Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

FF To After Tour

It has been five months, and the tour is finally over. David and I have been going out for five months, and I am loving it. I might be starting to fall in love with him, but I'm not sure.

The bus just pulled up to Chuck's house. He grabbed all his stuff, waved to all of us, and ran off the bus. I had a feeling he was going to call his parents.

Next stop was Sebastien's house. The last week of the tour, he asked Frankie to move in with him, and she gladly said yes. They have also been going out for five month, and they have already started saying 'I love you' to each other. It's really cute. They said bye to us and ran off the bus.

Then we pulled up to David and Jeff's house. Their stuff was already by the door.

"When I get done packing, I will come over." David said standing in front of me.

"Ok. Just come anytime." I said giving him and hug, which he returned.

"Ok. Bye babe." He said kissing me gently, which I returned.

"Bye hun." I replied when we pulled away.

With one last smile at me, David and Jeff walked off the bus. Now it was just me and Pierre.

We were sitting on the couch with our arms linked just talking to each other.

"I had fun." I told Pierre.

"Me too. Except for the part when you got kidnapped." Pierre said looking at me.

"Yeah. That wasn't fun at all." I said shaking my head.

"So...how are you and David?" Pierre asked.

"Great. Can I ask you something?" I asked with uncertainty in my voice.

"Anything."

"Do you think David loves me?"

"Why? Do you love David?"

"I might because I get this wierd feeling in my stomache when I'm around him and when we hug and kiss and when I hold his hand."

"That's love sister." He said standing up and walking off the bus with both of our stuff.

As I was walking up to my house, I was thinking if I loved David. I realized that I do. I hope he feels the same way.

I walked into the house and up to my bedroom. I saw that Pierre had put my stuff on the bed. I took out all my clothes and carried them into the basement so they could be washed.

I started up the washer and put the soap in. I dumped all my clothes in it. I stood in front of the washer for about ten minutes when I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I turned around and saw it was David.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hi." I said smiling back at him.

I saw him leaning in for a kiss. My eyes started to shut when I felt his soft lips on mine. He started kissing me and I returned every single one. They started off sweet and innocent until I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. We started making-out for about 10 minutes until we heard the washer go off. I pulled away while smiling. I turned around and unloaded the clothes from the washer and put them into the dryer. I turned back around, and I saw David with a serious face.

"Do you want to go out on a date tonight?" He asked holding me.

"I would love to." I said smiling.

"Well then. I have to go and get it set up. I will come back and pick you up at around 8:30. Okay?" He asked.

"That's fine."

He took my hand and walked up the stairs with me following him. He put on his shoes and turned to kiss me.

"I will be back later. Dress warm." He said kissing me.

"I will. Bye baby." I said returing the kiss.

"Bye." He said walking down the driveway to his car.

I shut the door with a smile on my face and turned to walk out of the room, but saw Pierre smirking.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh nothing." He replied still smirking.

I decided to ignore him and went upstairs. I decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower, I put towels around me and my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on my make-up. I took my hair out of my towel and started to dry it. After it was dry, I straightened it. When I was finished, I looked at the clock, and I saw that it was 8:00. I went into my room and picked out the clothes I was going to wear. They were a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a pair of jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas.

Just as I was finishing getting ready, the door rang. I ran down the stairs to open the door. And there stood David in all his hotness wearing his tight jeans. a black hoodie, and his vans.

"You ready?" Heasked sticking out his hand.

"Yeah." I said grabbing it.

We walked to wherever he was taking me. We walked in a comfortable silence. I saw the park come into view. We walked in the entrance. and I saw a blanket with candles around it.

We walked over to it and sat down.

"David, this is beautiful." I said looking at him.

"Glad you like it." He said smiling at me.

I gave him a gentle kiss. We laid down on the blanket with my head on his chest. We were looking at the stars. I felt David trying to get up, so I took my head off his chest. He sat up, and I turned to look at him. He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't want to say it.

"Hun, what's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"Nothing. I want to say something. Give me a minute." He said taking a deep breath.

We sat there in silence until David was ready to talk.

"Okay. We have known each other since the day I met your brother and you when I moved here. When I first saw you, I knew that I had to get to know you, and that's what I did, and it was the best day of my life." I let a tear fall, and David wiped it and continued. "Each year that I know you, you just get more beautiful. I don't think I deserve you one bit. You can have any guy you want, but you stuck with me, and that means the most. I just want to tell you that you are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I am glad that I got to know you on the first day of high school. You mean everything to me. I just want to say that..... I love you."

When he got finished, all I could go was cry. I didn't know that I meant this much to somebody other than Pierre.

David started to look worried that he said that.

"I love you too David." I said hugging him so tight.

He hugged me just as tight too. When we pulled away from the hug, David gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever recieved. After we stopped kissing, we laid on the blanket, with my head on David chest with his arms around me while he kissed my head randomly.

All I have to say is.... This Was The Best Day Of My Life!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 7!!!