Sequel: Endlessly

The Square Root

A&F

“Enough of your cliché kissing in the rain, and get under the fucking roof! We don’t want you two getting sick! School starts in three days!” I heard somebody shout out.

We pulled away, and Ryan rested his forehead on mine. “They always have to kill the moment don’t they?” he asked. I closed my eyes, hoping that he was the guy I just kissed in the rain and right in front of me, who’s forehead was resting against mine. I slowly opened them, and I almost jumped for joy when I saw that everything was real. It wasn't a dream!

“Yeah,” I managed to breathe out.

“Let’s go back and get you dried up,” he said pulling away, making me whimper. “Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere,” he winked at me, as he pulled me back towards the hotel, holding my hand. Oh god, if this was a dream, I’d throw tantrums.

We stopped right in front of the doors and walked in, dripping wet which made everyone eye us weirdly, and we started laughing until we got to the elevator. We were catching our breaths from our recent kiss, running and laughing.

“So….,” I started trying to get rid of the silence.

“So….,” Ryan chuckled turning to me, smiling. I blushed and looked away, but he pulled me closer to him and made me face him. “God, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted this,” he whispered, since his face was so close to mine, our lips almost touching.

I wanted to give in right then, but I took a step back and raised my eyebrow. “Oh really?” I asked.

He gave me a questioning look and frowned. “You really can't be that dumb, Hazelyn,” he said. I tilted my head to the side as if I didn’t understand. He shook his head and wrapped an arm around me. “Confession?” he asked. I raised an eyebrow at him. “I liked you from the first time I met you but didn’t really admit it to myself,” he said. I blushed and looked away. “Aw, I can't get over your adorableness,” he cooed. I rolled my eyes and the elevator doors opened.

I walked out and towards my room, then opened it with my wet key which surprisingly worked and went inside. I got changed and dried myself. When I was all set and done, I walked out of my room to find Ryan sitting on my couch, all dried too. I sat down next to him, leaning on he arm of the couch and just stared at him for a few moments, while he watched TV.

“You know, staring is rude,” he said side glancing at me and smirked.

“You know, barging into people’s hotel rooms is rude,” I smirked back.

“Come over here,” he said holding his left arm out. I crawled into them, and he enveloped me in his warm fierce scent. Pun intended ;D.

“I can feel your heartbeat,” I chuckled.

“You have that effect on me,” he confessed.

“You have that effect on me too,” I smiled up at him. He pecked my lips softly.

“Be my girlfriend,” he said to me. That made me jump from my spot, and made the walls come crashing down on me. “What? Did I say something wrong?” he asked panicked.

“How could you?!” I yelled.

“What?”

“Get out!” I growled at him.

He hesitantly got up. “What the fuck?”

“Get. Out,” I glared.

“God, you’re bipolar!” he growled back stomping to the door.

“God, you’re a cheater!” I threw back at him.

He turned around, his eyes confused. “Cheater?” then his eyes widened in realization, which from shock, turned into a happy face. “You mean Samantha?!” he asked.

“Uhh, yeah?” I asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“God, no, we’re not, oh my god, sorry, I forgot you didn’t know yet,” he smirked.

“Know what? That you have girlfriend?” I rolled my eyes.

“Can I explain?” he asked.

“Explain,” I crossed my arms.

“Well, Samantha is my cousin’s friend, and she agreed to pose as my girlfriend to get you jealous, and go with this plan and whatnot,” he shrugged.

“What? She just let you use her like that?” I asked.

“Well, my cousin talked her into it, and yeah,” he shrugged walking back to the couch.

“How’d you do that?” I asked my anger vanishing. Fuck love.

“Well…,” Ryan scratched the back of his neck. “That one day when you were with Kyle at the movies….,” he started.

~/~Flashback Ryan POV~/~
Why am I so pissed? I hung out with the guys, and we decided to go fly to Vegas and party our Asses. Oh hell yeah, you thought right. Private Jet baby!

