Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on my face. Last night kept coming to my mind. I can't believe that I'm David Desrosiers' girlfriend. It's exciting. I got out of bed and took a shower. I got out and put on a black DC shirt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of black flip flops.

After putting on my clothes, I dried my hair, straightened it, brushed my teeth, and put on my make-up. As I was just finishing, I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw David's pretty face.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me gently.

"Hey hun." I said returning the kiss.

"You ready to go?" He asked holding out his hand for me.

"Are we coming back for the luggage after we eat?" I asked taking his hand.

"Yeah."

David and I walked to the elevator, and I pushed the down button.

We stepped into the elevator when the doors opened. A couple minutes later, I saw the gang waiting for us.

"Took you long enough sis." Pierre said kissing my cheek.

"Shut up." I pouted

Pierre laughed as we walked out of the hotel to get breakfast. David linked our hands together as we walked down the street. I smiled to myself. We finally came to a restaurant that we all agreed on. I sat next to David and Pierre. I decided to get french toast.

A little while later, we all finished and walked back to the hotel. I went to my room and got my luggage. When I was leaving my room, I saw Pierre standing in front of my door.

"I'm here to get your bags." He said taking my bags.

"Thanks bro." I said kissing his cheek.

"No prob." He said walking towards the elevator.

I decided to walk down to David's room to see if he needed help. Just as I was getting to his room, he was walking out of it.

"I was just coming to see if you needed help, but I don't think you do." I said smiling at him.

"No, I don't need it, but I would like you to walk with me." He said smiling back at me.

All of our luggage have been loaded onto the bus.

"Is everyone ready?" Chuck asked us.

"Yeah." We all said.

We walked onto the bus, and I went straight to the couch. David sat next to me.

I put my head on his shoulder, and he put his head on top of mine.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" David whispered.

"Yeah." I replied the same way.

David got up off the couch and picked a movie. He picked Click. I love this movie.

David and I returned in the same position as we were in a little while ago. Half way through the movie, I saw Frankie and Sebastien coming into the room. They sat on the couch next to us and got into the same position as David and I. The movie was almost over, and I was so tired. I looked next me and saw Frankie and Seb had fallen asleep.

I fell asleep before the movie had finished.

The Next Morning

I woke up in my bunk stiil in my clothes from yesterday. I got up walked to the front of the bus and saw Pierre sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

We sat like that for a little while until I broke the silence.

"Who put me in my bunk last night?" I asked.

"David." He said.

I heard other people getting up. I saw the rest of the gang come into the room.

David came next to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome," He replied knowing what I was talking about.

We arrived to the next venue. I had a feeling that something was going to happen to one of us. We all walked off the bus, and I grabbed to David's hand tightly not wanting him to leave me by myself. I was looking around, trying to see if I saw anything out of place.

I saw a man that looked a little wierd. I looked at him for a few minutes, and I realized who it was. It was HIM!

I let go of David's hand and ran up to Pierre, who was having a conversation with Seb.

"Pierre, Pierre." I said hugging him tightly, not wanting to be without anyone. I also had a tear run down my face. I know I'm 25, but this is a scary situation.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"Look over there." Was all I managed to get out.

I watched as Pierre and the rest of the gang look over in the direction I pointed to.

I saw everyone's eyes widen, except for Frankie's because I didn't think she knew who we were talking about. Pierre turned back to me and said:

"Its okay. We will not let you be by yourself. Nothing is going to happen." Pierre said while the others were nodding their heads.

"I'm scared." I started to cry silently.

Pierre pulled me into a tight hug, and I returned it just as tight.

After I calmed down, we walked backstage. I had a tight hold on Pierre and David's hand, and I wasn't planning on letting go until they were performing. It was time for them to go on, and I didn't have a good feeling. The guys went on and started performing.

I heard someone say that there was already someone back here to meet the band.

I just ignored it because I didn't have to deal with it. I heard foot steps behind me, and again I didn't pay attention to it. I saw David look over at me and his eyes widen.

He went over to Pierre and whispered something into his ear. Then, Pierre looked over and had the same expression as David had. All of a sudden, I felt someone grab me and put their hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I started crying because I was scared.

"Don't even think about crying, bitch." Said the man that I thought I would never see again.

I looked over at Pierre, and I saw him and the rest of the guys come running toward me.

Frankie had no idea what was going on because she wasn't feeling that great, so she stayed on the bus.

"If any of you step any closer to her, this will be the last time you see her." He hissed.

"What is your problem, DAD?" Pierre yelled.

"I'm just coming to get what I want, and that is Little Miss Raven." He said laughing.

"You can't have her. She's ours." David said stepping in.

"I can have whatever I want." He said starting to walk toward the exit.

I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't. He threw me into the back of a truck and hit me on the head with something.

Everything went black.

Pierre's P.O.V.

OH MY GOSH!!!! My sister has just been kidnapped. I can't believe this is happening.

I felt tears coming into my eyes, but I held them back so I can be strong for the guys, especially Raven.

I took a deep breath and turned to face the guys. David looked like a mess. He really likes Raven, maybe even loves her, and she was taken away from him, from all of us.

"Okay. We need to figure out a way to get Raven back." David said.

I think David would do absolutely anything to have her in his arms, where she is safe.

"I knew she took her cell phone with her, so lets hope that he doesn't find it. She might be able to text us." I said trying to think of a plan.

"I think we should call the police to see if there is anything they can do." Jeff said taking out his cell and dialing 911.

I just stood there waiting for Jeff to get off the phone with the police. The only thing that was going through my mind was the fact that my dad took my baby sister. I was suppose to not let anything happen to her, and look what happen.

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was David.

"Stop being so hard on yourself. This is not your fault or anyone of our faults. This is your dad's fault. We will get Raven back soon." He said quietly.

"I know this, it's so hard not to. That is my sister and your girlfriend. We are suppose to protect her, and we couldn't do that." I replied.

Before David could respond back, Jeff got off the phone with the police.

"What did they say?" I asked hoping they could help in any way.

"They said that they would try their best to search for her, but they can't promise anything." Jeff said.

"I guess the only thing we can do it wait." I said.

I motioned with my hand for everyone to go back to the bus. While we were walking, I realized that Frankie didn't know what was going on. I guess we have to tell her when we get onto the bus. We reached the bus, and Chuck put the code in. We walked on and saw Frankie laying on the couch watching T.V.

"Where's Raven?" She asked looking confused.

"Babe, something happend to her." Seb said, walking over to the couch.

"What happened?" She asked, while sitting up really fast.

"She got kidnapped. Remember the guy that we were looking at earlier this morning?" She nodded. "That was her dad." Sebastien said looking for a reaction from Frankie.

"Oh my gosh." She said out loud to herself. "What can we do?" She asked looking at us.

"We already called the police, and they are going to do everything possible to find her, and we are hoping to receive a text from her telling us she is alright." David responded.

"Well I am going to go to bed. Wake me up if you hear anything." Frankie said.

Seb, Jeff, and Chuck agreed with her, but David and I stayed up and sat on the couch.

All we could do was wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here chapter five. hope you like it.