Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

So David and I went to the hospital to see how far along I am. We found out that I am about two months along.

Month Two

I was the first one to wake up because I was feeling like crap. When I sat up in bed, I felt something coming up. I ran into the bathroom and puked.

"Morning sickness." I thought to myself.

While I was throwing up, I heard David get out of the bed and walk towards the bathroom.

Then I felt my hair being pulled back, and David rubbing my back. After I was done, I washed my mouth off, brushed my teeth, and used mouthwash to get rid of the taste of puke. David pulled my into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Are you alright?" David asked in my hair.

"Yeah. It's just morning sickness, thats all." I told him.

"Well, are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Take a shower and do all that stuff you do while I make us breakfast."

David kissed my forehead and went downstairs.

I got into the shower, washed and conditioned my hair, washed my body, and shaved. When I got out and dried myself off, I put on my green zebra print tank top and my black sweat pants.

I didn't really feel up to look that great.

I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. David was putting the food on the table, which was french toast. I thanked him and started eating.

But something was missing.

I got up and walked to the fridge to fine what I was looking for. I walked back over to the table and started putting it on top of my food.

"Babe, why are you putting marshmellows on your french toast?" David asked, strangely looking at me.

"Because Im craving it."

We continued to eat in silence. When we got done, David grabbed the dishes and told me to sit on the couch while he does them.

I guess he doesn't want to to get worn out or something. I don't know.

So, I walked into the family room and sat on the couch. Right when I sat down, the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read Bouvier, Pierre. He didn't know I was pregnant, so I guess I'll have him come over.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey sis. What's up?" Pierre replied.

"Nothing much. Just sitting on the couch. You?"

"Same as you. It seems like we haven't talked to eachother for a while."

"I know. Why don't you come over and check up with you favorite sister."

"You are my only sister, but okay. I will see you at around noon."

"Okay Pierre. See you then."

I hung up the phone just as David was coming in and sat next to me.

"Pierre is coming around 12." I told David.

"That's fine. Are you going to tell him?" He asked, putting his hand on my stomache that hasn't changed.

"Yeah, I think its time."

I put my hand on top of his.

Right at noon, there was a knock at the door. I smiled really big and ran to answer it. When I opened it, I jumped into Pierre's arms and hugged him really tight. I missed my brother very much.

"It's so nice to see you." I said, still hugging him.

"Same to you too." He replied.

"Come in." I said, pulling from him and taking his arm and pulling him into the house.

David and Pierre said hi to each other, and we all sat one the couch. We were talking about different stuff, and how we were all doing when David said something.

"Uh, Pierre, we have to tell you something."

"What is it? Is it something bad?"

"No, not really."

David turned and looked at me, giving a look that said tell him now.

"Pierre, I'm pregnant."

There was a long period of silence. I didn't know what he was thinking. He didn't show any emotion.

I looked at David with worry in my eyes. When I looked back over to Pierre, he had a huge smile on his face.

"Are you serious? I'm going to be an uncle?"

David and I smiled and nodded our heads. Pierre got up from his seat and hugged me carefully and did the manly handshake that they do with David.

"To celebrate this, I think we should go watch a movie." Pierre said, pulling me up from my seat and took me to the movie room.

We got to the room. Pierre started looking through the movies. I sat in my favorite seat and waited for him to pick out a movie.

"How about we watch Scary Movie 3?"

Now if I wasn't pregnant, I would have wanted to watch it, but now I didn't. Now, I don't know why, but I started crying.

"Whats wrong, honey?" David asked, worried.

"I don't want to watch that movie." I sobbed.

"Well, what movie do you want to watch?" David asked, hugging me and rubbing my back.

"I want to watch Finding Nemo."

"Pierre, put on Finding Nemo."

I stopped crying and smiled when I saw the title show up on the screen.

What a start to pregnancy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's twenty-three. Hope you like it.