Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Call Me A Name, Kill Me With Words, Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

-THREE DAYS LATER-

-Jack POV-

I never left the back room of the tour bus after what happened that day. I stayed with Blake and she curled up into my arms the entire time. I held onto her like I never was going to let go. The truth was is that I never wanted to let go. I wanted us to be together forever even though I had a feeling I wouldn't get what I wanted. I knew what was going to happen: Alex and her would somehow make up and she'd go running back to him… but I was in love with her. I have been in love with her for so long but never had the guts to come out and say anything. I was too nervous and I knew that she was in love with Alex.

Blake rested her head on my shoulder and sat in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her forehead lightly. I was worried about her. All she did was sleep in my arms and groan in pain when she did fall asleep. It was so hard to bare. She would mutter words under her breath and I never knew what she was saying. The only thing that I could make out was her saying Alex. Every time she screamed in pain I would try to wake her up and when she did, tears would spill out of her eyes or she'd just stare out into the distance. Not only that, she refused to eat. She hasn't let one thing touch her lips… except me. You could feel her fragile bones under her skin. Her face lost all the beautiful pinks that I adored. Her eyes were encircled with darkness that I felt with seeing her in misery. I tried everything to get her to just eat something, anything but she pushed it away. She wouldn't talk to anyone else but me and definitely not Alex. Alex tried to break through the door but he never could because no one would let him get near it. I bet he was jealous because he was supposed to be the one here, wrapped up in her, but he didn't deserve her. He would never get her. Ever again… at least I hoped.

When she was awake, she acted like nothing was wrong. Blake pushed everything aside and you could tell that she was faking it. I knew what was on her mind. She was trying to make me happy. We'd watch movies here and there but that was it. We'd sit and talk for the majority of the time and even though she was hurting inside, we'd make each other laugh.

I didn't know what to call us. I mean we kissed and she was still trying to get through the Alex issue, but she would greet me with kisses every time she woke up.

Blake moaned loudly and restlessly moved around in my lap. Her eyes fluttered open and stared at me.

"Good morning love," I greeted her and caressed her cheek.

Blake smiled and bit her lip. It made my heart pound just seeing her smile. "Morning," she responded.

I leaned in and I rested my lips upon her soft and luscious lips. Blake put her hands against my jaw line and gently rubbed my stubbly hair. I loved it when she did that. It made me go weak at the knees. I moaned out loud and I could feel the smile across her face while kissing me. I deepened the kiss and gained entrance into her mouth where I found connection with her tongue. I gently moved Blake off of me and laid her down on the couch. I crawled on top of her while never losing contact with her.

I took my lips away and began to kiss down her neck and across her jawline. Blake felt incredible against my lips and Alex was definitely missing out. Blake pulled me back up to her lips and she played with the collar of my shirt. I tucked at her belt loops hoping that they would find themselves on the floor within minutes.

There was a beating on the door. "Jack, you've got to come out. We've got an acoustic session and autograph signing in an hour. You need to get ready." By the sound of the voice it was Matt.

I rolled my eyes. I continued to make love to Blake. "Screw that," I muttered under my breath.

"Get your scrawny ass out here," Matt yelled with a certain chuckle in his voice.

I rolled my eyes repeatedly and Blake pulled away from me. "Go ahead," she whispered, "Go do what you do best."

"But doing my best is staying here with you," Jack confessed.

"Jack," Blake sighed, "I'll be fine. Don't worry. Go have fun. You deserve it."

I groaned and got up from the couch. I blew a few kisses to her before I walked out of the back room and shut the door behind me. This was the first time that I set foot in this territory for what seemed like eternity. I walked pasted the bunks and came to the front of the bus where everyone was waiting. To my attention, I saw Alex sitting on the couch, staring off into the distance with a pained expression. His eyes were also filled with darkness just like Blake's beautiful hazel eyes. It looked like he didn't get any sleep for the past few days.

"It's about damn time," Zack giggled, "How've you been Jack? We haven't seen you in awhile. What happened back there? It must of been pretty damn good for you to stay back there."

I glanced over at Alex. Even though he wasn't looking at me, I knew he was listening to me. "I've been good." That's all I could say.

"How is she?" Rian asked with a concerned look on his face.

I contemplated the idea of telling them that she was the happiest she'd ever been just to make Alex feel even worse about what he did. However, she was in misery and they needed to know that.

"She's not doing so well," I explained, "All she does is sleep, really. She groans and yells in pain when she's asleep, like she's being stabbed in the back…"

Alex turned his head toward me with a blank stare, waiting for me to finish.

