You Won't Ever Get Too Far

Holding Onto Patience Wearing Thin

I believed him, because it had slipped out accidentally.

He sat down next to me again. I leaned closer to him, my hand on his cheek, the other gently rubbing from his knee to his thigh.

"I love you," I said.

He smiled a little, "I love you."

He closed the small gap between us and pressed his lips softly to mine. He kissed my jaw, then my neck and lightly tugged on the skin of my neck. My hand went in his hair and I suppressed a moan.

"What if I let you do it to me?" he purred in my ear.

I shivered a little, "I--no."

"Why not?" he asked, kissing my neck, under my ear, exactly the way that drove me crazy.

"Because I can't--ooh," I pulled away. I pressed my forehead against his. "I want to know what it's like before I do anything to you. I can't just-- I've got to know my limits."

"Well, I'm going to be honest. It hurts. A lot. But it feels really good too," he sighed. "Are you sure you're ready for something like this?"

"I trust you," I replied. "You're not going to hurt me. Not on purpose."

He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb along my jawline. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well, you're perfect."

"I'm far from perfect."

"Well, not only are you exceptionally good looking, you're a good person and you saved my life. Not to mention the whole defeating the Dark Lord thing."

He smiled a little, "Stop it. You're embarrassing me."

"You're the one calling me beautiful."

"You sure you're not part veela?"

"Oh my God," I broke away from him and started laughing. He started laughing as well. We laughed together for quite a long time, actually. It was nice.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Potter," I said, taking his hand.

"Oddly enough, I feel the same way," he smiled.

I smirked, "You're ruining the moment."

"Sure, Malfoy," he said, "Such a moment that we're not even using first names."

"Harry."

"Draco."

I grinned and pounced forward on top of him. I kissed him hard and ran my hands up and down his chest. I lifted my own shirt.

"Now who's ruining the moment," he murmured.

"You, if you don't keep your mouth shut," I smirked.

He pulled me back down close to him and our lips met. I started undoing his belt buckle. I teased him a bit before I started stroking his erection.

He breathed heavily into my neck as he reached for my waist to undo my pants. Our lips met again and I pushed my tongue past his lips and I gently rubbed his tongue with mine. He pulled me tight against him as a small moan escaped through the corner of his mouth.

I came up for air and to move from the couch to the bed. He followed me, kicking her pants off in the process.

I sat down on the bed and let him crawl on top of me. He kissed me, then my cheek, then my neck.

"Draco, are you sure you want me to do this?" he asked.

My heart rate went up just at the thought. I needed him.

"Yes," I said, "I want you."

"Okay," he said quietly. He kissed me again for a long time. Then, moved to my neck and my shoulders. He took my leg around his waist.

My heart pounded in my chest as I thought about what was happening next. After a spell and a bit of hesitance, he took my hand in his, then his other hand... He kissed me softly and inserted one finger into me. It went in easy with the lubrication, but still burned a bit. I squeezed his hand as he moved his finger around and then inserted a second finger, which burned a little more. I let out a quiet moan, because it did feel pretty good after a moment. "Come on, Harry," I murmured. He entered a third finger and I sort of yelped. He kissed my cheek and slowly went in and out.

He removed his fingers after awhile and did another spell. I watched him stroke himself some. Then, he took my hand again with his free hand. Our fingers laced and he kissed me.

"Ready?" he whispered.

"Yeah," I managed.

Slowly, he inserted the head. I squeezed his hand as it burned worse than just the fingers. Our eyes were locked. He continued, slowly fitting his length inside. I let out a moan of pain-- and pleasure-- more close to a scream than anything. I was blinking back tears from the pain, but it felt so good. I squirmed and moaned under him, my own cock rubbing his stomach.

I squoze his hand tight. He stared down at me and licked his lips, panting as he slowly started in and out...

Soon, he was pounding into me, loosing control as I moaned below and clawed down his back. My legs wrapped tight around his waist as he continued, faster and faster.

Somewhere along the line it had turned to complete pleasure. Pure ecstasy as he hit something within me. I yelled curses and his name louder as I went higher and higher into oblivion. Together, we came.

He exhaled and slowly pulled out. I winced a little.

He cleaned us up with a quick spell, like always. He pressed his forehead to mine while we caught out breath.

He settled beside me, where we faced each other.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Better than okay," I said, "Amazed."

"Yeah?"

"That was so damn amazing."

"It was fucking brilliant," he muttered and kissed me again. "I'm just glad you're alright."

"Right," I said.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. It was the perfect end to a perfect night. I drifted off to sleep smiling.

The following morning wasn't so pleasant. I woke to the sound of a knock on Harry's door. I looked at him, wide-eyed. He looked just as shocked as I felt.

"Should I leave?" I whispered.

"No," he muttered, standing, "No." He put on his glasses before anything else, which would've been funny in any other situation. He threw my boxers at me and yelled, "Just a second."

After I half- dressed, I sat back on the bed.

Harry opened the door.

"Harry," the voice of Ron Weasley came from the door. This couldn't be good.

"You've woken me up," Harry said.

"It's nearly one o'clock."

"Must've over-slept," Harry said, "What are you doing here?"

"Don't play stupid," Weasley said, "We're worried about you, mate. You haven't been over for weeks."

"Well, I figured you and your family needed time together."

"We want you there too," Weasley said, "Ginny's been wondering about you..."

Harry said nothing.

"You're seeing someone else, aren't you?" Weasley asked.

"Listen, Ron..." Harry started.

"I bet you're not letting me in because she's behind the door," Ron said. "Let's have a look then."

"Ron...stop--"

But Weasley had already pushed the door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha, I giggled the whole time I typed this. I'm no good at this stuff.
BUT THE ENDING
ah, wonder what happens........