Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Month Three

I am about three months pregnant. I guess it's alright. I still have morning sickness, which I don't like. My cravings have gotten worst, I eat all this nasty food. I have gotten an ultrasound, and my doctor said that me and the baby are healthy, so tha'ts a good thing. I have also gained a little weight, and you can see a little bump, so when you look at me, you can tell I'm pregnant, and I have to pee ALL the time. It gets annoying after a while.

Right now, I am sitting on the couch watching TV, and David keeps asking me if I want something to eat.

"Babe, it's lunchtime. You have to eat something." David begged.

"I'm not hungry." I replied, not looking at him, and keeping my attention on the TV.

"Honey, you have to keep you and the baby healthy, meaning you have to eat."

"I"M NOT HUNGRY!" I yelled at him.

"Fine then."

He walked back into the kitchen, put the food away and walked back out. He ran up the stairs to the music room and slammed the door.

I watched TV for a little longer then realized I have never yelled at David like that before. I felt really bad that I started crying.

Damn hormones.

I walked up the stairs, crying, to the music room. I heard him playing his bass. I knocked on the door, hoping he would talk to me.

"David, please open the door, I'm sorry." I cried banging on the door.

He stopped playing his bass.

"David, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I said that over and over while sliding down to the floor, sobbing in my hands. I heard the door open, but didn't look up. I heard David kneel in front of me, taking me in his arms. I crying in his chest, telling him how sorry I am.

"It's okay. Shhh. It's okay." David whispered in my ear.

I pulled away from his chest, him still holding me.

"I'm sorry, David. I guess my hormones got the best of me."

"Its okay. You didn't mean it. How about we go out to eat instead?"

"I would love to."

Okay. Go get ready, and we will leave whenever you are ready."

I got up off the floor and walked to our bedroom. Since it took a shower in the morning, I didn't need another one. I just washed my face and change from my pjs to my light blue and dark blue guitar shirt and regular jeans.

The clothes were a little tight, but they would work for now. I would have to start buying maternity clothes soon.

Anyway, I walked downstairs and saw David standing by the door waiting for me. When he saw me, he smiled, opened the door, and we walked out of the house hand-in-hand. He opened the car door for me and waited for me to get in before closing it. He walked around to the driver's seat and started the car.

"What do you have a taste for?"

David has learned not to pick where to eat because if he picks something that I don't like, I start crying, and then he feels bad.

"How about Red Lobster."

He said okay and started driving. We got to Red Lobster about 15 minutes later. We got out of the car and walked inside. We got a table and looked at the menu.

"Hi. My name is Steve, and I will be your server. Can I start you off with some drinks?"

"I will have water." I said.

"And I will have a coke." David said.

"I will have those right out to you."

He walked away, and I started to look around the place. Couples were out like us, and families were here too.

Then I looked over at this table, and I wished I wouldn't have. They were laughing and pointing at me.

They thought I looked fat.

Everytime I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought that I didn't look fat. David saw where I was looking, and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Baby, it's alright. You don't look fat. You look beautiful." David said, taking my hand across the table.

I smiled at him and wiped the tear away. Our waiter came back and gave us our drinks.

Then he asked us what we wanted to eat. I told him a wanted the shimp alfredo, and David wanted something with lobster.

Our food came.

We ate, and when we were done, we got the check, paid, and left. When we got home, it was late, and I was really tired from doing nothing all day and wanted to go to bed. I walked up the stairs into the bedroom and changed into my pjs. I got into bed and right when I pulled the covers over my body, David came into bed with just his boxers on. He pulled me closer and rested his hand on my tummy. All of a sudden, I felt a little pressure on my stomache.

The baby just kicked!!!

"Did you feel that?" David asked amazed.

"Yes I did. That's our baby." I smiled.

David bent over and kissed my stomache.

"I love you baby."

I can't wait to have my baby.

About 6 months to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twenty-four. I know it's a short one.

This is going to be my only update today because I am leaving to go out of town today and staying until Monday. If I am back early enough on Monday, I will update, but otherwise, the next update will be on Tuesday.

Thanks.