"Plus, she won't eat," I went on, "You can feel her bones under her skin every time you touch her. She's lost so much weight and I can't get her to touch any food. I'm scared…"

I bit my lip trying to hold back what wanted to come out, either burst into tears or fucking kill Alex.

"She's hurt," I was able to say, "If you could only see the look on her face…"

Alex went back to staring off into the distance and I couldn't tell what he was feeling. The thing that he should be feeling is guilt. Blake has locked herself in a room for three days and won't come out because of him. Blake is starving herself because of him. He deserves every ounce of guilt.

Matt interrupted the silence and said, "Guys we have to go. The show starts in a half an hour."

Everyone exited the bus and the last two people out were Alex and I. Alex didn't even move off of the couch. I just stared at him and told him, "Come on man." I tried to be nice. He was still my best friend.

Alex still sat there in silence. I sighed heavily as I joined him on the couch. "I know you love her. We all know you love her. You can see it in your eyes but what I don't get is that if you love her so much, why'd you go and sleep with some slut?"

Alex took a deep breath in and opened his mouth, "I don't even remember it. I feel like I've never even met her before. I guess we were at some party and I was drunk as fuck. One thing led to another maybe and we just ended up tangled in the sheets. I can't believe that I did that but I made a mistake- a fucked up mistake and I wish that I could take it all back. Trust me, if I had the choice, I sure as hell would not want whatever she was. I want Blake… I love her so much. I can't lose her. I've lost too many things in my life and I can't afford to lose something else. After my brother Daniel died, I was in so much pain. I lost my fucking brother. I felt like I had no one. Now that there's Blake, I feel if I lose her, the pain is going to be ten times worse. My heart can't take it."

You could see the tears in Alex's eyes. It was heart wrenching to watch him just think about it, I wouldn't want to know if he experienced it. He was getting a little taste of it now.

"No matter what happens," I replied, "You know that Blake will always be here for you. Even if it doesn't seem like it. Man, you should see her face. You're all she thinks about. You can see it on her face. She loves you."

"It sure doesn't seem like it," Alex trailed off staring at me. I know what he was implying. The whole love affair with Blake and I.

"Alex," I breathed, "I love her just as much as you do but I've never had the guts to say I love her more than just friends. I've been in love with her for so long I tried to push it aside because I knew that she was yours. Adrenaline was rushing and it all poured out. I couldn't help it. After that, she clanged to me because that was the only thing that she could hold onto. Yeah, we both love each other a lot but she loves you way more than you can imagine."

"Really?" Alex looked stunned. It shouldn't be that shocking.

"Yes," I reassured him, "She's our girl but first and foremost, you two belong together and I just got in the way of everything."

"No you didn't Jack," Alex shook his head, "You got her to stay here. She'd already be gone if it wasn't for you. I don't know how I could repay you. She's not some property though. We shouldn't be the one's to decide who gets to be with her, she does."

"True," I smiled coyly, "We'll let her choose but I just want to let you know that I'm here for you and I love you. You're my best friend. I never want that to change."

"I love you too. You've been my best friend ever since I met you," Alex grinned.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and gave him a tight squeeze. We got up from the couch and we both looked back at the door to the back room. Alex bit his lip in worry.

"Come on man," I tugged him along, "Let her rest."

We both walked off the bus and headed into the venue. I was glad to get out of that bus but I was even more glad to have my best friend back.

-Blake POV-

I stayed cooped up in this room while Jack was off playing a show. I missed him so much. I wanted him back here.

I tried to get all the bad memories out of my mind but they never seemed to listen. I thought of Alex probably more now than ever. I was so mad at him but I couldn't help but still be in love with him. He was everything to me but my heart just can't take everything that its been through anymore. Its already gotten bandaged and stitched up but the seams are coming undone.

I had to admit, I didn't know what the future had in store for me, but I wanted it to be with Alex. No matter what happened in the past. It was so hard now with Jack too because I'm falling in love with him. I already was in love with Jack just in a different way. Now that it's changed, I don't know how I feel. Though, I missed everything about Alex… His long brown locks, the brown eyes of beauty, the voice of an angel, and the heart of gold.

I stood up from the couch and felt a little dizzy. I couldn't focus on one thing. The room spun around me and before I knew it, everything went black and I collapsed to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updateeeee! Thank you readers, you are amazing and I hope you are enjoying this story. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear more from you. The more comments, the faster the update! Thanks again and as always, comment!