Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

About a half an hour later, the limo pulls up to the reception. The driver gets out of the limo and opens our door. David gets out first, and then helps me get out of the limo. We start walking to the door and see Pierre standing there.

"Hello newly weds. How are you on this fine evening?" Pierre says smiling at us.

"Just fine, Pierre." I say rolling my eyes and smiling.

"That's great. We are ready for you, so just walk through those doors."

David and I start walking, and when we open the doors, we hear:

"WELCOME MR. AND MRS. DAVID DESROSIERS!!!"

I see everyone turn around and start cheering. People start coming toward us and start talking all at once. David and I split up for a while and just mingle with the guests. After we talk to our guests, the DJ says:

"It's time for the bride and groom's first dance. Can everyone else step off the dance floor except the bride and groom?"

Everyone gets off the dance floor until it's just me and David. We smile at eachother while we are holding each other.

"What's the song?" I whisper to David.

He wouldn't tell me what it was. He wanted to surprise me which, to me, was just totally sweet.

"You will find out in a little bit."

Then I hear Pierre start talking into the mic.

"Hello everyone and welcome to this great evening. I just want to say that I am happy that my baby sister and best friend are happy with each other. David wanted to surprise his wife with this song. So, Raven, I hope you like what David has prepared for you. This song is called "I Can Wait Forever."

The music started playing, and I just fell in love with the song.

You look so beautiful today

When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away

So I try to find the words that I could say

I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away

And I can't lie

But every time I leave my heart turns gray

And I want to come back home to see your face

Tonight

'Cause I just can't take it

Another day without you with me

Is like a blade that cuts right through me

But I can wait I can wait forever

When you call, my heart stops beating

When you're gone it won't stop bleeding

But I can wait I can wait forever

You look so beautiful today

It's like everytime I turn around I see your face

And the thing I miss the most is waking up next to you

When I look into your eyes man I wish that I could stay

And I can't lie

But everytime I leave my heart turns gray

And I want to come back home to see your face tonight

'Cause I just can't take it

Another day without you with me

Is like a blade that cuts right through me

I can wait I can wait forever

When you call my heart stop beating

When you're gone it won't stop bleeding

But I can wait I can wait forever.

I know it feels like forever

I guess that's just the price I've gotta pay

But when I come back home to feel your touch makes it better

Until that day there's nothing else that I can do

And I just can't take it

Another day without you with me

Is like a blade that cuts right through me

I can wait I can wait forever.

When you call my heart stops beating

When your gone It won't stop bleeding

But I can wait I can wait forever

I can wait forever

I can wait forever


By the end of the song, I had tears running down my face.

"Did you like it?" David asks while brushing my tears away and resting his forehead against mine.

"I loved it, and I love you." I say before kissing him softly.

After we have our moment, everyone starts cheering. Some more songs play, and I dance with Pierre, Sebastien, Chuck and Jeff. Now it was time to cut the cake. I thought the cake looked gorgeous.

The cake was three layers with four bars going through each layer to keep them together. On each layer, there were blue flowers. On top of the cake was a bride and groom under an arch.

David and I were standing in front of the cake waiting to cut it. David was standing behind me with one hand on the knife covering my hand, and the other was on my waist. David and I pressed down the knife and cut the cake. I could see flashes going off from the corner of my eye, meaning that people were taking pictures.

After everyone got a piece of the cake, they started going back to the tables. I was sitting at my table with Frankie while David was sitting with the guys.

"I can't believe you got married before me." Frankie said smacking my arm gently.

"Well, I did." I smiled proudly.

"Well, all I can say is that you're not going to be the first one to have kids between us.

"Why is that?" I asked confused.

"Because I'm already pregnant." She whispered while smiling.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I screamed, getting up from my chair and hugging her really tight.

She returned the hug.

"How far along are you?"

"About two months."

"Does Sebastien know?"

I think it's the right thing for the father to know it he is going to be a daddy.

"Of course. He was the first person I told. That wouldn't be right."

She looked shocked that I asked the question.

"Well, I wanted to make sure that you told him. You are right. It's right for the father to know that he is going to be one."

A while later, I saw David and Sebastien walking toward us.

"Congradulations Sebby." I said standing up and pulling him into a hug.

He returned it.

"Thanks."

He smiled while pulling away and standing next to Frankie, and putting his arm around her waist.

"What are you talking about?" David looked confused.

"Frankie and Seb are going to have a baby." I said smiling.

"Thats great guys." David said giving them both hugs.

People started clearing out of the room, saying goodbye to us, and telling us how happy they were for me and David.

David and I left the reception and spent the whole night where the magic happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter thirteen. It's longer than twelve. Hope you like it.