‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Twenty

>>One Year Later<<

Max and I are married now, Aiden is now attending preschool, Craig never comes around anymore but we were there when Gabby had Leila. Leila looks just like her daddy, and has a bit of his temper; but I know she'll grow up to be a good girl.

My life feels like a fairy tale, its exactly like my dream come true; just to start a family with the guy I love, and be happy. Forget fame and fortune; I am Mrs. Shayna Green, and that's all the counts in my book.

"Hey babe," Max said plopping down on the couch next to me. Aiden followed close behind him and sat down on the floor watching Sponge Bob.

"Hey, how was practice?" I asked giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good, we even recorded our new songs." Max smiled.

"You guys have gone so far," I said smiling, then resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know," He sighed contently.

"How was school sweetie?" I asked Aiden.

"It was fun!" Aiden said cheerfully.

I just smiled and watched him play with his toy airplane.
"I love you Shay," Max said softly.

"I love you too Max."
Max kissed my forehead, then we turned our attention back to the TV.

I was happy with my fairytale life, because I know; we'll always live happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! [=
Sorry it took so long to update; Summer has really got a hold of me && I'm sorry its so short >.<