Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Twelve

It's so repetitive-
All the words that sill out of my tongue.
I hope that you don't mind.
I sing it all the time.
It's always on my mind,
But I can't seem to find another way.

And all I ever want and all I ever need is you.
In the shadow of a doubt you always seem to pull me through.
But my words are growing old and all I need to do,
Is find a new way to say "I love you."


I groaned and rolled over, looking at my alarm clock.

"Damn it, who calls someone at 3 AM?!?" I grabbed my phone on the last replay of my ring tone and opened up the phone, hitting the talk button. I don't care who it is, they should know better than to disturb MY slumber with their talking. AND AT 3AM TOO!

"What the fuck do you want? It's 3 in the fucking morning and I have sc-I mean I have places to go tomorrow." I said groggily into the phone, almost saying that I have school in the morning when, in actuality, I don't. I heard some shuffling on the other side of the phone and then a whimper that I know all too well. It's Harper, it must be raining outside. Thunder and all apparently as a huge clap of thunder shook my house.

"E-E-Ethan? I-I-I'm s-scared-d..." He whispered into the phone. Another clap of thunder went off and I heard it echo on his side of the line, I heard poor Harper whimper into the phone.

"Sh, it's okay Harper. Do you want me to come to your house?" I stood up out of bed and threw on a t-shirt. I was already in my car and on my way when I heard him talk again.

"Y-Y-yea, if y-you could..." He trailed off and screamed a little into the receiver, another clap of thunder went off followed by a bolt of lightning. I hung up and pressed down on the gas pedal even harder. I saw Harper's house up ahead and I could see a light on in Harper's bedroom. I pulled into the driveway in one swift motion, I shut off the car and was by the door within seconds.

I reached under the potted plant on the porch and pulled out the spare key. I stuck it in the lock, unlocked the door, pushed the door open and slammed it behind me. I bounded up the stairs, taking them two at a time. I reached Harper's doorway, and I ran straight in. I looked over at Harper's bed and saw him curled up into a little ball, whimpering every few seconds and shaking like crazy.

I walked over and scooped him up into my arms, sitting where he was. I held him against my chest and felt his nails press into my arms every time there was a clap of thunder. Soon he managed to lull himself to sleep. I couldn't move him from my arms and ended up slowly drifting off to sleep. With Harper still cradled in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm, what will happen in THAT kind of situation. Well when you comment, believe it or not, we would actually update faster.

Crimson Roses I need to talk to you, about a little story stuffs.