Sequel: Endlessly

The Square Root

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

“And why the hell is that?” he asked, blocking the door.

“Can we not right now?” I sighed.

“Oh the hell we can right now Hazelyn.”

“I told Ryan.”

His eyes widened at the information that I’ve just laid down in front of him. “What did he say?”

“Nothing,” I shrugged.

He glared. “Seriously.”

“Seriously! Like he literally didn’t say anything. He was asleep,” I whispered.

He scoffed. “And why the hell are you running away?”

“I’m not,” I shrugged.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m simply leaving.”

“Same thing,” he rolled his eyes.

“Okay, fine. I don’t want to be there when he confesses his love for Samantha, okay? I cant do this,” I sighed and walked back to my bed and sat down.

“Lyn, you can't keep running away like this,” he sighed.

I scoffed. “You expect me to sit there and watch as the love of my life confesses his love to his perfect girlfriend in the city of love?” I asked him.

“No,” he simply said. “Rewind, did you just say you loved him?” he asked me.

“Then what?” I asked, disregarding his past question.

He shook his head at me and I shrugged. “I’m saying, do it discreetly,” he told me. “No. I’m serious Hazelyn. You really think they’d just let you go like that?” he asked. I raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged. He scoffed. “You act like you don’t know Jay, Lyn. He’d search every corner of the earth if you disappear and you wouldn’t want to ruin his plans, would you?” he asked. I shook my head. “Exactly. And your brother would start murdering each one of us, one by one and Stephanie would help him. Your other 6 friends would be panicking like crazy, and things would just go ballistic,” he explained.

“Great, this is what I have to go through because of so much love,” I sighed and laid on my bed, my legs hanging off the foot of the bed.

“That’s what you get for being so damn loveable!” he cooed and pinched my left cheek from the side of the bed.

I slapped his hand away and rolled my eyes. He jumped on the bed, and looked over me from the top of my head, so he was looming over me. The door flew open and we both looked towards it. Ryan was standing there, raising his eyebrows at us.

“Did I interrupt anything?” Ryan asked.

“No,” I said sitting up, and Kyle backed away and got off the bed uneasily.

“Are you sure?” he raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s up?”

“Just wanted to give this back to you,” he said holding out a familiar charm bracelet. I felt my left wrist and realized that it was bare. My eyes widened. “I took it off last night, errr.. earlier. You looked uncomfortable,” he explained.

“Oh,” I mumbled. Kyle looked at both of us and raised an eyebrow. I walked over to Ryan and took it from him, putting it back on. “Thanks,” I said.

“You’re welcome,” he said and smiled at me. “Oh, and one more thing,” he said stepping more into the room and stood in front of Kyle. “I don’t know what you and Hazelyn have going on, but if you do hurt her, make her or cry,” he said and grabbed Kyle’s shirt, just like what Tristan did to him. “Don’t you dare make my girl cry. I drive myself crazy to keep her happy and one stupid move from you, you’re dead,” he glared.

“Ryan! That’s enough!” I scolded.

Ryan put him down. “Just saying,” he glared at Kyle and walked past me out the door.

“That was intense,” Kyle cracked up.

“That was… funny,” I chuckled.

We started laughing for about a few minutes or so, until we were on the floor, leaning on my bed and our laugh slowed down to low chuckles. I sighed. “How am I supposed to get out?” I asked him.

“You’re really leaving?” he asked me.

“Yeah,” I frowned. “Everything’s just…,” I sighed. “I just don’t feel right being here,” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“Everyone’s paired off, and I.. I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“I just don’t get Jr though, I mean,” he trailed off and eyed me carefully.

“Uhuh, go on?”

“Nothing, Nevermind,” he mumbled and got up. “Here’s the plan….”

~/~/~/~


“Bye guys, I’ll see you guys soon! Come visit me!” I said hugging Chance.

“Why do the guys always get the first hugs,” Kaleigh pouted when she gave me a hug.

“Because I save best for last,” I chuckled.

“Hey!” all three guys complained.

“Sorry boys, but I’m the best,” Kyle said putting an arm around my shoulders.

I lightly pushed him away. “Please, Chance is the best,” I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“My boyfriend,” Kaleigh playfully glared.

I fake gasped. “Finally it spills!” I fist pumped Trace.

Chance’s and Kaleigh’s face looked of pure horror. “Gotcha,” Aaron winked.

“I hate you guys,” Kaleigh mumbled and held onto Chance.

“We love you too!” I squealed.

“Well let’s go,” Tristan laughed. “You guys might start spilling about Trace going out with the girl next door and Aaron’s crushing on Melissa.”

Aaron and Trace smacked Tristan behind the head. “You big mouth,” Aaron mumbled.

“God, don’t I feel left out,” I chuckled.

