Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Lit A Match Just to Heat Things Up But I Got More Than I Bargained For

-Blake POV-

"Welcome back," Alex smiled as we walked hand in hand onto the tour bus. He kissed my cheek lightly and let me lead the way.

Everyone that waited for me in the hospital filed into the bus like zombies. If you put them in torn up clothing, they would fit the part perfectly. I felt bad for putting this on everyone. Everyone had to put everything on hold and wait for me. That sure made me feel good… I could never repay them.

I felt so immature for letting myself get to the state of mind that I was in. I allowed him to effect everything in my life at that moment. I gave him the power to make me completely stop my world and focus on his. I let a guy get to my very core and cause my body to shut off from everything, except one thing. The one thing that was the only positive aspect in this crazy situation- Jack. I owed it to Jack for being there for me when no one else could give me that love. He was there to fill everything that I needed. I don't know how he was able to put up with me, but I'm glad he did because I would be in a worse condition than I had been. Plus, he wasn't just a friend that stood by my side, he was much more than that. I fell for him. I fell into his arms and he caught me. I couldn't explain how I was able to fall in love with him that fast but I did. I had already loved him but now it was that I was in love with him. He gave me the butterflies every time he crossed my mind. He had the power to make me blush at any moment. He was my Jack.

"Blake," Alex laughed trying to get my attention while I daydreamed about Jack. I had to look like an idiot when I was thinking about him because I stared up above me and bit my lip with a familiar smirk that I couldn't get rid of.

"Sorry," I apologized looking down to the floor in shame.

"Let's go back to the bunk babe," Alex suggested just as he put his hand around my waist. We walked past everyone that stood around us including Jack. I caught his eyes on me and I briefly stared but Alex broke my concentration and pulled me along.

We arrived at the all too familiar bunks that the guys slept in and Alex stopped at his.

"Ladies first," Alex smirked and waved his hand toward the box bed for me to climb in. I followed his command and rested my body against the blankets. Alex crawled in behind me and pulled the curtain over to give us privacy. I rolled my eyes and snuggled close to his warm body. Alex stroked his fingers through my long brown hair.

"I'm so glad I have you," Alex admitted taking in my scent by putting his nose against my forehead.

"You don't know how good it is to hear your voice," I sighed with content.

"I could say the same to you," Alex added before slowly moving his hands up against my spine. I jumped when he touched the sensitive parts of my body that he only knew about and caused me to feel a wash of pleasure over my body. He gently moved his fingertips under my bra and rubbed around the straps that attached the bra to my body. I softly pressed my lips against his over and over again. I wanted to make this sweet and perfect. I wanted him to remember what he had been missing.

His mouth tried to gain entrance into my mouth but I wouldn't allow it. I was going to make him work for it. I pecked him all over his face with my lips, and with no tongue. I could tell that he had an urge to gain dominance over me but he would just have to be disappointed. I came back to his all too familiar lips and sucked lightly across his top lip while he focused in on my bottom. I tugged lightly on his hair causing him to let out an unexpected moan. I smiled as I kissed his lips with so much concentration.

Alex jerked faintly on my belt loops, trying to casually remove my jeans, but he failed miserably. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed his hands away from my jeans and put them around my ribcage. Alex grasped me within his arms and rubbed our bodies against each others. I broke my focus on his mouth and bit my lip from the sensation that surged through my veins. His body secured around mine and I began to lose power against him. Alex was to demanding and strong for my body to take so I gave into his desire and took control. Alex's mouth slithered into mine and I couldn't deny the incredible sensation that I forgot he had over me. Alex ripped off my shirt instantly and kissed all across my stomach and chest. I also took off his shirt in the process and ran my fingers around his chest while his mouth found mine again.

Our bodies danced with each others and before I knew it, everything fell into place and we dived into the sheets around us…

...

