Gutter ***s

Fireworks

“I thought you said you weren’t going to sign no record deal.” I tease at the celebratory party for Green Day’s record deal a couple months after the fight.
“A man is aloud to reconsider.” Tre laughs as he puts his arm around me. We were on the roof of the apartment building with most of the other tenants and friends of Green Days because today was Independence Day and there are going to be fire works.
“Oh really.” I laugh as I kiss Tre’s lips mid-giggle. I might’ve had a couple of beers.

Someone lets out a loud shriek. I look over at Billie who’s got a malicious grin on his face and a dark haired girl in his arms.
“Billie.” She laughs. Her name is Adie, yes the Adie from across the country, Billie’s long distance girlfriend. She arrived yesterday and was planning on staying for a few weeks.
“They make a cute couple.” I say carelessly to Tre.
“You weren’t here last night, Mike and I didn’t sleep a wink with the noise those two were making.”
“Oh poor you.”
“I know, now I can’t be at my best in pleasing you, I’m so tired.”
“Well then, if sleep deprivation affects your performance then I guess we better break up.”
“What no!” Tre shrieks, “I’ll just have a soda and I’ll be good to go!”

The crowd of roof people all start cheering as fireworks fill the hot summer night. Everyone stood in awe for about two minutes then starting making out with their significant other, including Tre and I.

I straddle Tre’s lap playfully as we lay carelessly on his bed, Mike had already left with Anastasia.
“So when do you guys start recording?” I ask as I lace my fingers through his. He adjusts his head on his pillow.
“Billie said something about September.”
“Why do you have to wait so long?”
“I don’t know.” Tre sighs, making his bare chest move up and down “maybe for studio time or something.”
“Come spend summer with me back home.” I lean forward a kiss his lips.
“I don’t know.” He murmurs.
“C’mon, Billie will be to distracted Adie to hang with you, and Mike will appreciate the room for just him and Anastasia, and you get to spend the whole summer watching me in my bikini.”
“I don’t know, what about band practice, and Gilman gigs.”
“It’s only an hour away.” I whisper, I tongue his ear and he laughs, “Or just come for a couple of weeks.” He shifts his head again.
“I mean, my bikini comes off pretty easy if you know how to undo a bow.” I tease, he smiles, “who knows what we can do all day?”
“Stop.”
“I mean the back yard is pretty secluded, the walls are practically sound proof.” I continue to tease, “Then there’s the park down the street, no one goes there at night.”
“Lisea, please.” Then I feel it.
“Tre, are you hard?” I ask. He smiles guiltily.
“Now you got to fix it before we go back to party.” He says as he pushes my tank top up so my boobs are showing.

I pull my tank top off completely and toss it aside just as Tre undoes his pants. He then commences on undoing my pants too. I slither out of my pants and Tre out of his. I lie next to him as he gropes my chest. I wrap my leg around him and are breathing become heavy, as if the room wasn’t hot enough already. He rolls us, so he’s holding himself over me and he pushes himself into me.
“Ohh.” I moan as I put my arms around his neck and pull his face to my neck, as he heaves against me his lips move across my shoulders. I continue sucking on his neck only breaking to let out moaning. We knew the people in the next room could probably hear us but we don’t care.