Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

FF two days:

It has been two days and we have arrived to the first venue. We are chilling in the bus. David and I are playing Mario Kart, Pierre and Sebastien are watching a movie in the back room, and Chuck and Jeff are sleeping.

"David, I think that you need to stop playing because it looks like I'm kicking your ass." I say laughing and how I'm in 1st place and David is in 8th.

"You are not going to kick my ass. Its just that the computer people are really good." David said, trying to convince himself that he can catch up to me.

It aint gonna happen.

"I'm hungry. Are you David?" I ask looking at him.

"Yeah." David says.

"Ok I'll go ask Pierre if we can order pizza." I say getting up and walking into the back room.

"Hey big brother." I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hey little sister." He says leaning his head on top of mine.

"Hey Seb." I say looking at him.

He was too into the movie to even see that I was in the room.

"Anyway, I was wondering if we could order pizza." I ask Pierre.

"Yeah sure. Go see what everyone wants and I'll call."

"Ok"

I get up and I go to Chuck and Jeff first. I just wake up Jeff cause Chuck doesn't really care what kind of pizza we have.

"Jeff?" I say quietly so I don't wake up Chuck accros from him.

"Huh?" He grunts.

"What kind of pizza do you want?"

"It don't matter." He says going back to sleep.

"Whatever." I say to myself as I go see what David wants.

When I get to him, I stop and just look at him. He looks so adorable while playing Mario Kart by himself. I think he is practicing so he can beat me next time. All I have to say to that is... NOT GONNA HAPPEN! After about five minutes of just looking at him, I go sit next to him on the couch.

"David, what kind of pizza do you want?" I ask.

"What does everyone else want?" He askes pausing the game and looking at me.
"Jeff doesn't care. Chuck won't care since he eats whatever. Same with Pierre. And Seb was too into the movie to answer, so he is getting what we get."

"I don't care either. Whatever you're getting is fine." David smiles and goes back to his game.

I smile back at him and get up. While I'm walking to the back of the bus,all I can think about is David's smile. I see Pierre and Seb talking about something. Pierre sees me and smiles.

"What has been decided?" He says taking his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Everyone doesn't care, butI want pepperoni." I say knowing that I will get what I want. It works all the time with these guys.

"Pepperoni it is." Pierre says dialing the pizza place.

What did I tell you?

Since it usually takes about fifteen minutes for the pizza to bake, I start to get ready. I put on a zebra print t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas sandels.

After I get dressed,I straighen my hair, brush my teeth, and put my make-up on. When I get out of the bathroom, I hear Pierre yell,

"Raven, you need to go pick up the pizza"

"Ok. I'm taking David with me." I yell back.

"Ok. See you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you too." I yell.

"Come on David. We have to go" I say grabbing my zebra print hoodie.

"I'm coming." David says grabbing his hoodie as well.

When we get off the bus, David and I link arms and we skip to the pizza place. David and I are close like me and Pierre, but Pierre and I are closer.The things I can't tell to Pierre, I tell David. But, the thing is that I can't tell Pierre that I like David and I sure as hell aint telling David. What if he doesn't like me back? He doesn't show emotions like I want him to. Its complicating.

David and I step into the pizza place still having our arms linked. We get up to the counter and wait for someone to help us. While waiting, I see a girl sitting at one of the tables drinking pop. Someone at the counter clears their throat. I turn around and seea creepy looking guy staring at me. David sees this and puts his arm around my waist. I sigh a relief at this.

"I have a pick-up for Bouvier." I say looking at the dude.

"Thats $21.50" He says in his creepy voice.

I see David take his wallet out without taking his hand off my waist and getting out the money. He hands the creepy guy the money and David receives the pizza. Before we leave, I look at David.

"I'm going to talk to that girl over there. Do you mind? I ask not wanting him to stay because of me.

"No. I don't mind. I'll come with you." David smiles and starts to walk over to the girl's table with me.

"Hey. Whats up? I'm Raven and this is David." I introduce myself to her.