“You have your Greek god right next to you,” Melissa giggled.

“Puh-lease. The only God that this guy is of is the dumpster outside my house,” I laughed and Kyle pouted. I hugged him. “I'm just kweeding Kyiee boo,” I cooed. He rolled his eyes and palmed my face, pushing me away. “Fine then, ugh,” I crossed my arms.

“Why does Hazelyn look like you just took her chocolate away from her?” Ryan asked when he walked into the group.

“Kyle pushed me away!” I pointed at Kyle’s face and walked back.

“You guys are so adorable,” Samantha laughed lightly.

Everyone was shocked at the moment, hearing Sam actually comment on something. Everyone was still in shock when I spoke up. “I know, I know,” I laughed. Everyone else uneasily laughed as well.

“We should get going,” Kyle eyed me. I nodded and hugged everyone.

“I’ll call you guys,” I assured them. They knew what I was going to do, which made it easier and so that Tristan won’t kill anyone.

They all bid each other goodbye, and we went through security check, then sat down in seats in front of our gate. When I saw it was 5 minutes to boarding, I stood up. They all eyed me. “I need to piss,” I said.

“Okay?” Kyle chuckled.

“Give me my ticket. I’ll just follow,” I said.

Kyle smirked and handed me my ticket, and I grabbed my stuff, walking away. “Leave your bag,” Ryan called out.

“Uhm, okay,” I said and gave my bag to Kyle. I had everything I needed in my messenger bag anyways. I was almost to the bathroom, and was about to make the run for it, when somebody unexpectedly showed up beside me.

“Hey Hazelyn,” her voice.

“Oh hey Samantha,” I smiled at her.

“I really hate plane rides,” she frowned.

I just laughed and smiled sympathetically at her. We got into the bathroom, and nobody was there. Great, make it harder to get away. I went into the bathroom first, and decided to do my business then made my way out, washing my hands. She came out from a few stalls away from me, and washed her hands too.

“Listen Hazelyn, stay the fuck away from my boyfriend,” she glared at me.

I was taken aback. “What?” I managed to get out.

She scoffed, then laughed. “Just kidding, your face was priceless,” she smiled at me.

I was confused. “What?”

“I was just kidding, just wanted to see how you’d react,” she shrugged her perfect shoulders. “Most girls should be confronting the bestfriend about it, and I decided to try it, but its just not me,” she chuckled.

“Okay,” I said uneasily.

“Though, I am kind of uneasy about you and Ryan being physically affectionate,” she frowned.

“I’ll fix that,” I nodded.

“Thanks,” she smiled. I smiled back. “Let’s go?” she asked linking arms with me.

“Right,” I said and let her pull me back to the gate. Damn it. Kyle looked taken aback when he saw me again.

“Let’s uhh.. go?” Kyle asked. I nodded and we made our way to the gate, boarding it. Kyle handed our tickets to the lady and I hid my other ticket going to Japan.

We got to our seats, we were sitting across the isle from Ryan and Sam. There were three columns. The first column could seat 2 people, then the middle one, 5 people then the last, 2 people. I was on the isle seat, and Ryan was too.

I was relieved to find that Ryan didn’t act any different, so most likely he didn’t hear my confession. I mean, he did have his earphones plugged in right?

We sat properly, preparing for take off when Kyle tugged on my arm. I leaned over, and he leaned over a bit in level to my ear. “What happened?” he whispered.

I leaned over to I was in level with his ears. “Sam followed me, and pulled me back,” I whispered back.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I nodded and he smirked, shaking his head. I gave him a questioning look and he just shrugged. “What are you gonna do now?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I guess I’ll find another way out,” I whispered back.

“Good luck with that,” he chuckled and we took off.

~/~/~/~


“What are we doing tonight?” I asked walking into my bestfriend’s and my brother’s room.

“I don’t know what you have planned tonight, but my girlfriend and I are spending time together in the city of love,” he said, looking down lovingly at Stephanie, grinning like an idiot, their noses brushed together and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Ew, can you not?” I asked closing my eyes.

“You’re 17, you can watch NC-17 stuff,” he smirked.

“Lalalala! Don’t even give me the mental image,” I shuddered.

“Okay, we’re gonna get ready Lyn, so you should go with Kyle and maybe have a romantic night out,” Stephanie winked. “Go get dressed, just in case,” she giggled and Tristan glared at her, and she calmed down.

I scoffed. “Uhh, no. Kyle invited himself, okay? Plus he and Cindy kind of have plans already,” I shrugged.

“And you’re fine with that?” Stephanie asked.

“Uhh, yeah?”

“What about Jr?”

“Did you not forget? City of Love. His girlfriend’s here,” I rolled my eyes.

