Sequel: Endlessly

The Square Root

Chemistry

“Tristan Macintosh?!” I swear I was gonna have a heart attack.

“Jr! What’s up man?” He greeted walking towards him.

“Don’t you what’s up me,” Ryan glared, and punched my brother.

“Yo man,” Tristan mumbled, gripping his jaw where Ryan had punched him quite hard, if I was to say.

“Are you cheating on my sister?!” he demanded.

“No dude, what the hell?” Tristan shouted, clearly surprised.

“Who the hell is that slut all over you?” Ryan growled.

I marched over to him, and was about to punch him when Tristan held me back. “This is my sister man,” he said. Ryan’s stance softened.

“Oh,” he said relaxing his fists.

“Yeah. Your sister is in the bathroom,” he mumbled.

“Oh shit,” Ryan mumbled. “Sorry man,” he sighed. “And sorry for calling you a slut,” he said looking right at me.

“Don’t blame you. Your sister put me up for this,” I shrugged.

“Have we met before?” he asked me.

“Probably,” I said, not confirming anything.

“Excuse me Mr. Macintosh, but I’m gonna have to ask you and your company to leave,” this huge guy in all black came up to us. “We do not tolerate troublemakers,” he said.

I looked at Ryan and glared and he just shrugged. I sighed and made my way out. “Can I wait for my girlfriend?” Tristan asked.

“Okay, but quickly leave after she comes,” the guy said, walking away - making sure we were following him.

“You punched my brother,” I declared when we got out.

“Sorry about that. I’m a bit overprotective,” he said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“I can see that,” I smirked.

“So, Macintosh, what’s your name? You didn’t give it to me earlier,” he said.

“Let’s go,” Tristan said pulling me with him.

“Bye Ryan,” I smiled at him, purposely using his name - and let Tristan pull me. Stephanie stayed there and talked to him for awhile. We got to the car, and I was still looking at them. Stephanie punched his arm and smacked him behind the head, making him cover himself up for further damage. He was mostly covering his face though. “You okay?” I asked my brother.

“Yeah, but whoa some bestfriend you got,” he smirked.

“I know right?” I mumbled.

“At least we all know that he throws punches like a real man,” he complimented.

“I’ll take note of that. Maybe ask him to teach me,” I chuckled.

“Uhuh, and he can get us kicked out of my bestfriend’s club too,” he scoffed.

“Who owns it?”

“Garret,” he rolled his eyes.

“Oh, no wonder its called Garland,” I chuckled. “He should change it though, sounds like a playground,” I frowned.

He frowned at me. “Can you not? We just got kicked out,” he glared.

“Hey hey hey! People don’t know you have a sister,” I defended.

“And I thought that was a good thing,” he mumbled and faced straight ahead, into the road.

I gasped and was about to defend myself when the door opened and Stephanie got in, crossing his arms. “I have a retarded brother,” she mumbled.

“You just realized that?” I fake gasped.

“Don’t make me feel any worse,” she mumbled. “Lets go home.”

And we did just that.

*******


The next morning, it was raining, making me sleep in until early afternoon. After we got kicked out of that club, we went to watch a movie. Yes, in our clubbing outfits. We went to Anaheim - to the Garden Walk. It was a new place, but at least it wasn't crowded.

We got home around 2 am, and after I took off my outfit and make up, I crashed. I didn’t bother getting changed when I woke up, so I walked downstairs in my boxer shorts and huge baggy shirt, that covered only up to my thighs. I also took my comforter with me, creating a long train.

I sat down in the living room for awhile, and thinking about nothing at all, and what I was gonna do about England, since Ryan didn’t know. I guess I had to tell him before that happens. The doorbell rang and I jumped, running for it, realizing that I spaced out and didn’t hear it ringing.

I opened it up and saw Kyle standing outside, drenched in raindrops, and was carrying a plastic bag. “Morning,” he shivered.

I stepped aside and let him in, and closed the door behind him. “Sorry, spaced out,” I told him.

“Its okay,” he grinned at me. “I brought uhh. Lunch,” he said, taking off his jacket, handing me the plastic bag.

“Uhh.. Okay,” I chuckled and walked to the kitchen, taking my long train with me.

“Why are you so wrapped up?” he laughed.

“Its cold and I was too tired to change,” I mumbled, and took out the contents. We just sat down, eating and talking. Kyle was awesome and he was such a sweetheart, why did I ever break up with him?

“So, yesterday,” he brought up.

“Uhuh….”

“Well, Daniel and Heath started talking about you and Tristan,” he said.

“What were they saying?”

“They thought Tristan was cheating on Steph with you,” he frowned. I choked on my food. “Oh god, are you okay?” I nodded and gulped down some water.

“Okay, so last night, we went clubbing. Then Ryan was there,” Kyle gave me a weird look. “Yup. He was,” he raised an eyebrow. “Without Samantha,” I told him, and he had an amused look on his face. “Anyways, I was with Tristan and stuff and he punched Tristan thinking he was cheating on Steph,” I told him.

“What happened?”

“He told him we were siblings,” I shrugged.

“Wait, so Jay knows that you’re siblings now?

“Pssh, no. He didn’t recognize me.”

“What a bestfriend,” he laughed.

“Exactly. But I was wondering why he wasn't with Samantha when he told us he had business with Samantha,” I said unclear.

He mumbled some incoherent words. “What?” I asked, obviously not hearing the words clearly.

“Nothing, I said he’s such a loser,” he chuckled. I gave him a weird look. “Finish your food,” he said rolling his eyes.

The guys followed in after we ate, and they started whining about not getting any food. “God, we’ll just get some Chinese delivered,” I mumbled.