Sunday, I just hung out at the store for a while. It’s been awhile since I’ve been around, and I’ve just been checking on stocks, and whatnot. I started walking around the mall when I saw something familiar. I got closer and saw that it was Hazelyn and Kyle They were both laughing and throwing popcorn at each other. I walked over to Starbucks and saw my cousin.

“Hey Sandra,” I grunted, leaning over the counter, watching her make the drinks.

“You seem pissed of cuz,” she chuckled at me.

“You know what? You’re not helping, forget it,” I sighed and started to leave.

“Wait!” she called out running after me. I turned around and glared at her. She just rolled her eyes. “Come on,” she said and pulled me to one of the tables. “What’s up with you that you’re here?” she smiled at me.

I put my face in my hands. “I’m going crazy,” I admitted.

“About?”

“Hazelyn,” I sighed.

“Wait, Hazelyn, your bestfriend?” she asked me, a smile tugging at her lips.

“Yeah,” I admitted.

“What happened?”

“I don’t know! One moment, there’s this pull I get towards her. It’s like I wanna find out about her, I wanna get to know her, I wanna protect her, I wanna hold her, I don’t know!” I groaned.

“Somebody’s in love,” she teased.

“Not the time, Sands,” I groaned.

“Do you like her?”

“I don’t know,” I told her honestly.

“How do you feel when you’re with her?”

“I feel pissed off, worried, happy and excited all at the same time. She pisses me off half the time for God knows what, I'm worried because she doesn’t seem to be taking care of herself, I’m happy because every smile from her makes me smile, and excited, because… Well, I don’t know, my heart beats like I’ve just ran a marathon when I’m with her,” I said.

“Hmm.. What do you think of her?”

“I think she’s beautiful, I think she’s unique. I think she’s such a mystery that I’m drawn to her. I think she’s the most selfless person I’ve ever met, she set up everybody on dates for valentines when she didn’t even get a date for herself. I think she’s the awesome bestfriend everyone wants, and the most understanding person that I’ve ever met,” I sighed. “And I think there’s so much things to say about her that if I keep going, I wont finish until tomorrow,” I told her.

“Well, seems to me that you like her,” she said.

“I don’t know,” I said uneasily.

“Listen, when I asked you those things, they were for a reason. You’re pissed off because she won’t let you in her life, you’re worried because it’s a reflex you have wanting to protect her, you’re happy because you just wanna be there with her, you’re excited because the person we like makes our hearts beat like crazy. And with each thing that you said about her, you said it with that huge grin on your face that I’ve never seen in the 17 years that I’ve known you, and that says something,” she told me.

“What do I do?” I asked her.

“Figure it out, cuz. But good luck,” she smiled at me. “And she seems pretty awesome if she’s got you stuck like this,” she chuckled and walked away.

What am I gonna do with you Hazelyn?

~/~Hazelyn POV~/~


“Awww that’s adorable!” I cooed.

“Shut up,” he mumbled. “I should sue you for invasion of privacy,” he glared at me.

“What the fuck?”

“You invade my thoughts and dreams, that’s private,” he smirked at me.

“God you’re so creepy,” I pushed him playfully. He pulled me by the waist and kissed me full on. All the hunger and passion was put on into the kiss, and next thing I knew, he was on top of me and we were making out on the couch.

“Get the fuck off my sister,” Tristan growled. That caused Ryan to jump off me and I slowly sat up, blushing. Tristan started laughing, and so did everyone else. “Now that was epic,” Tristan smirked and sat down next to me, putting an arm around me. “So, finally, huh?” he asked.

“Finally what?”

“You and Pretty boy Dolciani,” Kyle said sitting on my other side.

“What?” I asked.

“Come on, you couldn’t have been that clueless,” Samantha laughed, sitting on the table in front of me. I looked at her weird. She just laughed at me. “Wait you were! Both of you were!” she smiled. “You know Jr, you were a pretty shitty boyfriend,” she smirked.

