‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

2 Years Later

"When the lights go up. I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm. The way you wrap those boys around your finger. Go on and play the leader. 'Cause you know it's what you're good at; The low road for the fast track, make every second last. 'Cause I got your picture I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out. 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts, calling your name from the crowd."

My voice echoed all over the stadium as the crowd of teenagers and young adults jumped up and down to our music and my lyrics. I chuckled into the mic and continued. I loved life on stage. It was kick ass! I wouldn't want to do anything else but this for the rest of my life.

After the song was over...The show was over and my heart started to calm down. I handed my guitar to some guy who was working the stage as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around fast to see Jack with a smile on his face and sweat trickling down the side of his right cheek.

He wiped it off with the edge of his shirt as I forced a smile back at him.

"Good show tonight, bro." He said as I laughed and nodded, shoving his hand off of me as we walked down the back hall. I froze when I saw that door open slowly. I smiled as soon as I saw her little face and her pretty brown eyes light up when she seen me.

"Daddy!" She squealed and ran toward me as I laughed and bent down to her level as she ran up to me and fell into my arms and I squeezed her tiny little body tight to my chest.

"And I don't get a hug?" Jack fake pouted as she giggled and hugged Jack's leg as I stood up and stared down at her. I picked her up as she hung on the side of my waist.

"How was your weekend with Grandma?" Jack asked her as she stuck her thumb up in the air and grinned as I smiled.

She met eyes with me and giggled as I continued to smile and walked down the hall with her.

"Where is Grandma anyways?" I muttered as she pointed towards the door and it opened. Revealing my mother with a worried look on her face.

Oh, great.

"Alex, there you are!" She exclaimed as I chuckled and Jack stood by my side.

"Here I am." I smiled as Maddie laid her head on my shoulder and breathed into the crook of my neck.

"Are you going to take Maddie home with you tonight or do you guys have an after party you need to be getting to?" My mom asked, cocking her eyebrow up at me as I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm not going out tonight, mom. I wanna spend time with her." I smiled at Maddie as she smiled back.

"Well, good for you. You're so damn busy now days. Take a break." She said as I rolled my eyes and nodded.

She fucking bores me to tears.

"Alright, mom. You can leave now. Thanks for babysitting her for me." I forced a smile and opened the door for my mom as she kissed Maddie's cheek and then mine as I blushed and Jack laughed.

"See you, gama!" Maddie yelled out in baby talk as I smiled and waved with her as my mom headed towards her car.

"Are you seriously not going out tonight with us?" Jack whined as I shook my head and held Maddie closer to me.

"Jack..." I paused, looking into Maddie's brown eyes as Jack sighed.

"Fuck! Who am I suppose to grind with on that dance floor?" Jack pouted as I rolled my eyes.

"Language...around the kid." I said as Jack groaned and blowed on Maddie's cheek as she giggled and squirmed.

"Alright, Jack. I gotta go. Tell Matt I left early and I'm not going to meet you guys at the club." I sighed.

"Fine. Call me later, bro." Jack said, walking down the hall as I nodded.

"Will do." I muttered, walking out back and heading for my car.

"Daddy, do you wove me?" She whispered into the crook of my neck as I stopped and opened the back door and sat her down in her car seat as she looked up at me.

"Yes, Maddie. More then anyone. You're the only girl in my life." I grinned as she smiled big and I laughed and strapped her in.

I shut the door and got in the front seat, starting up the car.

~

"Daddy, who is dat?" Maddie asked from the kitchen table as I started to cook dinner for us both.

"Who is who?" I chuckled, turning around and I saw her staring at a picture of Lisa and I back in high school I was hugging her close to me. She flipped the picture over and there on the back it had a heart and said...

"We should do this again sometime."

We were at the bowling alley with Jenny, Kara and the guys...during the second month that Marcy was pregnant with Maddie but I didn't know that until that one frightening day I found out at the movie theater...

"Um, just one of my old friends." I shrugged as she looked up at me and then back down at the back of the picture with Lisa's hand writing on it. "Where did you get that anyway?" I asked with curiosity.

"Why is there a heart on da back of it?" She asked me as I gulped and grabbed the picture from her.

"She's just a really good friend and she used to love to draw hearts on the back of pictures." I whispered as Maddie continued to stare at me inquisitively.

"Oh, okay." She spoke softly as I nodded and nibbled my lip.

I threw the picture in the junk drawer inside the island as Maddie played with her fork.

"When is it gonna be done?" She whined as I rolled my eyes and stared at the time.

"In about ten to twenty minutes." I gave her a half smile and sat down at the kitchen table by her as she groaned and sunk down in her chair, making me laugh.

"Daddy, why was I named Maddie?" She whispered as I chuckled and switched positions in my chair.

"Because I liked that name." I smiled.

"Oh, okay." She muttered as I nodded. She had so many questions and rarely I had the answers...

~

I laid awake that night and stared at the ceiling with the moonlight shining through my window. I often wondered where Marcy was or what she was doing...I wondered if she found someone else to love. Ya know. Maybe she forgot about me. Maybe she is with Troy and they're planning on getting married soon...or maybe she is pregnant again with another guy's baby.

I licked my dry lips and raised up on my elbows and looked over the side of my bed and turned on the light to my lamp on my nightstand where a picture of Maddie and I was placed. We both looked happy and well.

I reached inside my nightstand drawer and pulled out...

Class of 2006

I smiled down at it and flipped open to the Seniors page. I skimmed it and continued to flip through it until I got to the last names that started with B's.

I flipped over onto the next page and there she was...smiling as bright as ever. She could light up a whole room.

Marcy Ann Becker.

I smiled and ran my thumb over her picture and bit down hard on my lip. I tried not to have a boner, thinking about all the things I wanted to do with her whenever I thought about her or thought about what she did to me Junior year.

Then I heard a whimper and I panicked and shut the book, throwing it back in the drawer. I looked toward my doorway to see Maddie standing there, rubbing her eyes and whimpering.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, concern washing over me.

"I had a bad dream." She whimpered as I sighed and looked at the time.

2:16 a.m.

"Come here, babe." I whispered as she came into my room and crawled up into bed with me as I tucked her in and petted her hair back from her cute face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her as she shook her head and tears filled her pretty brown eyes.

"Alright then. Get some sleep. I'm right here if you need me." I whispered as she nodded and closed her eyes as a tear trickled down her cheek. I wiped it away and kissed her forehead as I turned off my lamp light and cuddled her close to me.

If anything happened to her I don't know what I would do.

She was the only thing I cared for most. The only thing I lived for. She made me a better man.
Actually turned me into one. She made me realize what responsibility really fucking is.
She was my daughter and I...was her dad.

My little girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Maddie Ann Gaskarth~
There you have it :] The first chapter of I Love Alex Gaskarth.
I am going to be doing it in Alex's POV and Marcy's.
So I hope you guys like how I am doing that ;] He did keep his little girl.
I think some of you had a clue of that on the last chapter of the prequel.
You guys were three comments away from getting me to 19 comments but oh well!
I decided to update the first chapter because I was so anxious to post it!
Maybe you all could comment? Please!!! I beg of you :]
Love you guys! Oh, yeah and let me know what you think of Maddie :]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3