“Chinese gives me gas,” Heath pouted.

“Then pizza,” I rolled my eyes.

“CPK?”

“Hell yeah,” I smiled and grabbed the phone.

When the pizza came, the guys decided to interrogate me. “So you and Tristan,” Heath glared accusingly at me.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“Are you betraying your bestfriend?” Daniel asked.

“OH god! No!” I defended my eyes wide.

“You seem to be getting closer to Tristan,” Heath interrogated. They both looked at me.

“Guys, promise not to tell Ryan,” I sighed.

“So you are!” Daniel pointed at me.

“No. Sit down,” I sighed. He sat down cautiously. I looked at both of them “Tristan is my brother,” I told them.

Their faces didn’t look shocked, but there were a few moments of silence. “Oh…,” Daniel said dumbly.

“What? Oh?” I asked disbelievingly.

“Its not much of a shock. If you analyze yesterday’s events. He did seem like a sibling to you,” Heath explained.

“Plus, I’m not really surprised. He comes from one of the wealthiest families, and we already suspected something mysterious about you - with all you living alone, and how awesome this house it, and all the stuff here are all designer,” he said. “Come on, Vera Wang couches?” Daniel scoffed.

My eyes widened. “His mom designed it,” Heath explained.

“Oh my gosh,” I mumbled.

“And, the way you and Tristan are close isn’t like how you and Jay are,” Daniel said.

“Wait, what?”

“Come on, you can't deny the chemistry between you and Jr, can you Haze?” Daniel asked.

“Hazelyn,” I corrected.

“My point,” he pointed out. “You only let Jay call you Haze, while everyone else either calls you Lyn or Hazelyn,” he shrugged.

“Nonsense guys,” I said waving my hands in front of my face, dismissing the idea.

“It’s not nonsense,” Kyle interjected. “I mean, come on Hazelyn, seriously. And it’s the same with him. Only you could get away with calling him Ryan! He would flip shit if any of us called him Ryan.”

“Drop the subject,” I said. “You guys are just trying to help my self esteem.”

The doorbell rang again, and I asked Daniel to go get it and he came back with Ryan. “Hey hot stuff,” he winked and walked up to me, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey yourself,” I winked back.

“So, you guys are leaving tomorrow,” Kyle said.

“Yup,” Ryan nodded.

“Gotcha!” Heath fist pumped and giving Kyle and Daniel a high five.

“What?” I asked and my eyes widened. I smacked Ryan behind the head, and he whined. “Stupid,” I muttered.

“What did I do?!” he asked.

“You just told them you’re going with me!” I shouted at him.

“What? Its not like we’re gonna do anything! Why would I hide it anyways?!” he screamed back.

“You’re so freaking annoying!” I groaned.

“What’s so annoying? Is it bad that I’m going to Paris with my bestfriend? I’m not going on a honeymoon with you, if that’s what you think,” he muttered.

“Well I wouldn’t either!” I defended.

“Good!”

“Good!”

“You guys so love each other,” Daniel smirked.

“Of course, we’re bestfriends,” I shrugged. “This is how we show the love,” I spat at him.

“Oh yeah, and even more in bed, you know hot wild mad-,” I cut him off by smacking him again. “What the fuck?”

“You’re pushing it,” I muttered.

“We’ll leave you bestfriends to argue,” Kyle chuckled. “Let’s go guys!” he said pulling them away. “Call us when you get to Paris!” he said before I heard the door shut.

“Tell me why we’re bestfriends?” I asked him.

“Because you so love me,” he smirked.

“Agh, right,” I mumbled and got up, leaving my train. He whistled.

“You know, you should wear less clothes all the time,” he winked.

“Ugh! I forgot! My bestfriend’s a perv!” I yelled and grabbed my comforter and ran up the stairs.

I heard footsteps behind me and when I opened the door, somebody tacked me to the bed and started tickling me. “Get off me! Holy fuck!” I screamed between giggles.

“Make me,” he whispered seductively in my ear. I flipped us over, making me straddle him and I leaned over to his ear, sliding my hands on his torso - from his abs to his chest muscles. I felt him shudder.

“That worked,” I whispered and got up, but he pinned me down again. “Are we seriously playing this game?” I asked him.

“What game?” he asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and started wrestling with him.

We spent doing that for awhile until we got so tired, we stopped and caught our breaths, leaning against the headboard of my bed. Stephanie walked in and her eyes widened. “Okay, what happened here?” she asked, eyes really wide. I looked around and the bed was a mess, and so were we. My hair was everywhere and our clothes not decent.

Tristan walked in after her and glared at both of us, his fists clenching. Ryan and I laughed. “We were wrestling,” I said.

“What kind of wrestling?” Tristan asked, his voice an octave lower.

“Like the regular kind not the kind you both do,” I chuckled.

“As long as it didn’t include any lip-locking,” Stephanie said.

“Of course not, it was too intense for that,” Ryan joked. Tristan’s jaw set, and I gave him a stern look. I smacked Ryan on the stomach. “Just kidding,” he laughed.

“Guys, we have clothes on, seriously,” I rolled my eyes and got up. “Plus with Ryan, really?” I rolled my eyes.

“You’re barely covered,” Tristan mumbled.

“Hey! What’s wrong with me?” Ryan pouted.

“A lot,” I mumbled. “And I wore this to bed last night,” I shrugged.

“Okay. But if you get pregnant-,” Stephanie started.

I covered my ears. “Lalalala! My virgin ears!” I screamed and ran to the bathroom, hearing their laughter from behind the door.

My friends are freaks.
♠ ♠ ♠
x]]] I love the friends. they're all so funny xD