Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

The Next Morning

Today was the day that David and I would see the houses. I got up and went to take a shower. After I got out, I changed into a light blue long sleeve shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas.

David and I decided that we would just go out for breakfast. We decided to go to Bob Evens.

The hostess kept starring at David, and it was driving me crazy.

"Your waitress will be right with you." She said winking at David.

I glared at her back.

"Honey, calm down. She was ugly. You are prettier than her anyway." David smiled at me from across the table.

I blushed and put my head down so he couldn't see, but he did and started to chuckle.

Finally our waitress came.

"Hi, my name is Clair. What can I get you guys to drink?"

"I'll just have water." I told her.

"I will have the same." David said politely.

"Okay. I will be right back with your drinks." She said and walked away.

While we were waiting for our drinks, David and I talked about what we wanted the house to look like. I kept looking behind him and seeing this really ugly girl trying to get my attention for me to have him turn around. I decided to do it to see what David would do.

Before I got to tell him, the girl had the guts to walk over and start talking to him.

"Hi. I am Brittany. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight so you don't have to hang out with this girl." She said smiling at David and giving me a death glare.

Her teeth were so gross that I saw David shudder.

"Well, this girl is my wife, so I would love to hang out with her. Plus, you shouldn't hit on guys with women with them. The women tend to not like you." David said looking at her.

She huffed and walked back to her table. All I could think was that she was bitch, and she had the nerve to come up to my husband and say that stuff about me to him.

When he saw the look on my face, he took my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it. That made me feel much better.

Shortly after the incident, our waitress came back with our waters.

"What can I get you two to eat?" She asked taking out her notepad.

"I will have french toast and bacon." I replied, closing my menu.

She wrote that down and turn to David to ask him what he wanted.

"I will have pancakes and eggs." He said.

She took our menus and told us that our order would be up in a little bit. While we waited, we continued talking without people interrupting us. Our food came, and we ate in silence, except a few words exchanged between us.

When we finished eating, David paid the bill, and we left for the realtor's office. We arrived shortly and asked the secretary if Matt was in. She told us that he was and just knock on the door. We did as we were told. We heard him say come in, so we walked in and sat in the same chairs as we did the previous day.

"Well, I have to say that I have found some great houses for you. Lets check them out."

We left his office and followed him to the first house. He had found three houses for us.

The first house was red brick. I thought it was kind of ugly, and by the look on David's face, he did too. Just to be nice, we walked through the house. The inside wasn't any better. There was wallpaper that was peeling. The carpet was stained, and it was only one level. I wanted a two story house.

After looking at the first house, we drove to the second one.

The second was better than the first, but I still didn't like it. David looked like he could live in this house, but he said that I could pick. This house was a two story one and had five bedrooms, but it was just too small for me. I told him that I didn't care for it.

Next stop, the third and last house.

When we pulled up to the house, I fell in love with it. The outside was gorgeous, and I couldn't wait to look at the inside. When we got inside the house, I loved it. It had everything I was looking for and more. The rooms were a nice size, and it had pool.

"So, what do you guys think of this one?" Matt asked.

"I love it. David?" I smiled.

"I really like it too." David replied while smiling.

"Okay. We can sign the contract now, but you can't move in for a couple of days because the house isn't ready to close yet."

"That's fine." I said while signing the contract.

David also signed it.

"Okay, well I will call you when we are ready to do the final walk through, and you will be able to get the keys."

We shook Matt's hand and walked into car. I had to call Pierre and tell him the news.

"Hello."

"Pierre, guess what?"

"You couldn't afford to pay for a house?" He said jokingly.

"No, WE FOUND A HOUSE!" I shouted.

"That's awesome."

Yeah, I know. I need you to call everyone and tell them to come over to our house."

"That I will do."

"Thanks Pierre. See you in a little bit. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up.

I turned to David and said:

"Pierre is calling everyone and telling them to come over to my house. I'm going to show them the picture of the house."

"Oh. That's fine."

We arrived at my house shortly later, and I saw everyone's car out front. We parked the car and hurried into the house.

"Okay let me see that picture." was the first thing Frankie said.

I took the picture out of my pocket and showed them the house.

The house is white. It has more rooms that I had wanted, but I liked it. It had six bedrooms, and a game room over the garage. It also had a two car garage. The pool was cool. It was a long rectangle with a diving board and a slide. Guess where the parties are going to be held. I also know that the guys will be over all the time because our house is better then theirs.

"Oh my goodness. This house is beautiful." Frankie exclaimed.

"It is awesome." All the guys agreed.

"I'm going to be over everyday." Pierre said smiling.

What did I just say. Haha.

"Oh, hell no. I bought this house for me and David and not you." I said pointing my finger at Pierre.

Everyone started laughing.

By how everyone was looking at the picture, I think David and I made a good choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's nineteen. This is the last update for the night. Hope you like it.