"I'm Frankie. Its nice to meet you." Frankie smiles.

New Character:

Frankie Cordar

Age: 23

Hair: Black, little past shoulders

Piercings: Right eyebrow

Style: Punkish

Personality: Funny, nice, out-going

"Want to sit with me?" Frankie asked nicely.

"Sure, but we can only stay for a little bit. Our friends on the bus are waiting for their pizza." David says taking a seat across from her and me sliding in next to David.

We talked for about ten minutes when my cell went off. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw PIERRE flash on the screen. I excuse myself from the table and step outside the pizza place.

"Hey Pierre." I answer.

"Whats taking so long. I was getting worried." Pierre said with worry in his voice.

"I'm sorry. David and I found a nice girl and started talking to her." I say.

"Ok. Just get to the bus soon. We're all hungry." Pierre whines.

"Ok you big baby. We are coming. Love you."

"Love you too." He hangs up.

I go back to the table and see David looking at me.

David's P.O.V.

I see Raven coming back to the table. The thing is, is that I have liked her since the day I met her. I love her personality and shes pretty too. But I don't think she likes me back. She doesn't show enough emotion to let me know she likes me. I just hope she likes me.

"I think someone has a crush." I hear Frankie say across the table.

"What are you talking about?" I ask nervously hoping she didn't find out about me liking Raven.

"You like Raven." She says matter-of-factly.

"How do you know?" I ask confused.

"I see it in your eyes." She says smiling.

Raven comes back over and sits next to me. She looks at us and says:

"Pierre is complaining that we aren't back with the pizza yet.

I had an idea. "Will you excuse us for a second." Raven gives me a confused look. I grab her arm and take her outside.

"Why don't we ask Frankie if she wants to go on tour with us." I suggest.

"I think that is a great idea. She doesn't look like a teenie and I think she knows who you are, but not getting all excited like all those other bitches." Raven says looking at Frankie sitting at the table.

"Ok. Lets go tell her." I say linking arms with Raven.

Your P.O.V.

David and I skip back into the pizza place. I can see Frankie giggling.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us." I ask praying that she will say yes. It gets old being the only girl. All the guys pick on me.

"That would be awesome." She says smiling really big.

"Awesome." I say happily.

All three of us leave the pizza place, linking arms. Finally we get back to the bus.

"Honey, we're home" David yells as we walk in the bus.

"Wooohooo" I hear Pierre, Seb, Chuck, and Jeff scream and run to the front of the bus.

All of us start digging in and talking to Frankie getting to know her. Once in a while, I see Frankie and Sebastien stealing glances at each other while the other isn't looking. I feel someone nudge me. I look and see its David. He gives me a smile that tells me he is seeing the same thing I am.

We all get done eating and we go in the lounge area and watch a movie. We watch Date Movie. That movie is so funny. I am sitting inbetween Pierre and David. Seb and Frankie are suprisingly sitting on the loveseat and Jeff and Chuck are sitting on the floor.

About half way through the movie, I look around and I see that David, Pierre, and I are the only ones up. Chuck and Jeff are sleeping on the floor and Sebastien and Frankie are cuddling on the loveseat looking as cute as can be. I let out a really big yawn and feel my eyes start to close. I decide to go to bed.

"I'm going to sleep guys. Goodnight." I tell David and Pierre.

"Goodnight sis. Love you" Pierre tell me giving me and hug and a kiss on the cheek. I return the favor to him.

"Goodnight Raven. See you in the morning." David says doing the same as Pierre and I returning it.

I go into the bathroom to take off my make-up and change into my pjs. I change into a blue tank top and blue shorts.

After I do everything in the bathroom, I go into the bunkroom toward my bunk. I pass the other bunks, and I see that Jeff and Chuck made it to their bunks. I don't worry about the other because I still hear the movie still going. I crawl into my bunk and pull the covers over my body. I fall asleep but I didn't expect what I would dream about tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.