Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

FF To Paris

The tour has been awesome so far. My feelings for David have skyrocketed. David and I have told each other that we like each other, but we haven't made it official. Tonight, David and I are going on a date. Sebastien are also going on a date too. I just got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth, put on my make-up, straightened my hair and put on a short, red halter dress with some black high heels.

David's P.O.V.

I am so nervous. I have the biggest suprise for Raven. I finally have the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. Right now, I am getting ready. I took a shower, straightened my hair, put on my eyeliner, and now I am trying to find something to wear. I need to impress her.

I decide to wear my white button-down shirt with my black tie and black, dressy jeans.

I finally finish getting ready. I grab her flowers and go pick her up at her hotel room she shares with Frankie.

Your P.O.V.

I am sitting on the couch waiting for David to pick me up. I hear a knock at the door, and I know it's David. I slowly walk to the door and open it. All I can say is WOW!!! David is looking very good. I can tell he is nervous.

"Hey David." I say quietly with a smile.

"Hey Raven. You look very beautiful." David replies.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I smile.

"These are for you." David hands me a dozen roses.

"Thank you." I take the roses from him and put them into a vase filled with water.

"You ready to go?" David asks holding out his hand.

"Yes I am." I say grabbing his hand.

He links our fingers together. I smile to myself as we walk to the elevator.

We get into the elevator and have a comfortable slience. When the elevator opens, we walk through the lobby to the hotel doors. When we exit the hotel, I see a gorgeous limo in front of us.

I gasp and I see David smile.

"Is this ours?" I ask still looking at the limo.

"Yes it is." David smiles.

"You shouldn't have." He didn't need to get a limo for the night to impress me.

"I wanted to." David opened the door for me.

I thanked him and climbed in.

We drove for a while. We had small talk and held hands the whole time.

We finally arrived.

"I need you to put this blindfold on." David ties a blindfold on me.

"Just don't let me fall." I laugh.

"I promise." He says.

I hear David get out of the limo and pull me with him. I hear a door open so I knew we are inside a building. I hear an elevator ding, and we step into it.. A couple minutes later, the elevator opens, and David guides me through the hotel. I feel the air hit me, and I realize we are back outside. David stops me, and he lets go of my hand.

"I am going to take the blindfold off, ok?" David askes.

I nod, and I feel the tie coming undone. When the blindfold comes off, I am introduces to a beautiful sight. We are on top of the Eifel Tower looking over Paris.

There are tons of candles lit, and there is a blanket in the middle with candles on it. I am S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S!!!

"Do you like it?" David askes nervously.

"I absolutely love it." I whisper with a smile.

David takes my hand and leads me to the blanket. We talk about everything while we are eating. During the night, David looks a little nervous about something. After we eat, we look at the sky. I am sitting in David's leg with his arms wrapped around my waist.

After a while, I turn around in David's lap and face him. I smile at him and he smiles back.

He takes a deep breath and says something I wasn't expecting.

"Raven, we have been friends since I met you when I tried out for Simple Plan, and I am glad we are still friends today. You are the nicest, kindest, most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I have been waiting for so long to ask you this, and I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?"

I look into David's eyes to see if he is joking. All I see is honesty. I look at David and smile and say:

"I would love to be your girlfriend David."

David cheers and gives me a huge hug. I smile the whole time. He pulls away and give me the best kiss ever. I smile and kiss him back. I feel him rub his tongue over my body lip.

I let him in, and he searches my whole mouth. About five minutes later, we pull away from each other to breathe. We both smile, and David gives me a gentle kiss.

"I am glad you said yes." David whispers while putting his forehead on mine.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I smile.

"Are you ready to go?" David asks.

"Yea. Lets go."

We stand up and walk inside the building hand-in-hand. In the elevator, we are grinning the whole time, not letting go of each other's hand. We take the limo back tot he hotel.

When we get back, I got a idea.

"Do you think Seb and Frankie are back yet?" I ask David when we step into the elevator to get to our floor.

"Why?" David asks while we are walking back to to the hotel room.

"Because I want to go swimming, and I think that the couples should go." I say when we step in front my hotel door.

"Thats a good idea. Seb and I will meet you by the pool. See you in a bit."

David kisses me and smiles.

"Bye." I walk into mine and Frankie's hotel room, and I see her sitting on the bed with a huge smile on her face. I mirror her, and we start jumping up and down screaming.

"We are going swimming. Get your suit." I say walking over to my suitcase and getting my bathing suit.

I grab it and walk into the bathroom and put it on. My bathing suit is a zebra print bikini.

Frankie and I head down to the pool. We see that David and Sebastien are already in the pool. Frankie and I sit on the edge of the pool, putting our feet in.

David and Seb come over and smile at us. We smile back.

"I think you should come in here with me." David says putting his hands on my thighs.

"Do you promise not to splash me." I say putting my hands over his hands.

"I promise." He says.

I slid into the pool carefully. The water is kinda cold. David picks me up and carries me to where it is deeper. David holds me in the water while we spin around and hold each other.

"This is nice." I whisper to not ruin the moment.

"I agree." David says kissing me.

We make-out for a little bit until we hear Seb and Frankie call us.

"We are leaving. Get out." Frankie says having a towel wrapped around her and Sebastien so they can dry off.

David and I get out of the pool and dry off. We walk hand-in-hand back to our hotel rooms.

David stops at mine before going to his.

He kisses me and I kiss him back.

"I will come pick you up in the morning when I wake up." David says.

"Ok. I will be waiting." I say smiling.

"Goodnight." David pecks me.

"Night." I say opening the door.

I take a quick shower since I feel nasty from the pool. After I get out of the shower, I change into my pajamas.

After I change, I lay in bed just thinking how this is the best day in my entire life.

I go to sleep with a smile on my face that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter four.