Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Your P.O.V.

Two Days Later

It has been two days since I have been kidnapped. I am scared to death that my dad is going to do something to me. I am tied to a chair by my hands and feet.

I cry myself to sleep every night. I am stuck in this little room that has only one window, which is my only source of light during the day. When it's night, the room is pitch black, and I can't see anything. For the past two days, I have been trying to get my cell out of my pocket.

I haven't succeeded yet.

I look out the window, and it looks like it's about three in the afternoon. I realize that I only havea short amount of time before it gets dark, and my dad comes back to get my cell out of my pocket. About an hour later, I get my cell. I manage to turn the top of my body around to try and get my tied arms over the chair. I finally get my arms over the chair. I turn back around and scrool my contacts until I get to Pierre's name. I press new text message and start typing him one:

Pierre, i am okay. He hasn't done anything to me yet. He comes back in a little bit. I will try to convince him to tell me where i am and when i get the answer i will text it to you. Tell everyone i love them and tell david i miss him. Love you xxx.

I send him the message, and I double check to see if I put my phone on silent incase it goes off when he replies. I don't need him taking it away from me.

I put the phone back into my pocket. I hear heavy foot steps coming towards the door.

I know its him. I hear him unlock the door, and it opens. He comes in and steps in front of me. I don't show any weakness. This might help me be able to get him to say where we are.

"Hello again." He says with a creepy smile.

I stay silent.

"You're not going to talk I see." He says with that same smile.

I finally decide that it time for me to ask him where we are.

"Where are we?" I ask hoping he will tell me.

"We are not that far from the boys. We are just right around the corner from the venue in the brown apartment building."

I can't believe he told me all that information. I will be out of here in no time. I smile to myself as I watch him go out the door and lock it. I take out my cell and see that I got a message from Pierre. It says:

We miss you so much raven. Did you figure out where you are? Text me back as soon as you can with your answer. We love you xxx.

I reply back saying what my dad told me. A couple minutes later, I receive a message from Pierre saying that they have the police looking for this place, and him and they guys are also looking.

All I need to do is sit here and wait for them to come rescue me.

Later Into The Night

It's been a few hours since that last time I talked to Pierre. I can't go to sleep because I am to exicted about them coming to get me. I hear whispering coming from the other side of the door. I hear them whispering from right in front of my door.

It sounds like David and Pierre.

"David, Pierre, is that you?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me.

"Raven, is that you?" I hear Pierre ask back.

"Yeah. I'm in this room," I reply.

"Ok. We have the keys to get into this room. We are going to open the door, but we need to be super quiet. Jeff, Chuck, and Seb are keeping a look out." David responds.

"Ok," I say.

I hear the key enter the lock, and the lock turning. The door finally opens, and I see Pierre and David standing there. I start crying because I get to become free from this place, and I know that these guys will do anything for me. Pierre comes running to me and unties my hands. David unties my feet. I get up off the chair, and I hug Pierre so tight and start crying harder. I go over to David and hug him just as tightly. When we pull away, David gives me the best kiss ever. I return the favor.

As we both pull away, we hear people running into the room. Sebastien, Jeff, and Chuck run into the room out of breath. Before they can say anything, my dad come into the room.

David holds me tight and Pierre steps in front of us.

"What are you all doing here?" Dad askes.

"We came here to get what is rightfully ours, and that's Raven." Pierre says with hate in his voice.

"You can have her back. She didn't do what I wanted her to." He says making it sound like he just took me just for the fun of it.

Pierre looked so mad, it scared me. With all his strength, he punched my dad right in the face. I turned around into David chest because I didn't want to see anything. David put is chin on top of my head and rubs my back.

A few moments later, I heard the fighting stop. I turned out of David's chest to see the damage. Pierre didn't have a mark on him. I couldn't say the same for my dad. I didn't even recognize him. His face was nothing, but blood. His nose was broken, all his teeth were missing.

I didn't know what to think.

After we all calmed down, the police came into the room. They looked at all of us. They came over to me to check me to see if anything was wrong. I was fine. The police called an ambulance to take my dad to the hospital.

After it arrived, we were free to go. All of us walked back to the bus. I kept a firm grip on David's hand as he did to mine. When the bus came into view, I saw Frankie waiting outside. When she saw me, she came running to me. I ran towards her too. We gave each other the biggest hugs in the world. We both started sobbing too.

After a while, we calmed down and walk onto the bus with the guys. The guys all took seats on the couch as I climbed into David's lap, which he didn't seem to mind. He wrapped his arms around me as he was planning to never let go. I held on to him the same way.

I was glad I was with these guys again, and it sure was nice to be back home with my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here chapter six.