Kay asked, once she could breathe again.

"Pull over! Pull over now!" I squealed excitedly. Kay rolled her eyes at me, but pulled over on the side of the road.

"Care to tell me why we're stopping?" Mikey raised an eyebrow at me.

I pointed out the window at a small-ish building a few yards away. Everyone looked, and Frank's eyes lit up. "Oh my god!" he squealed, and leapt out of the van. I followed close behind.

"What? Where are they going?" Alex asked, trying to see out the window past Ray's fro.

Chelsea giggled. "You'll find out when they get back..."

A few minutes later, Frank and I returned to the car, acting as if nothing had happened. "Okay, you can go now," Frank informed Kay. She rolled her eyes and started up the van.

"Aw geez, guys, another one?" Gerard cringed, looking at our new lip piercings.

"Mmhmm," we grinned, showing off our matching lip rings, and everyone laughed at us. I think they might have laughed more if they'd seen our new tattooes...heh. Aaaanywhore... A random silence descended on the ten retards in the van. Silence = no fun. Hmm.... I caught Chelsea's eye, and we had an idea. Don't be jealous of our telepathy.

"Whoa-oh, whoa-oh," she started singing quietly.

I joined in, "This is what I wanna do,"

"Whoa-oh, whoa-oh,"

"One on one, just me and you!"

Frank and Mikey gave each other a look that plainly said, ohh fricking hell.

Chelsea and I started singing at the top of our lungs and dancing around. "Boom boom boom boom! I want you in my room! Lets spend the night together, from now until forever! Boom boom boom boom! I wanna go boom boom! Lets spend the night together, together in my room!" Mikey, Frank, Gerard, Kay, Ray, Alex, Bob, and Meghan all looked at us like we were idiots.

"Idiots," Kay sighed, and continued driving. I opened my mouth to keep singing, and Frank shot me a look. "No more singing!" he commanded.

"Fine." I pouted.

Gerard reached over and turned the radio on to some random station, only to hear...

Sexy Back. oh heck yes.

"OHHHH MIIIII GAWWWWWD!!!" Frank and I yelped and started singing along. This time I actually took off my seatbelt and sat on Frank's lap, sort of dancing.

Mikey's eyes widened, and he covered Chelsea's eyes. "Olivia! No lap dancing in the van! Or...anywhere I can see you, for that matter. Geebus." I ignored him, bah, Mikey is no fun.

Kay stepped on the brakes. "Olivia. Get off of Frank, sit down in your seat, and put your seatbelt on. There will be no sexual activity between you two in this van while I am driving!"

"Yes ma'am," I giggled, going back to my seat.

"Ha ha, Frankie's got a boner," I whispered loudly.

Frank facepalmed, "Thanks for telling everybody, Olivia." He smirked. "You wanna help me take care of that?"

"NO!" everyone barked.

I snickered, "Ray wants to."

Ray looked horrified. "No! And anyway, Kay said no sexual activity while she was driving."

"Noo, she said no sexual activity between Frank and Olivia," Gerard pointed out. "She said nothing about Frank and Ray."

Kay smacked Gerard. "NO.SEX.IN.MY.CAR."

"Yes ma'am," we chorused, laughing.


pointless chapter, I know. blahh.