I woke up in the middle of the night with Alex's body pushed close to me and his arm around my waist. I smiled slightly and swept away the hair that consumed his face. I gazed at the beautiful (and sleeping) face before me. I kissed his cheek before I gripped some of the sheets around us and draped it around my bare body. I quietly got out of the bunk and walked to the kitchen/living room area of the tour bus. I went to the small refrigerator and took the orange juice. I pulled a cup out of the cupboard and poured myself a glass. I let the refreshing liquid wash down the back of my throat. I leaned against the counter and stared out into the night. I sighed heavily while turning around and my body froze. Sitting in the booth was Jack and he pitifully glared at me.

"Jack," I coughed, "I didn't know you were up."

"I could say the same to you," he muttered.

Jack knew exactly what went on behind the curtains since I walked out with just a blanket around me… Smart move.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I'm sorry that I-I uh bothered you. I just came to get a drink."

"You didn't bother me," Jack corrected, "I'm just a bit more awake now…"

It was dead silent after he said his last words. I didn't know how to respond. Yeah I could of course say that 'I'm sorry for choosing your cheating best friend over you and fucking around with him while breaking your heart in the process.' That would go over well.

"I'm going to go," I muttered slowly walking away from him.

"No stay," Jack ordered.

Why in the hell did he want me to stay? I sure as fuck wouldn't want to see my face ever again if I pulled what I did to him.

I sat down in the booth across from him and felt his stare on me. I couldn't find the strength to look at him because I knew that it was going to make me feel even worse.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you and glad that you're okay," Jack confessed while he twisted his fingers around.

What the fuck? He was being nice? Are you kidding me? That was even worse than yelling at me.

"Jack," I stated, "You don't have to be that way. Don't be nice to me. You should be so upset with me. Well I would at least be that way with someone. I don't deserve you treating me like this."

"Blake I'm not going to ignore you or yell at you because I don't want this to affect our friendship. I want you to be around me. I want you to want me around. I'm not going to get upset over this." Jack explained. Why was he so perfect? "Blake I love you and I always will but its just not in the cards for you and me to be together."

Well what if I wanted us to be together? There was way too many things wrong with my emotions that I couldn't keep up. They kept changing and I was unable to tell what my heart really felt because my mind was fogging everything up.

"Jack I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart," I admitted, "but I don't know what I want right now. Well I thought I did but everything is just so twisted and I can't figure out anything. I stuck between both you and Alex. College is out of the picture right now and I don't know what I want for my future. I'm screwed about studying photography and I'll never get a job anywhere. I don't have anything planned after this tour. I don't know what I'm doing. Everything is just so fucked up."

I put my head in my hand and I could feel the tears about to erupt. Jack pulled my face up by my chin so that we were staring straight into each others eyes. "I want you to know that not knowing whats ahead is the story of life. You never know what is going to happen 10 seconds, 20 minutes, or 6 months from now. Just live life to the fullest and you'll be happy. It may seem screwed up now, but trust me when I say everything will fall into place. It will work out in the end Blake. I promise."

I knew I could trust him. He's never steered me wrong. Jack may seem crazy at times but he's got his head on straight. I nodded my head in agreement and bit my lip as he stared into my eyes. We slowly leaned closer to one another until I stopped and pulled away. I shouldn't be doing this. I got up from the table and began to drag my feet to the bunk. Right before I left the room, I turned around to Jack and said, "Jack, I want to thank you for everything that you have ever done for me. I din't know how I could repay you. You are such a great person and I don't know how I would live my life without you. In the end, no matter where life takes us, you'll will always have a special place in my heart. I love you."

Jack peered at me and grinned faintly. "I love you too," he responded. I smiled back at him and turned away from him. I headed back to the bunk and crawled back into the same spot that I was before. I laid there contemplating what happened. I didn't know if I should smile or frown but one thing that I did know was that I loved him. I loved both of them and no one could change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Sorry about the delay but I'm on vacation and what not. I felt the urge to update so here you are :D

I would appreciate more comments on this story. Comments are very important to me and I would like to hear your feedback. Comments = update. Thanks for all you people that are taking the time to read my story, it means a lot. Thanks so much and as always, comment!