Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

It Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends

He kissed me. Jack kissed me. My brain was still trying to decipher that.

He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck and then wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips curled around mine and I moved my hands to his hair. I twisted my fingers around each strand and before I knew it, I was kissing him back. My eyes began to water because I realized the situation that I was in: my now ex-boyfriend was sleeping with some slut and I was kissing his best friend. This was something that I never imagined would happen. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't ignore. It was butterflies. I was having butterflies for Jack... It felt right to be in Jack's embrace even though I was probably just kissing him to fill the space that Alex took away. However, I couldn't deny the sparks that I felt against his lips. It was so wrong to be doing this but it felt right.

Jack pulled away for a breath of air and then he placed soft kisses on my lips. Jack rested his forehead against mine and he wiped the tears away with his rough hands that reminded me of Alex's.

"I love you," Jack whispered, "please don't go."

I couldn't speak. Alex was supposed to be saying that…right? I just stared up at Jack into his brown eyes with my mouth hanging open. I was waiting for something to come out. Anything…but nothing came out. The only way that I could respond was to kiss him once more. I couldn't resist.

I felt the eagerness upon his lips. Jack pushed me against the wall and kissed me more passionately. His hands found my waist and he played with the hem of my shirt. Moments of pure lust passed and then something happened… The tour bus's door flung open and there stood Rian, Zack, Matt, and… him. Jack pushed away and all eyes were on us.

Rian, Zack, and Matt had all stunned expressions across their face. Alex on the other hand, had a pain expression. I had never seen that look on his face. He was disappointed in me, but the thing was is that I was disappointed in him.

I turned away from all of them and ran straight to the bathroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I never wanted to leave this spot. I slid down the door and curled into a ball while the tears drowned everything else out.

-Alex POV-

She fucking kissed my best friend. How in the hell could she do that? After all the shit we've been through and yet she still finds the time to lip smack with Jack. I could understand that she was upset with me about that chick in the restaurant but to tell you the truth, I don't even remember her. I'm guessing that I picked her up at a party and she threw herself at me. I just went with it and one thing led to another and she was screaming my name. That girl was useless. I didn't want her. I wanted Blake. Blake was my girl and only my girl. She was not something to be passed around. I needed her in my life. I wasn't going to lose her. Not again. I lost everything when my brother Daniel passed away. I didn't want to feel that misery again except it would be much worse.

"You really fucked things up," Jack commented while pushing past me going to the bathroom where Blake was.

"I fucked things up?" I yelled, "You're the one who fucking kissed my girl and you're supposed to be my best friend!"

"She's not your girl," Jack protested, "She was never your girl with the way that you're acting. Fucking around with other girls. You have no fucking right to do that to Blake. She's done everything for you. Even though she was gone for four years she still made an effort to keep things together. Ever since she got back, she's tried to be with you and make things work but you've done nothing but take advantage of her!"

"You are a fucking ass to say that," I said angrily, "I tried to keep things together but other things got in the way. I accept that I messed up. I was probably drunk and I don't even remember that slut. What I'm not going to mess up is losing her. I need her in my life. You know just as well as I do that I love her with all my heart, but for you to fucking stab me in the back. I can't believe you! I'm done with you."

I gave him the nastiest glare before I ran to the bathroom. I came to the door and knocked on it lightly.

"Blake," I whispered loud enough for her to know that I was there, "Please. Open the door. I need to talk to you."

She said nothing.

"Please," I groaned resting my head on the door, "I need to hear your voice…"

She did nothing. I heard nothing but her cries. I was the reason that she was in the bathroom drowning in sorrows. What have I done?"

-Blake POV-

"Blake, please. Open the door. I need to talk to you."

I heard the whisper of Alex's voice that only made me cry harder. Everything was fucked up. I couldn't face Alex or anyone for that matter because it would only cause more pain. I kept silent as Alex pleaded for me to come out.

"Please," he cried, "I need to hear your voice…"

I looked up at the doorknob and contemplated on opening it, but I couldn't do it. I had too much to face now. I didn't know how to handle it all. On top of everything that WAS going on with Alex and I, I was starting to fall for the most unexpected person- Jack. He made my heart sing every time I thought of him now. He tried to comfort me. He wanted me there. He loved me…

My brain hurt just thinking about it.

Then, I heard another voice besides Alex's on the other side of the door.

"Leave her alone," someone stated.

"No I need to talk to her," Alex demanded, "I need her!"

There was a disturbance of tables being moved and objects falling to the floor. You could tell that someone was trying to drag Alex away from the bathroom door. Immediately there was no sound except for a door shutting. Footsteps walked to the bathroom door once again. I tried to see who was there by looking through the crack under the door but I couldn't tell.

"Blake," the voice called out, "It's Jack. We're alone. You can come out. No one is going to hurt you. I won't let that happen."

I bit my lip and thought about it… I got up from the bathroom door and unlocked it. I slowly opened the door to see Jack smiling coyly at me with his arms wide open. I ran straight to him and he gave me the tightest hug I ever felt. Nothing would break us apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Things heat up between everyone! Let me know what you think!

Thank you readers/subscribers for the comments that I have gotten. I truly appreciate it and want you to continue you to do so. The more comments, the faster the update! Thanks again and as always, comment!