“Sure,” Tristan scoffed. Stephanie smacked him. “Ow.” He protested, but she just kissed him.

“Ugh!” I turned around.

“Talking about city of love,” Stephanie started. “Why don’t you confess to Jay?” she asked.

I laughed. “You seriously think I’d do that when his girlfriend has problems with me being so physically affectionate with my bestfriend?” I scoffed. “Seriously, they were all over each other during our flight. They’re perfect together,” I said.

“But you’re not okay with that,” Tristan declared.

“Of course not,” I frowned. “Come on, a guy that you’re basically in love with is all over his perfect girlfriend? What do you-,” I paused. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked at a gaping Tristan and Stephanie. “Did I say something?”

They nodded. I gave them a questioning look. Tristan shook his head in disbelief first, and furrowed his eyebrows as if he wasn't sure of what he heard. “Did you just say you were in love with him?” he asked me.

“No, I said basically,” I tried to save my ass.

Stephanie waved her hand in the air as if brushing it off. “Please, it’s the same thing,” she scoffed. “You just basically admitted it,” she said. “Why don’t you tell my brother? I mean, come on Hazelyn, for goodness gracious, you already act like a couple and I don’t know what else it means,” she explained.

“We’re bestfriends,” I shrugged. “Bestfriends act like that all the time.”

“Uhuh, and that kind of bestfriend is the ass I’d be beating if he makes you cry,” Tristan glared.

“We still have to talk about your little threat, brother,” I glared back. “You got him scared out of his skin,” I scoffed.

“Uhuh, and why did he sneak you out in the middle of the night then, huh Hazelyn Mae? Explain that,” he smirked.

My eyes widened. “What?”

“Oh yeah, I know what you were doing last night,” he smirked.

~/~Flashback Tristan POV~/~


“I’m gonna go over to Hazelyn’s,” Stephanie said, walking from behind me, since I was looking out the window, overlooking the garden.

I turned around. “Okay, I might be asleep when you come back though, so goodnight,” I said and kissed her.

“Goodnight, I love you hon,” she said and walked out of the door.

I smiled to myself, my heart beating fast to those words. I’ll never get tired of it. I got changed and did my evening routine, and was about to get into bed when I heard some murmurings.

“Yes! Come on! Get some adrenaline going in that hot body of yours,” I heard a familiar voice say, so I walked towards the window that had a view of my sister’s balcony. I left the window open, so I could hear noise from outside.

“Ew! Perv! I do not know how your girlfriend puts up with you,” my sister mumbled.

“I’ll go first, just in case you fall,” Jr said and started climbing down the trellis.

“Don’t say that!” my sister whispered to him.

“Just making sure, Geez,” he mumbled and hopped down. “Your turn,” he whisper-yelled.

“Now you decide to whisper? When we’ve been yelling out here for the past 20 minutes?” my sister laughed shaking her head. It made me smile how happy she looks when she’s with him. But then again, as a brother, I have to protect her from the pain. But I can't tell her what to do, and I know I can't protect her from everything. Sadly.

My sister then looked around, and strategically climbed over the balcony, grabbing onto the trellis, then climbed down. She was doing well, until a vine snapped and she started to fall. I heard her yelp and was about to shout out, and run down, until I saw Jay catch her.

“Told you I’d catch you,” I heard him say. I raised an eyebrow. “You could fall from the sky, you could fall off your balcony, but the best way to fall baby, is in love with me.” That made me chuckle slightly. Girls like that, but then again, my sister is one weird ass chick. This guy isn’t even kidding around.

“You are so cheesy,” she laughed. As I suspected. “Thanks by the way.”

“Anytime,” he said. “Let’s go,” and they started to run off deeper into the garden, until they disappeared from my sight. Well, I guess I’ll have to trust this guy to keep his friend in his pants and out of my sister’s reach. Or else.

~/~Hazelyn POV~/~


“See! I knew we were being too loud!” I mumbled.

“Whoa whoa whoa, what are you talking about?!” I glared.

“Oh my goodness! Not that!” I said, horrified.

“It better not be. Did he keep his bowchicawowow in his pants?!” Tristan asked.

“Yes, he kept his thing in his pants!” I rolled my eyes. “Please, I could do better,” I mumbled.

My brother scoffed. “You can, but you wont,” he smirked.

“Ugh! Leave me alone!” I said and stomped out of their hotel room, and into mine (since my brother wouldn’t let me share with Kyle), then slammed the door, calling room service for food.

Let’s prepare for a night alone. In Paris. How sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bow Chicka Wow Wow - Mike Posner :D haha
Heard this song today and remembered last year's snowboarding season :( (it was my "get pumped up because we're 5 minutes away from the resort" song) and now, there's NO SNOW. blaaah. anyways. ALMOOOOST THEREEEE. 2 more chapters.