‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Four

I was walking home from Ronnie's, it was around 11:00pm. I knew I was so dead when I got home, but whatever. Craig is my fiance, not my parent.

I was a little hammered, Ronnie and I had a few drinks, he knew it always calmed me down. "At least he understands me..." I mumbled to myself.
I don't know why I forgave him for what he did, especially three years ago, stalking me and shit. But everyone makes mistakes I guess.

Great, know I sound like fucking Hannah Montana... I shook my head trying to get the stupid song out of my head and ran up the stairs that led to my front door. Before I could reach in my skinny jeans pocket to grab my keys the door flung open to a very angry Craig.

"Hey babe," I smiled.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asked letting me in.

"Out," I said going into the kitchen. "I had to get away from dipshit." I reached in the fridge and got out a bottle of water.

"Shay, I know you don't like Max," He took the water from my hands and put his hands on my waists. "But can you please at least try?"

"I am trying, its not my fault the little asshole makes it so difficult." I snapped removing his hands from my waist.

"Don't call him that," Craig snapped back.

"I can call him what ever I want to, you can't control me Craigifer." I said shoving past him, headed towards the stairs. He reached his arm in front of me and pulled me back, pushing me against the wall.

"I can't control you, but you can control me..." He whispered. He pressed his lips to mine. I shoved him away lightly, but hard enough to send the message.

"Not tonight Craig,"

"Why?" He pressed me up against the wall again, kissing and biting at my neck. I pushed him away again.

"Craig I said no!" I may be drunk, but I still know when I want to do something I don't want to do.

"Fine," He said shoving me up against the wall and leaving me there.

"Where are you going?" I asked softly.

"Out, I'll be back later." He said. And with that he slammed the front door shut.

"The wedding is off!" I yelled.

I heard his car start and speed off away from the house.

"Asshole..." I muttered.

I tried to gather everything that just happened, I went to the medicine cabinet and got an Advil for my migraine.

I decided to take a shower to pass time, after the shower I waited up until about 4:00am, but still no sign of Craig. I finally just gave up.

I went into Aidan's room and picked him up from his bed and brought him in with me into Craig, and I's bed. I fell asleep with my baby for the first time in a a long time without my heart breaking.

-X-

I woke up to the sound of the bedroom door creaking open, I tuned over to face the door to see Craig standing there. His hair was all messed up and he had the clothes on that he wore last night on.

"Hey, I'm really sorry babe." Craig said coming in, and sitting next to me.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. Did you stay out all night?" I asked fixing his hair.

He groaned.

"I take that as a 'yes'." I laughed.

He just nodded. After I was done attempting to fix his hair-which was an epic fail, it needed to be straightened, badly- he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Is the wedding still on?" Craig asked.

"Of course," I said kissing him.

"Mommy, Daddy?" Aidan asked. We broke the kiss and looked at our son who was standing in the door way in his footie-PJ's.

"Yes Aidan, sweetie?" I asked.

"Can I have pancakes?" He grinned.

"Of course, come on, mommy will make them for you." I said getting up.

The second time in my new life I can actually do something with my son and be happy.
And I was proud of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated because I go insane if I don't so to keep my sanity, here is Update #2 of the day.
And Jess will have quite the surprise for you next chapter... but I'm not telling!! xD