“Shut up Sam,” he rolled his eyes at her.

“That was pretty messed though,” Stephanie told her brother.

“It worked, right?” Samantha smiled at everyone, and they all eyed each other, laughing.

“I’m lost,” I frowned.

“Let’s say we saw the whole thing,” Tristan grinned.

“Yeah, I know. You shouted at us,” I glared.

“I have a video!” Stephanie squealed taking out her Kodak waterproof camera.

“What the fuck?” Ryan mumbled taking the camera out of her hands and started playing it.

Stephanie grabbed it from him, and glared. “Wouldn’t your kids love to see this?” she cooed.

“Don’t say that!” Tristan glared at her. “Wait until she finishes college, understand?” he asked Ryan. Ryan gulped and nodded. “Good,” he said. I blushed thinking that Ryan agreed with it, meaning… OH GOD! HE’S NOT EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND! DON’T THINK THAT!

“So…,” Samantha started.

“Are you guys together now?” Kyle blurted.

“Kyle!” everyone scolded.

“Sorry, I mean seriously. Both of them have been hopelessly in love with each other for more than 2 months now!” he said putting his hands up in surrender. I saw Ryan turn his head, blushing and I did the same.

“Aww! Both of them are blushing!” Samantha cooed.

“So, are you?” Tristan asked me.

“I uhh.. I don’t know,” I said looking at Ryan for help.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t ask her yet,” Kyle looked at Ryan. He just gave him a sheepish grin.

“I did! But Samantha came up,” he said. Samantha sheepishly grinned a us.

“Sorry,” she mumbled.

“Oh damn, well then. Hazelyn, would you be Ryan’s girlfriend?” Kyle asked. Ryan smacked him. “Damn, just trying to help,” he mumbled and stood up.

“I think I can ask Hazelyn myself,” he said, then looked at me, blushing. “So, will you?” he asked, then eyed my brother who was just smiling.

“Yeah, of course,” I said hugging him. Everyone cooed, and we both looked at them.

“I’m not getting beat up, right?” Ryan asked.

“Nah, after your confession earlier, I decided that you can stay,” Tristan smirked.

“Seriously, this guy was about to jump out earlier but he heard every detail, and he started being mushy and started going ‘awww!’,” Stephanie rolled her eyes. “I wish he could be a least bit romantic,” she frowned.

“I am!” Tristan argued.

They started arguing about that on their way out. Kyle and Cindy told us they were together now too, and left the room as well. We just stood there, awkwardly next to eachother, since we were alone.

“You want something to eat?” I asked walking to the kitchen.

“No, I’m good,” he said following me. He looked out the window and started dragging me towards the balcony. The rain has stopped and our hotel’s view was so high up into the sky that you could see Paris from our balcony. “Nice huh?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled.

“So, how do you like Paris so far?” he asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me, and rested his head on my right shoulder, as I leaned back a bit on him.

“I love it,” I smiled at him. “I’ve experienced what it’s famous for,” I grinned sheepishly at him.

“I can't even begin to explain how much I love you,” he said seriously.

“And I can't either,” I said, kissing his cheek. He twisted me around, so he could face me.

“I love you Haze,” he whispered to me.

“I love you too,” I whispered back.

“I have something for you,” he said to me.

“Oh?” He nodded and reached behind him. I then saw there was bouquet in his hands. It was half of crème tulips, and half of red dasies.

“The red dasies means patience, simplicity and loyal love and the Crème tulip means I’ll love you forever,” he smiled at me. I blushed madly, and took it in my hands.

“So you’ve been my corny secret admirer?” I laughed.

“You can say that,” he grinned. “I love you,” he smiled softly at me. “Fuck, I still cant get a grasp on that,” he laughed.

“I’ll love you forever, huh?” I teased.

“Always and forever beautiful,” he said before kissing me. “Always and forever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I forgot :( I'm glad that you guys reminded me! haha