Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning with David and I facing each other. He had his chin on top of my head. I was all nice and warm, and I didn't want to get up, but I had to. I got out of bed without waking David and went to take a shower. After I got done with it, I put on my light gray, with dark gray strips sweater that was short sleeved, a pair of regular jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas.

When I came out of the bathroom, David was still sleeping. I walked down the stairs, and I could smell something really good. When I got to the kitchen, David's mom was making breakfast. It looked like pancakes and bacon. She heard me come in. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning Raven. How did you sleep?" Charlotte asked me.

"Good. What about you?" I asked back.

"Same as you." She smiled.

She turned back to the stove and started cooking the breakfast again. I heard the shower go on upstairs, so that means David is awake. Charlotte put the stuff on the table, and we both started eating.

"So, what are you and David planning to do today?" She asked after she took a bite of her bacon.

"We decided that we need to get a house, so we are going house shopping today." I smiled.

"That is great. I'm coming over right after you guys get settled in and stuff." She laughed.

I laughed too.

"What are you doing today?" I asked before taking a bite of my pancakes.

"I am going to Julie's house to have mother-daughter fun." She smiled.

I kind of got depressed because I can never do that. I wish my mom was here with me.

She is a person that no one could ever hate her. We would go shopping together. She would have seen me get married, and she would get to see my kids, but I know that she can see me up in heaven.

A couple minutes later, David came downstairs all clean. He kissed his mom on the cheek and kissed me on the lips. When we pulled away, we smiled at each other. I heard Charlotte 'aww', but I think that I wasn't suppose to hear it.

"David, your food is in the microwave so it would stay warm." Charlotte said, putting my and her plate into the dishwasher.

"Thanks mom."

David took his food out of the microwave and sat at the kitchen table next to me.

David's mom went upstairs to finish getting ready to see Juile, so it was only me and David in the kitchen. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. It was a comfortable slience between us.

When David was finished eating, we went upstairs to brush our teeth, and I put on my make-up. After we were done, David called the realtor, and he told us to meet him at his office.

When David got done talking to his, we told Charlotte that we were leaving.

We arrived at the realtor's office about fifteen minutes later. We talked and told the secretary we were hear to see Matt Reynolds. She told us to go right in.

We walked into his office and saw a man about in his middle 30s. He looked really nice, except when he kept starring at me. It made uncomfortable. David wrapped his arm around my waist protectively because I think he saw Matt looking at me how he was.

"Hello, my name is Matt, and I am going to be helping you find your perfect house."

"Hi, I'm David Desrosiers and this is my WIFE, Raven." David told him emphasizing the wife part.

"Okay. Lets get started." He said, not letting what David said phase him.

"What kind of house are you folks looking for?"

"This decision is all up to Raven. If I don't like some of the stuff she says but I like, I will butt in." David said linking our fingers together.

"Okay, Raven, what do you want?" Matt said, looking at me after taking a piece of paper and a pen out to write down what type of house I want.

"I want a big house, but not too big. I want about four or five bedrooms, a basement, and nice kitchen, and a big backyard with a pool." I said.

"Mr. Desrosiers, would you like to make any changes?" Matt asked him.

"Yeah I would. Instead of making it four or five bedrooms, make it five."

I saw Matt scratch out the four and circle the five.

"Alright. I will get back to you tomorrow when I find that houses for you. I already have your phone number. Is this the right one?"

He read off David's mom's number, but tonight we are staying the night at Pierre's and my house, so I gave him that one.

He told us good bye and we left. We decided to get carry-out and eat it at home.

After watchingTV, we went to bed. I changed into my rock and roll pajamas, and David wore his boxers as always.

We told each other goodnight, and that we loved each other, and went to sleep.

I couldn't wait to see what houses Matt picked out for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's eighteen. It's another short one. More updates will be up later today. Hope you like it.