Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

It has been about three weeks since David and I have moved into our house. I'll tell you some of the rooms.

Our Bedroom

It is almost all white. We have a king sized bed with white sheets and a white bench in front of it. There is a window over our bed and three windows to the left of the bed. There is a door next to the windows that lead to the balcony.

Kitchen

Everything is dark wood. W have wood floors and have a lot of cabinet space. We have an island in the middle of the kitchen with five chairs. We have granite counter tops and the island is also granite. We have stainless steel appliances.

Family Room

It is a high ceiling room. It has a big fireplace with our flat screen TV over it. There is a big window that looks over the backyard and the pool. We have a couch in front of the window, a large couch in front of the fireplace and a chair next to the large couch.

Basement

This is our party room. It has a flat screen TV against the wall with a small fireplace next to it. The basement is painted a dark yellow color. There is a bar and the left side with five bar stools. There is also a wrap around couch in front of the TV.

Movie Room

This room is painted red. There is a nice size movie screen and in front of that is a wrap around couch. The floor is also wood.

That's our house. Everyone has been over a lot just chilling and stuff. Today, David and I are going to the grocery store because tomorrow I am having a girls day, and David is having a guys day. So, I took and shower and put on my zebra print tank top, my shoert jean shorts, and my black flip flops.

We also got a new car too. It is a black Escalade.

David drove to the store, and it was silent except for the soft sound of the music. We got to the store and walked in hand-in-hand.

"So, what do we have to get?" David asked while pushing the cart with one hand and holding my hand with the other.

"Well, we need eggs, bread, shampoo, and conditionor, that kind of stuff. We also need food for us. Remember Frankie is pregnant, so she will be eating a lot of food." I replied.

David nodded, and we walked around the store trying to find everything. When we were done finding everything, we went to the check out line. I could tell that the cashier knew who David was, and she could recognize me, but didn't say anything.

"Your total is $55.25." The cashier said.

David pulled out cash and paid her while I loaded everything into the cart. Then, we walked out to the car and loaded everything into the trunk. After that, we drove home. When we got home, we both took stuff out of the car and started putting everything away. When we were done, I saw that there was a message on the answering machine. I pushed play, and It was Frankie.

Hey Raven, it's your bestie Frankie. I was just calling you to tell you that I'm so excited about this get-together tomorrow. Make sure you have a lot of food because I have been craving lots of food. Love you!! Bye.

I started to laugh at what she said when I saw David come into the room. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I put mine around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you tomorrow." He whispered.

"David, it's just going to be a full day. It won't be that bad. I think you can handle it." I whispered back while giggling.

"But we haven't apart for that long yet." He whined.

"Awww." I kissed him, and he responded.

"Do you want to watch a movie before we go to bed?" David asked.

"Yeah. Meet me in the movie room while I pop popcorn and get drinks."

"Okay." David yelled while running down the stairs and picking out a movie.

When the popcorn was ready, I grabbed it and the drinks and walking downstairs. I saw that he had it all set up and made it all romantic. I smiled to myself as I walked into the room and put the popcorn down and put the drinks in the cup holders.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked him while cuddling up to him.

"Grease." He said, putting his arm around me.

I smiled when the movie started because this was one of my favorite movies, as well as David's. We watched the movie, ate popcorn, sang, cuddled together, and just spent time together.

When the movie was over, it was 11:00 p.m. I yawned and was about to fall asleep.

"Do you want me to carry you to bed?" David whispered.

I nodded and felt him pick me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. He carried me to the bedroom and let me put on my rockstar pajamas.

I crawl into bed while David was in the bathroom. I closed my eyes, and I felt him get in next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I cuddled up to his chest.

"Goodnight babe. I love you." David whispered, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I mumbled and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up, and David wasn't next to me. I could hear the TV on in the family room, so I knew he was watching TV. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on a black shirt with a pair of black sweat pants.

I decided since Frankie and I were going to lay around the house all day, why not just wear sweats.

And I also have a feeling she won't be in to mood to wear normal clothes, so she'll be in sweats too.

I walked downstairs and saw that David's hair was wet, meaning he took a shower, and an empty bowl sitting on the coffee table. Before I sat down with him, I went into the kitchen and got some Lucky Charms.

They are the shit.

Anyway, I walk back into the family room and sat down next to David.

"Morning Beautiful." David said, kissing me.

"Morning Hansome." I said, after returning the kiss.

Together, we watched TV until about noon, when David had to leave to meet Pierre and the guys at this pizza place. He kissed me goodbye and told me he loved me. I told Frankie to be over at around two, so I had enough time to get stuff ready for her. I didn't know what she was craving, so I just put everything out.

It was 2:00 p.m. when I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and was brought into a huge hug.

"Oh my goodness Raven, I haven't seen you in forever." She squealed, while hugging me.

"I know. I'm so glad you could come." I said, pulling out of the hug.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

We walked over to the couch and sat down. All day, we talked about all kinds of stuff, like the baby, what she wanted, but mostly about our men.

I was missing David, and then I realized what he ment by us not being apart from eachother for a long time.

I just sucked it up and just enjoyed spending time with my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twenty. I will do one for for today. Hope you like it.